THE BILLIONAIRE'S LITTLE WIFE (13)

A car drove and stopped in front of the courtroom, the car looked expensive and it was indeed expensive.

Just as the reporters ran over to get a picture, another car stopped behind the car.

They all moved aside again waiting for the owner of the car to fully alight so that they can take pictures and ask questions.

After all today's divorce is a fastest Divorce of the century.

The CEO of Mars Enterprise and The Heir of The Lake's enterprise who got married are getting divorce less than month after the got married.

The first car Mr. Blair highlighted from it and nodded to the press who took pictures while asking him Series of questions.

"Are you in support of your daughter divorcing Mr. Kyle Maverick?"

"Why are the two divorcing?"

"Was there any derailment?"

Several questions was asked at once but Mr. Blair didn't bother to answer as he went to second car behind and helped his wife out.

Mrs. Blair who is hardly seen in the public eye dressed fashionably to the courtroom.

"Mrs. Blair dressed so we'll, you must be very happy that your daughter is getting a divorce?"

"It's indeed a joyful occasion " She said with pride to the reporters.

"Mom! Dad!" A familiar voice sounded as the face of Mr. and Mrs changed.

"Mr. Kyle after today, I hope you don't call us that name" Mrs. Blair was the first person to debunk the title.

And The reporters that has found another piece of news rushed to Kyle Maverick.

"Mr. Kyle, How do you feel about this divorcing" One of them asked.

"What is the misunderstanding between You and Miss Rose Blair "

"What caused your Marriage of half a Month collapse before it even started " They asked him several questions as Kyle kept a bitter smile and sad face.

"You know, No matter how you force things to work out if they can't work out it's simply can't work out "

"Our Marriage crumbling so fast was something I didn't expect in my entire life because we were really in love with each other during college, until circumstances separated us.

When we met again, our love rekindled and suddenly this happened" Kyle explained to the reporters with a face full of sadness.

"You and Miss Blair were lovers since college?"

" Do you know the sudden reason for her half-heartedness to this marriage?"

"Mr. Kyle, did Miss Rose do anything against the ethic of marriage " They all surrounded him and asked.

Mr and Mrs Blair sighed helplessly Really wondering how they let their daughter marry such a person

They both shook their head abd walked into the courtroom hand in hand.

"I can't believe his shamelessness" Clara muttered from the car.

She felt really angry and at the same time relieved that her friend is finally letting go of such a person who might send her to her early grace before Anything else.

She picked up her phone and called Rose to see why she is not here yet. After about 2 rings the call finally connected.

"Where are you? You should start coming" Clara said immediately the call was connected.

"Yes! I'm on my way" Rose muttered while looking at the man opposite her

"Ok, you better be fast " Clara said and hung up the call.

"Mr. Cody, I should leave" Rose said as Cody finally opened his eyes and dragged her over with his hand, causing Rose to fall on his body.

"After the divorce you are mine!" He declared with his voice full of dominance and possessiveness.

Earlier today he called Rose out and used the excuse of letting her learn before she goes to the court room. and he didn't expect her to agree and come so fast

"Are you ok?" Rose asked him with a bit of worry after looking at his pale face.

"I'm fine it's just a normal sickness" He said as he felt his stomach hurt again.

Since he was you g he has always had such stomach pain and it is not new to him.

"You've Already given me the medicine, I'm fine" He repeated after thinking that she did not believe him.

"If you are fine then I'm leaving" She stood up from his body and turned to leave.

"Tell Michael to send you back" Mr. Cody muttered weakly from behind.

"Dont worry I came with my own car" She took a deep breath and left the office decisively as no one knew what she was thinking.

"Is really a ruthless fox" Cody muttered with a cold smile on his face.

Rose got into her car and drove directly to her destination because she knows that she is late already.

Not long after she arrived in the Court, she parked her car at the side and walked down.

The moment the reporters saw her, they rushed to her to ask several questions.

"Miss Blair why are you late to your own divorce"

"What is the reason fir the divorce" They asked several questions as Rose ignored at all and waller into the court room directly.

She opened the door and went in as they all Turned to look at her.

Those who were not family relayed were confused as why she looked indifferent and casual on such a day.

"Fortunately you came? I thought you changed your mind" She said.

"I just had some business to take care of" Rose said without explaining.

"What about Mr. Cody?" Mr. Blair brought her head over and asked.

"He is not coming" Rose responded and sat down in between Miss Blair and Clara.

The judge have not yet called her over as the first thing would be the battle between their lawyers.

Rose Blair sighed as she looked forward to how the first court case would be like, because the game she wanted to play is slowly going to a different direction against her own will.

"Host! Fighting! You must win this lawsuit" AI3'S voice suddenly sounded as it cheered her on.

"You are back" She said as AI3 kept silent.

"There is news from the six Elders " AI3 broke out after er a while of silence.

"The 54th case, Which is the divorce law suit between Mr. Kyle Maverick and Miss Rose Blair will start now"