His Mate

"Are you kidding me?" Rose didn't know what to say for a while.

"I should kill a Werewolf, do you think I'm Interested in things like this or didn't I warn you about the missions that you give me" Rose refused bluntly.

"Host, I really cannot control the missions that I give to you" AI3 felt like crying, it's really not his fault but why does she not even believe him.

"Forget, I'm not going to take the mission" She refused and didn't bother listening to AI3's tears.

Going in she familiarized herself with the family and just as she finally returned to her room to lie down, she looked at the figure that say on her bed lazily.

"What are you doing here?" She raised her eyes and asked the person that say down there as of it's his home.

"To see you" Logan stood up and walked over to her slowly.

"How did you get in?"

"Did you forget my identity?" Logan asked her as he removed the broken hair that's on her forehead.

"Don't you know the identity of Mr. And Mrs. Blair?" She looked at him coldly wondering why he is not afraid to come in here.

"Oh, Of course I know. They are werewolf hunters and that doesn't change anything. But if you want to kill me I won't stop you from doing that" He smiled calmly and kissed her lips.

When he wanted to go further, Rose pushed him away.

"You should leave! The moment you poisoned me nothing was possible between us. Even of I had hope you dashed the hope" Rose looked up at him and said coldly.

"I won't let you die I promise"

"Then did you find the antidote?"  Rose raised her eyes and asked him but he didn't reply.

"It doesn't have an antidote right?"

"Your plan from the beginning was for me to die, you are almost there so you shouldn't change your mind. I will die just as you want and leave your life" Rose eyes turned but she didn't cry.

"Don't talk like that, I won't let you die" He hurriedly hugged her.

"You can't die and leave me" His voice had a trace of bleeding.

He really regretted his actions, when he saw her he thought she was just like the others and didn't hesitate to poison her.

He wanted her to die slowly, but then he didn't know when his heart started changing.
She became the only light in his dark life and now he couldn't imagine what he will do if she leaves him.

"I told you that you will regret it didn't I?" Leo his wolf mocked him directly.

"I'm sorry" Logan apologized to Rose nervously.

"You don't have to apologize, you and I know that there is no cure to that poison, so instead of apologizing to her you can as well spend her last days with her.

Maybe she might due without hating you so much. Let me remind you, I'm very good at coaxing people so why don't you let me come out" Leo suggested.

As if really thinking of What Leo said, Logan didn't say more and left from the window leaving only Rose in the room.

Just as he left, Mr. Blair knocked on the door.

Rose went over and opened the door letting him  come in with a tracker in his hand.

"Daughter, who are you talking to?" He asked her while looking around the room.

"Oh, I was on call just now" Rose replied

"Really?" Mr. Blair looked at her in doubts not believing what she is saying.

"Yes" Rose replied without any change in her expression.

"Then you can change your dress and come back for dinner." He said and felt the room.

After he stepped out he looked at the tracker in his hand,

"It was obviously hot or did I read it wrong?" He muttered while shaking his head.

The tracker is used to know the location of the werewolf closest to them.

Thinking that he was mistaken he took one last glance at the door and left.

Rose looked at the closed and sighed.

"Mr. Logan is fortunate that he left if not it won't be so easy" AI3 said as Rose shook her head at his stupidity.

"Do you think he does not know that Logan is a Werewolf?" She asked lightly and changed intihthe new clothes in the withdraw.

Seeing how full the wardroom was with brand name clothes, Rose knew that they really prepared for her coming back.

Fortunately, Mrs. Blair has good eye for clothes and she doesn't have to wear something that is not pleasing to her.

She went down and had a silent lunch with Mr and Mrs Blair pushing so many dishes in front of her.

Even though she doesn't have that much appetite to eat, she could only force herself so that they won't suspect anything.

After Lunch, The Husband and Wife pulled her aside and talked about the family and also about the company.

And to follow the role of the plot, Rose agreed to start work in the company tomorrow which both parents agreed.

Fortunately no one talked to her about Logan or even their role as Werewolf hunters.

Feeling really weak, Rose returned to the room and took a derp breathe.

She could feel her body declining at such a fast rate and she could only wait and die.

"Host do you really not plan to complete the hidden Mission?" AI3 tried to persuade her again.

"I don't know. I won't try to complete it in my own initiative. But if one of those provoke me, I might as well kill him to complete the mission" She muttered and closed her eyes to sleep.

Because of how weak her body is becoming, she fell asleep before she even realized it.

Seeing this AI3 sighed, He doesn't understand human emotion but he knows that she must be going through a lot because of this world.

Maybe because she expected something better.

Suddenly, the window opened and a black wolf with a red eyes jumped into the room.

It walked majestically and climbed on the bed lying down next to Rose.
As if expecting him, Rose stretched out it's hand and hugged him.