The Little Zombie (23)

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AFTER READING ❤️❤️
"Anna! What the hell do you think you are doing" Mr. Jim Yelled out.

"If you don't answer me, I don't mind burning this whole Base down, even if it is with my last breathe" She threatened him ad the fireball in her hand became bigger and bigger.

"Anna don't be impulsive! We only did what we did you ensure the safety of the Base" Charlotte spoke to her softly and tried to convince her but Anna wasn't having any of it.

Right now, She wanted to kill these two fornicators.

"Dangerous, As in How?" She asked with a sneer.

"Anna, Rose is a Zombie. A high level one at that" Charlotte replied her thinking that she is finally listening to them.

"Oh~ So that was it" Ann's muttered and the fire in her hand extinguished.

Seeing that she finally listened Jim breathed relieved, but what Mara did the next moment Left him unable to react.

Just when they calmed down, Anna raised her hand and a ball of fire was sent to a side of the office, burning the flowers that Jim has worked si hard to secure.

"Anna! What are you doing?!" He yelled as he ran desperately trying to put it off.

"She is a Zombie? Fine! Who was the person that threw her into the herds of Zombies because of jealousy and Anger,

Charlotte it was you! If there is anyone who made Rose become what she is this moment, It is because you pushed her away.

She is dangerous to the Base! That's the most ridiculous thing that I gave ever heard.
Do you think I don't know that the little lackey that has always been following you is Liam Mason!" She spoke as another ball of fire appeared in her hand.

"Anna~"

"It is because of you that Liam became whatever he is at this Moment. If you didn't push his Fiancee Rose out, Then he wouldn't have jumped in without hesitation" Anna continued listing out.

"Shut up!" Charlotte couldn't take it any longer but how will Anna listen to her wholeheartedly.

"Who knows? Mr. Jim might be the next person who would be pushed into the herds of Zombies to fulfill your greedy heart.
Do you think I don't know that your aim is to get rid of him a d become the leader of the base" Anna kept on speaking pushing the discord between them closer and closer.

"So for the last time! Where is Rose!?" She yelled out but no one answered her.

Charlotte looked at Mr. Jim with tears in her eyes as if trying to convince him that whatever he heard now wasn't true.

"You slut!" Mr. Jim cussed and raised his hands, slapping her right in the face.
This time her tears didn't seem to save her and he wasn't having any of it again.

"Can you two answer me First? You can continue killing yourselves later" Anna saw that there was nothing she could do here again since they would soon start biting each other.

"You made me take her to the laboratory! Just so that you could get what you want?" He asked and kicked her again before she could answer him.

But what he said at this time made Anna feel even more angry.

"You actually took her to the laboratory! You beast?" She raised her hand and punched him right in his face as Mr. Jim didn't even resist.

"Yes! I took her there. She will be a breakthrough to me finding out how to deal with Zombies and I will have the Zombies in my control" Mr. Jim yelled as Anna couldn't take it anymore and rained thousands of punches on his face.

Charlotte saw that the attentions has been shifted from her and tried to leave without anyone noticing.

"If you dare take a step out of this place, I can't tell what I will do to you" Anna threatened her which made Charlotte stop on her steps the next moment.

"Where is the Laboratory?" She looked at the both of them and asked.

"I don't know! He did everything all alone!" Charlotte placed the blame all in the heads of Mr. Jim.

"You Bitch" He tried to hit her again but Charlotte dodged and attacked him instead.

Anna knew that if she let them yo continue fighting, she will never get the answer that she needs.
So she threw a fire ball in between them causing them to separate in shock.

Both of them moved aside and turned to glance at Anna and non of them dared to attack her.

They all know the lethality of her fire and she could even burn them down with one move, while they will be unable to avoid it with their own powers no matter how they try.

"Even if we tell you, you will be unable to find it. The place is well guarded and ordinary power system holders can't go in there" Charlotte confessed.

"Will you tell me where it is or do you want the whole Base to find out what happened in here" Anna looked at her smiling happily ready to break the news to the whole Base about their fornication.

"Anna don't go to far!"

"You are telling me not to go too far, when you all already went to far by doing that to Rose, I will go even further than you expect of you don't give me the answer that i want" She threatened them with her palm building another ball of Flames.

"This Power is supposed to be used on Zombies but if you want to become a roasted Humans, you can as well try me" She reminded them.

"Anna!"

"Talk or I will start with burning down your clothes " She moved her hand closer to them as Charlotte and Mr. Jim hurriedly avoided her

"Wait! I will give it to you" Charlotte couldn't take it anymore and surrounded first.

"Give me what?" Anna looked at her in doubt.

Charlotte went over to Mr. Jim table and pulled out a paper.

"This is the map to the place. Of you follow this map, you will be able to get there" She said to Anna who looked at her suspiciously.

"Are you sure you are not trying to play another game with me?" She asked Charlotte who shook her head desperately.

Of course she isn't a fool to lie to Anna but she also hopes that she dies on her way to the laboratory.

The Laboratory has always been guarded tightly and any Power person that sneaks in there without permission will definitely not come out alive.

And of course she is laughing at Anna's stupidity while hoping at the same time that she doesn't come out alive.

Seeing that she didn't look as if she was lying, Anna took the paper and stepped out of the office without saying anything more to them but as of she just recalled something, she Turned around and returned to the office.

"What do you want now!" Mr. Jim asked her frustrated while Anna just ignored him and walked over to his table, and took his car key that was placed there.

"See you later" She waved at them and walked out, all the way out of the Base.

Anna found Mr. Jim's car and got into it, driving the car out of the way.

She drove all the way for more than 2 hours until she stopped in front of the huge military gate.

Getting there, Anna took a deep breathe and honked the horn of the car.

Just a few seconds after that, the gate opened slightly and Two Military men walked out of there.

"Who are you and what is it that you want?" They asked Anna who slowly got down from the car and looked at them.

"I am here to see Commander Lucas"

"Permission Denied" They two guards didn't waste time in rejecting her request.

"It is about Miss Rose, She is in Trouble!" She broke the News to them without hesitation.