The Little Zombie (18)

Anna covered her mouth with shaking hands while staring at the creature in front of her.

"Isn't that Liam Mason?" She raised her trembling fingers and pointed at him.

Rose glanced at her slightly and covered Ryan's face again as if nothing happened.

"Did he really turn into a Zombie?" Anna felt that she couldn't believe what she is seeing at the moment.

"As you can see" Rose replied simply

"Wow! I can't believe I have been in a car with a Zombie for more than a week" She felt speechless and didn't know how to react for a While.

But the next moment, her eyes were filled with Sympathy.
Rose saw the look in her eyes and felt goosebumps.

"Why is she looking at me like that?" Rose who isn't used to such an eye couldn't help but ask AI3.

"I think she feels sorry for you" AI3 glanced at Anna and replied Rose according to what he sees in his Data.

"There is nothing to feel sorry about" Rose sighed.

"How do you feel, You must be heartbroken right now. After all he became like this because he jumped in to save you" Anna wiped out the imaginary tears from her eyes.

"I didn't ask him to be a Super Hero" Rose rolled her eyes not really caring.
Of course she should feel sad but unfortunately the Original Owner is no longer here and things like this doesn't move her.

"Don't be so heartless" Anna patted her head as she suddenly thought of something.
"Since you remember everything, so what really happened after you were pushed down by that snake?" Anna asked curiously.

"After I was pushed down, I was Bitten" Rose replied straight forwardly.

"What?!"

"Anna! Rose!" Ben's defeaning roar came from outside the car dropping their discussion abruptly.

"Oh, You guys came back alive" Anna replied in a mocking tone.

"Anna, How can you do that. We all promised to stand with each other in the time if trouble" Charlotte looked at her with condemning eyes.

"Sorry, But I didn't make that promise with you" Anna looked at her feeling disgusted by her pitiful look.

"But_"

"It's Enough! We have to think of how to explain to the leader after we go back" This Time Ben didn't defend Charlotte and just stated the most important thing at the moment.

"That's True!" One of them said.

"Let's go back to the base First. He won't kill us" Although Anna was worried but she was sure that he wouldn't kill them.
After all they have no other place to go than there.

But suddenly thinking of the Fact that she is in the same car with a Zombie, No, It's Liam. She felt like Throwing up.

She glanced at Charlotte slightly and moved Closer to Rose.

Charlotte sat down next to Ryan and when she was sure that no one was looking at her side , she took out the paper she picked and slowly opened it.

~~"ROSE BLAIR IS A ZOMBIE!!!!" The words were written boldly with several exclamation Marks,  as if the writers trying to convey the seriousness of the matter to her.

Charlotte's eyes widened after seeing what was written. She raised her head slowly and Looked straight at Rose Blair's back as if trying to  make a hold out of it.

Hurriedly, She folded the paper again and placed it in her pocket.

To her, Rose is just like a normal human being and she has no Characteristics of a Zombie in her. Bit then she still thinks nothing can be impossible.