The Little Zombie (7)

Her nails suddenly grew longer and her hand stretched out towards Lucas.
Lucas seemed to have noticed the movements next to him and turned to look at her.
Rose retracted her hand and hid it in her dress

"Are you ok?" Lucas glanced at her and asked as she nodded but didn't turn to face him.
Even her eyes were shut right.
He glanced at her strangely but didn't say a word.

"AI3, What do you mean by a Zombie Queen?" She tried to distract herself while questioning the person that fooled her.

"Host Sorry, I forgot to tell you. The original owner became a Zombie Queen after she was bitten that's why she has the ability to control and command other zombies"

"So?"

"So that's why you will crave for Blood once in a while" AI3 replied cautiously while choosing his words carefully so as not to get her angry.

"Isn't it supposed to be Nucleus?" She raised her brows as she was really sure that she has been fooled.
She really couldn't imagine herself drinking blood
Gosh! It's disgusting

"Nucleus will make you stronger and also acts a meal
Human snacks are just for you since you are not a real zombie
For the Blood part, you will need it once in a while to keep your original shape so that you won't become like them" He explained patiently while shivering.

"Really?" Rose had an unsure tone nor knowing whether she is being fooled again.

"Host I'm Sorry. I made a mistake while transferring the plot and it was also in this way that the female lead helped the male lead return to normal."

"So not only did she kill Zombies and take their Nucleus. She also let him drink the blood of most Humans?" Rose sighed feeling that the female lead was indeed Ruthless
But it is good to be ruthless, at least in that way no one would threaten your life.

"Host! You should stop worrying about others and worry about yourself more" AI3 reminded her as Rose glanced at the nails that were extremely long and black.

And her teeth that wants to pop out from her mouth.
And if she is right her eyes must be red by now.
She huddled together and then leaned towards Lucas taking a deep breath of his fragrance while rubbing her head at his back.

Lucas had a moment of stiffness when he felt the little head rub at his back.
He didn't understand why she would suddenly do this but he didn't stop her and let her continue.

Soon Nelly stopped the car next to a building that was by the side.
The building didn't look good but it looked like the only one that is in a better shape than the others.

"There seem to be light inside and it seems unoccupied" Nelly said while they got out of the car.
Rose followed closely behind Lucas blindly covering her whole figure with his busy so that no body would notice her abnormality.

Vigilantly they all headed into the house and secured the door with heavy items so that it will not be broken that easily.

Fortunately it was unoccupied and there was no trace of Zombie inside the house.

When all these were confirmed, everyone if them sighed relieved except for Rose who tried to blend herself to the darkness so that no one would notice her abnormalities at all.

"Are you okay?" Jonas who was behind her asked

"Uhm" She replied with a vague word without looking at him.
They all settled their things in the living room.

Because of the situation at the moment it was dangerous for them to go to separate rooms, And also other room had their doors broken and the things there were in shabbies. Only the living room turned out to be in order.

They carried a few supplies and brought them.
Fortunately because of the supermarket that they went into earlier they had enough to eat for the night and enough to store.

Rose sat Al tye side huddled together as she watched them prepare dinner, Lucas used his fire abilities to cook and roast the things they were all going to eat tonight.

While Mara who has a water system abilities and provide water fir everyone to wash up.

Rose Blair was the first to have a cold shower while trying her best to quench her thirst for Blood  which seems like she cannot to be able to control it.

Fortunately there were more than one bathroom in the house so one disturbed her in her long cold shower.

After everyone changed to the clean dress that they had, Rose just changed to a dress that belonged to Lucas because she didn't have one ti wear.

After they were done they all sat down to eat dinner, feeling very refreshed after the whole day of fights and frustration.

She didn't even move her spoon and just stared at it.
She couldn't help but wonder how much the six Elders hated her that they gave her this type of punishment.

"Aren't you hungry?" Lucas glanced at the untouched food and asked.

"Not Hungry" She muttered with her head bent.
Seeing this Lucas couldn't helo but frown slightly.

Coming to thinking of it, She has bent her head since she was in the car and haven't said much word.

Even her hands were hidden under her clothes.
He glanced at the other three that were eating and then at her.

He took the plate from her abd moved it to Jonas, Nelly and Mara.

"You can share it amongst yourself" He said.

"If you are tired you should lie down at that spot and rest" He said and gave a blanket to her but Rose didn't stretch out her hand to collect it at all

He rubbed her hand and went to a corner to make a place where she could sleep.

After he was done, " You can rest now" He said and returned to his seat.

Rose stood up slowly and went to the corner like a child following the instruction of an Elderly person.

She lay there and covered herself with the blanket while lamenting seriously in her heart.

She is afraid that might lose control in the next second if nothing is done.

While Rose Blair was in her Dilemma, Nelly and Jonas stared at Lucas with the mouth opener in daze.

The have never seen the commander care for anybody like this before.

He is always important and his never been close to any female except for Mara who he only interacts with during the period of work.

Seeing how he took care of Rose, They suddenly wondered if Someone is impersonating their Commander.

Mara who was by the side bent her head covering all kinds of emotions that were in her eyes.

They all finished their dinner and moved to their spot to rest.

When Ruse confirmed their steady breathing, she slowly stood up and walked out of the living room, going directly to the house balcony.

Under the dark clouds, her long black nails, her fangs, and her red eyes were exposed.

"AI3, I feel like I might die earlier in this world, because I can't drink human blood" She sighed while thinking of how to complete this mission earlier.

"Why did you come out?" A voice sounded behind her