His Mate

Before Rose could react to the kiss, he buckled her head pulling her closer and deepening the kiss.

Just when she wanted to say a word he used the opportunity to slip hos tongue into her mouth and kissed her more passively.

Rose tried to struggle out of the kiss because this is not what she planned at all, but in the end her legs grew weak and she could only lean on him for support while he tightened the grip around her waist.

Rose who hasn't really paid attention to the door behind her but she watched it open and was carried in without any reaction.

The door closed right behind her and she was placed on the table.

When her body touched the cold surface of the table, Rose couldn't help but curl her toes slightly.

Slowly her clothes faded from her body
She didn't expect the taste of Logan to be so Heavy that he would went to do something like that on the table.

The dense kisses fell on her body, from up to the down part of her body which left Rose panting unconscious while curling her legs up.

"Do you still want to leave me?" Logan Asked but Rose didn't know how to answer him.

Not hearing her answer, he kissed her even more and his tongue moved to the lower part going deeper into her.

She gasped heavily as she gripped his head as of asking him to go deeper into her.

Gasps and deep breathing filled the room, fortunately it was sound proofed and no one could hear a thing from outside.

Next, he let her go and kissed her again on her lips, letting her taste herself from his mouths. His hands moved from her waist to her busts and he squeezed the round things slowly without letting go.

While she was still breathing heavily, Logan has already and made her turn, leaning her upper body on table while her legs were left standing on it's on.

"It's going to hurt a bit" He whispered to her and slammed directly into her without the little gentleness.

Soon, the air was filled with ambiguous air.
Leaving the other things to your imagination.

Rose didn't know what happened next but when she woke up, she has already been cleaned up and it's the next money.

She tried to stand up from the bed but it seemed as if even her legs were cheating her as she was stuck to the bed with Sore legs.

"Host are you ok?" AI3 asked her.

"Am I supposed to he ok, after going through that last night?" She rolled her eyes at him and placed her hands on her hungry stomach without much care.

Maybe the other party knew that she was hungry and brought food for her.

Sitting up she picked up the chop sticks and ate only a few mouths before dropping it.

"My Appetite is getting worst and worst" She muttered as she wiped her lips without saying too much.

"Seems like he realizes his feelings for you" AI3 suddenly spoke.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Rose asked it.

"I don't know, I only know that he didn't poison this meal that you just ate." AI3 replied.

"Wow," She sneered and didn't say any other thing.

Just after she lay down to go back to sleep, Logan stepped into the room.

Seeing how gentle he looked Rose sighed "Men are indeed beast without clothes" She muttered abd turned away from him without bothering to look at him.

But then she though of going back home and turned to look at him.

"I'm going back home today" She gave him the notice in advance.

"Today?" He raised his brows at her words

"Yes, Anyway I'm not going to live long, so I have to at least give them peace of mind" Rose replied plainly.

"Don't talk about dying, you are not going to die in my watch!" Logan's eyes turned cold as Rose rolled her eyes.

"Says someone that didn't hesitate to poison me. I will call them and ask them to pick me up" She picked up her phone and called Mr Blair right in front of Logan and asked him to come and pick her up.

Logan saw her actions and didn't say anything to stop her in anyway, instead he turned away and left the room.

"Do you think he finally decided to let you go?" AI3 asked her.

"What he does have nothing to do with me" She stood up and went to wash up while waiting for the original owner's parents to come and pick her up.

Soon a car stopped in front of the villa, "Host, They are here" AI3 announced to Rose who stood up and left the place without carrying any luggage.

"Host? Why are you not holding anything?" AI3 asked her.

"I didn't come here with anything, so I'm just going to wear my clothes and leave. He should have fun looking for me" She stepped down and met Mr. Blair.

Through out her getting into the car and the process of the going home, Alpha King Logan Gunner did not in any way appear.

"What about Mr. Logan?" Mr. Blair asked after not seeing him.

"He is busy and he asked me to send you greetings so don't care about him" Rose replied carelessly and made her way into the car without caring about Logan even though she knows that he is looking at her from up there.

They got into the car drove off.

After about 30 minutes of journey, They reached the destination.

Seeing a new place and knowing that she is going to live here, Rose took in a deep breathe.

"The air here seems fresher" She sighed slightly.

"Host do you mean it?"

"Have I ever joked?" She asked it back.

"You are finally home" Mrs. Blair came over and hugged her as Rose could only let her hug even if she didn't want to.

"Ding! Hidden plot activated"

"As a Werewolf hunter kill a Werewolf" AI3's mechanic voice sounded leaving Rose stiff.

"What did you say?" She asked as of she did not hear it well.

"The original owner's family are werewolf hunters.