The Billionaire's Little Wife (28)

Hearing the system's notification, Rose hung up the call.

"AI3, What do you mean?" Rose eyes were cold.

"Host! sorry I can't control how random the mission comes" He cried out feeling wronged.

It is really not his fault , he could only follow the order he was given.

"Well, I'm not doing it" Rose said simply without burden.

"But it's compulsory and everything would be declared a failure of you don't do it" AI3 tried to persuade her but who in this world could convince Rose who has decided to use the whole situation to her advantage.

"I'm not doing it and I mean it!" Rose repeated as AI3 felt cold and sweaty at the same time.

"Host! What is it that you want?" AI3 asked as Rose's lips curved into a sly smile.

"Extend the date of the deadline to another month" Rose stater her conditions.

"But?"

"Don't be in a hurry, you can talk to the six Elders , They have only one hour to make a choice if not, I will reject this Random mission" Rose threatened causing AI3 to shiver.

He immediately went offline and ran to the Six Elders to lay a complaints.

No one knew that they talked About but exactly an hour later AI3 returned breathing heavily.

"What decision did they make?" Rose asked him.

"Host, you were given an additional month" AI3 reported as Rose closed the file in front of her.

"Well, I expected it. They are God's closest subordinates and they wouldn't let Even the smallest thing cause damage to his soul.

"Host you are so heartless" AI3 hid at a corner in the system.

"Well, I know" Rose muttered unconcerned.

She stood up and took her bag with her.

"Vice president, do you have an unscheduled appointment" Her secretary went over and asked after she saw Rose leaving.

"Somehow yes and somehow no. But I will be back if time allows me." Rose said abd left the Company driving straight to the hospital.

She got to the hospital and went over to the nurses that work at the reception

"Hello, I'm looking for a lady who was admitted her not so long ago because of kidney failure" She described to the nurse.

"Can you please tell me her name?" The Nurse asked her.

"Elsa Peterson or is it Elsa Maverick. Anyway her name is Elsa and she should have one of these surnames" Rose said carelessly.

"Elsa Peterson, she is in ward 202" The nurse said as Rose nodded and went on to search for Ward 102.

She entered the ward and saw a sight that she didn't want to behold at all

Elsa leaned on Kyle and crying profusely.

" guess this is the only real tears that I have seen in your eyes" Rose sahd as she found a place to sit down.

"What are you doing here?" Elsa and Kyle were both surprised by her appearance.

"Don't be too surprised by my appearance, isn't it what you guys wanted" She said carelessly

Pushing Kyle aside Elsa god down from tye bed but fell down in the process, Kyle went over and helped her up but she still stubbornly walked towards Rose.

The moment she stopped in front of Rose, with a pulp she knelt down in front of her.

Rose looked condescendingly at her.

"If people come in they might misunderstand and think that I'm bulling you" Rose said but she didn't bother letting her stand up at all

"Sister please help me. You are the only person that can help me" Elsa pleaded but Soon Kyle held her up and helped her to sit down.

"I don't know what you are talking about, but your husband called me over" She raised her eyes and glanced at Kyle who came over

"Rose! Can you stop now!" Kyle stood in front of Rose who in return raised her brows.

"I don't remember doing anything wrong, so why should I stop" She asked

"I know you asked Cody Jareto to do that to my company, I never wrong you, Why are you doing this? Is this your tactics so that we can came back together" Kyle asked but Rose just stared at him as if looking at a stupid person.

"AI3, The male lead is indeed stupid" She sighed as she didn't want to stay here any longer but she has no choice but to stay abd complete this Random mission.

"Do you think through your head?" She asked him after a moment of silence.

"Rose! Don't be too much!" Kyle raised his voice.

"If you won't to tell me why you called me here, then I will leave the same way I came" I glared out in coldly.

This made girl to suddenly think if he made the right plan to call her.

Does she really still love him.

"Good! Elsa needs a kidney for her surgery, you are her only family so you should help her. And also you can convince Mr. Cody to let go of my company" Kyle said leaving Rose speechless.

To be sincere, To her this world isn't fun at all. Everyone is just annoying.

"First, I never acknowledged her as my sister, so why should I help her" She asked.

"She is your Father's daughter!" Kyle found another point.

"So I should fina a kidney that would match hers perfectly?"

"It is too late to search for a kidney, You can go for an examination, since both of you are sisters your Kidneys would definitely match her own" Kyle stated with self confidence that she would agree.

"So I should give her one of my kidney, and then talk to Cody About your company" Rose Chuckled.

"You should have just directly ask me to divide everything I have into two and then give it to much because she is my sister. But thank you very much, I don't want to do any of those things" Rose refused blatantly.

"Sister! I Know you Kate me but please help me" Elsa cried.

"Rose Blair don't be so heartless!" Kyle raised his voice as Rose just sneered.

"Kyle Maverick! Answer my next question sincerely and don't even dare to lie" Rose looked directly at Kyle with her voice carrying a trace of pressure.

"Good! Ask whatever you want to ask" Kyle recovered and said

"Have you ever loved me?" Rose asked seriously.

"Why are you suddenly asking?" Kyle was shaken.

"Ok let me ask you in another way. If it was me that is in this position that Elsa is in would you tell Elsa to donate her Kidney for me?" Rose Blair asked.

"How can you say such an evil thing" Kyle was stuck.

"Answer me!" Rose raised her voice.

"You gave everything, including Wealthy Parents and you have it all. But she has nothing and no one except me" Kyle said as Rose stood up.

"Well, That's good. But then I want to know that it will be like when she knows that you can't offer her anything " Rose glanced at Elsa  with an unknown smile.

"The future is still bright and I wish you both don't end up killing each other" She turned abd left the ward.

"The original owner is Really pitiful " AI3 muttered.

"Humans are Hypocrites!"