The Little Zombie (8)

After Rose stepped out slowly from the room, Lucas Miller who was lying by the side opened his eyes and looked at the direction that she left from.

He stood up and followed directly behind her.
Getting to the balcony he saw her standing there with her back facing him.

"Why did you come out?" Lucas asked as the body of the other party stiffened.

"Rose?"

"I just came yo watch the star" She replied while looking up at the sky that has long since lost its cluster.

Even the stars and the moon disappeared.

Everything showed that it is the end of the world so he is wondering what stars that she came to look at.

"There are no stars in the sky" He told her and went over to stand next to her.

"Oh" Rose muttered and took a step back the next moment avoiding him.
She didn't want to smell his blood at all.

"What's wrong?" He asked her in a calm voice.

"It's nothing" Rose responded without looking at him.

"Lookup!" He ordered with his voice could and irrefutable.

"I'm going back to bed" Rose turned to leave but Lucas caught her hand and dragged her back to himself.

Her forehead hit his chest that seemed as hard as a rock.

"Ouch!' She screamed out while touching her hurting forehead just in time for Lucas to see her long nails and Fangs.

He grabbed her hand and looked at the nails.

Rose who suddenly realized that something was wrong tried to take her hand back but then she exposed her eyes.

"You were bitten by a Zombie?" Lucas asked her.

"Yes"

"Why didn't you to me?" He raised his voice irritated but calmed down the next second.
It was as if someone carried a knife and stabbed him directly on his chest.

It hurts him thinking of how much pain she must be going through.

"I was afraid..." Rose muttered "Afraid that you would abandon me
After all they just met today, what If he leaves her like the last time just because she is a zombie that might end up being a threat to them.

"So you are in the process of turning?" He asked her because that's exactly what she looked like at this moment.
If she is really turning then he wouldn't hesitate to find every possible means to bring her back to normal no matter the price he has to pay.

"I already turned to it a long time ago, I'm just hungry that's why I am like this" Rose blinked her eyes with a layer of tears in them.

"Hungry?" Lucas didn't understand.

"It's nothing. I'm just afraid of hurting others that's why I came out" She muttered and turned back to look at the moon.

"What is it that you want to eat?" Lucas asked her.

"Blood" Rose blurted out before she even knew it.
The next moment she covered her lips after coming back to her senses.

"Here!" Lucas Miller suddenly stretched out his hand towards her.
Well, even him was stunned by his own decisions talk more of Rose.
He just couldn't imagine her drinking the blood of someone else, so since she wants blood then it can only be his.

"I can't. I might hurt you if I lose control" She shook her head and refused bluntly.
She isn't afraid of being a Zombie but she us most afraid of losing control and doing something that she would end up regretting for the rest of her life.

"Don't worry about that, I will stop you when it's time" Lucas rubbed her hair abd assured her.

"Should I really? " She asked afraid that he would regret or even go back on his words.

"Don't worry about me, you know that the others can't find out so you should at least cover up your eyes and fangs" He voice was so soothing that Rose couldn't help but blush.

He took a step closer to her abd stretched out his hand towards her again.

"Host! Fighting!" AI3 cheered her as Rose finally bit the stretched out hand.

At first she thought she would just stop but the moment she had a taste of fresh blood her speed of sucking his blood became faster and faster.

Lucas patted her head with a slight smile without stopping her or saying anything.

It's strange but he just wants to be working the her and nothing else.

It felt like he has been waiting for her for a long time but at the same time he is very sure they've not met before.

He is very sure that the whole situation is just his illusion but he just couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Host! Host!" AI3 called her desperately yo get her back to her senses after he saw that she was taking more than human body can take.

"Uhm" Rose muttered and pushed Lucas away the next second.

"Are you satisfied?" He asked calmly.

"Sorry" She apologized feeling really guilty.
She really didn't expect that the taste of blood will be more sweeter than she expected causing her to lose control.

"Is ok" Lucas responded as the both of them stood there in a moment of silence.

Lucas took a step closer to her and leaned over
"Huh?" What are you doing?" She asked leaning back while blinking her eyes.

"Your eyes has returned to normal so you should go to bed" Lucas Reminded her as she nodded and turned to leave.

But he dragged her back into his arms the next moment.

"Biting me? Aren't you afraid that I will turn into a zombie?" Lucas asked with a teasing smile.

"Huh?" Rose raised her head.
Gosh! How could she forget such an important thing, what if he becomes a Zombie because of her.

"Host, don't worry. You are the Zombie Queen, you can only turn someone to a Zombie if you want to" AI3 assured her immediately.

"You will not!" She assured him after AI3 assured her.

"If you say so" He responded but still didn't let go of her.

"Aren't you going to Sleep?" She raised her eyes and looked at him.

"Oh~~ Sorry for my rudeness" He let go of her the next second and walked past her.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Host! Don't you think you guys are progressing so fast?" AI3 asked with a smug smile.

"Don't talk nonsense and concentrate on the mission!" She shunned him and walked back to the living room.

She lay at her position and covered herself tightly with the blanket.

When no one noticed, Mara suddenly sat up and glanced at the direction of Rose with a string killing intent in her eyes