The Little Zombie (5)

While Lucas Miller made the statement  shocking everyone,

Rose Blair stood at a place in the midst of several Zombies, it took her the strongest will power so that she would not throw up.

Even at that she didn't forget to blame AI3 for giving her such a difficult task.

"Host! I didn't do anything, it was what the female lead wanted" AI3 drew a line between himself and the female lead that made the ridiculous wish.

"So every Zombies here is Unrecognizable, So how am I supposed to find the stupid male lead" She rubbed her hair feeling a bit frustrated by the whole situation.

Everything seems pretty annoying and nothing seems to be working out for her.

"The Male lead is a few steps in front . The female lead would be here soon so we have to hurry" AI3 told her the direction as Rose Blair walked around the disgusting zombies.

She suddenly felt that the dungeon was much better and acceptable than this place

It must be that annoying Second Elder that suggested this stupid Punishment.

Rose Blair took a few more steps forward before she heard the prompt

"Male Lead Detected!"

Hearing this Rose Blair stood there for a few seconds doubting her life.

"This Ugly thing is the Male lead?"

"Host, The Make lead was not ugly is just because he became a Zombie" AI3 tried to change her thinking methods

"But it didn't change the fact that he is very ugly and Disgusting. If I were the Female lead I wouldn't even bother saving home"

"Host! What are you going to do now?" AI3 looked at the male lead and felt that his Host wasn't really wrong.

Rose Shook her head indicating that she didn't know "After all I'm a person with a low IQ"

"Try communicating with him? Hurry up! he is is leaving" AI3 urged her.

Rose rolled her eyes slightly but the next moment her eyes turned red.

Liam Mason who was leaving in a weird footsteps suddenly stopped.

He turned Mechanically and faced Rose Blair.

He said a few inaudible words from his mouth and nodded Frequently.

The moment Rose eyes returned to normal he turned and left.

Rose Blair took a deep breath and immediately found her way out of the place.

"Host, What did you tell him?" AI3 asked curiously.

"I asked him to bite Charlotte Kard  whenever he sees her" She replied plainly while making her way back to the supermarket.

"Host! The female lead and the male lead cannot due. You are not supposed to do anything to them" AI3 yelled desperately.

While Rose only shook her head, wondering while they gave her such a pig teammates.

She returned to the supermarket and found the whole place empty.

"Where are they?" A question mark appeared on her forehead.

"I forgot to tell you, The lord god left with his group"

"So he didn't look for me or wait for me?" She felt like she has been cheated.

"Host! Don't be Angry. The two of you are not yet familiar in this world, So to him now you are only a drag to the group" AI3 tried to calm her down but it only intensified the anger in her heart.

"Really?" She smiled full of self deprecation " I'm now a Drag"

"Host~"

"Shut up!"

"Host don't get angry, think about your feelings for him" AI3 tried to change his mind.

"What feelings? I only feel good about him and nothing else" She muttered not wanting to respond to AI3 any longer.

She went back into the supermarket and took several supplies throwing all into her space.

Anyway, no matter how the world is one has to always eat and pad their stomach.

And before she knew it half of the supermarket supplies has entered the space

"Let's Leave the rest for any group that is going to pass through here" She muttered while taking out a chips from her space and torn it open.

She walked out of the supermarket unbothered.

Just when she wanted to continue on her journey with no destination, a familiar car stopped in front of her.

"Rose!" A Voice yelled from the car as she looked up just in time to see a stranger waving at her.

The other People in the car came out one after the other as Rose gradually recognized them.

"That's the female lead and her group" She muttered feeling a little frustrated.

"Rose I didn't expect that you are still alive" One of the girls named Ann immediately hurried over and hugged her.

"Fortunately you are fine" Charlotte walked over to them with a kind smile.

"You were with the other group earlier, Weren't you?" Several questions were asked at once.

Rose stood at a spot and blinked her eyes several times.

"Who are you?" She finally got the chance to speak as she asked them a question instead.

"What?!"

"Huh? Did you have amnesia?"

"Don't you really remember anything?" Charlotte walked in front of her and asked desperately but Rose only took a step back trembling slightly.

This shocked everyone that was there.

Even Rose felt disgusted by the words she said out and How she reacted.

Right now she really want to raise her voice and curse out loud.

Cursing on everyone of them.

"Rose, I'm Charlotte your friend. You saved me!" Charlotte patted her chest and introduced herself.

"Don't know"

Rose felt the strong Malicious intent from her causing her to shiver.

"The female lead seems to really hate me so much" She whispered to AI3.

"I think so too" AI3 muttered back.

"Since she doesn't remember anything then we can leave without her. She will only be a drag" One of them said.

Rose raised her eyes and glanced at the man that once wanted to fight Lucas earlier.

"Yes! After all she is already with the other team" Another agreed.

"But_" Ann tried to stop them.

"She will be in danger if she is left alone. She once helped us all" Charlotte tried to change the minds of the others.

"You are so Kind! But she will only be a drag if she goes with us"

"They are so stupid! Taking you with them will put them in an even serious danger " AI3 shook his head.

"Hey!" A voice broke in causing everyone to turn towards it including Rose.

"Huh? Why is he here?"