His Mate

"Find my parents!" Rose replied him hoping that he would at least help her look for them.

"Are you human?" Logan suddenly asked her as Rose sighed slightly.
" I also don't know", the more she answered the more, she ate the snacks that were placed f in front of her
she really didn't know of the original owner was a werewolf or human because it was not in the plot

"A13, is the original owner a Werewolf or a human, seems like we  forgot to find out?" Rose asked AI3

"Host!  Let me check the that again, maybe I missed it" He responded and went on to do his job.

"What did you say about making me your Luna?" Rose turned and asked the scum next to her.
Hearing her question, Logan smiled slightly. "Don't you want to?"

"Don't I want to? from a person that clearly wants me to die."
Rose muttered while rolling her eyes leaving Logan stunned

"it's really interesting" He didn't deny what she said and continued with his smiles.

"Host, there is no plot about the Original owner. The plot never stated If she is a human or a werewolf, so I think it's in the hidden plot" AI3 returned and said to her

"A hidden plot?" He asked as AI3 nodded.

"Yes. A hidden plot  can only be unLocked by an unknown event"  A13 said as Rose sighed

She didn't have a good feeling about this hidden plot.  Anyway she is going to die so  they should just allow her to complete this world peacefully and get away..

Then, since you don't have any place to go, you can stay at my place for a few more days, until when you are ready " Logan
suggested.

"Won't it  cause you trouble"  Rose, asked with her head lowered as if embarrassed.

"Well, the outside think you are my Luna so it will strange if I left you outside"  Logan explained as Rose rolled her eye while cussing at him in her heart .

"Continue to pretend!"

"Then I will trouble you for a few weeks or days" Rose agreed .

"Host, are you going to stay with him?" AI3 asked as Rose nodded.

"There is a difference between forceful imprisonment and staying willingly. If I refused, then he will pick me to his side but then if I listen to his words willingly and stay here willingly it can't be marked as a forceful imprisonment " Rose explained to AI3 who scratched his head after realizing.

"Seems like I have to study more about humans" AI3 muttered while scratching his head.

Because of the long hour of driving, Rise fell asleep in the car and unconsciously her head titled to the side resting in Logan's shoulder.

Feeling the head on his shoulder, Logan's body stiffened as he turned slowly to look at the head with a cold light in his eyes.

AI3 felt his eyes and hid away without even waking Rose up but he still made sure to look and wake Rose you in case of emergency. Because Logan literally looked like he wanted to chop off Rose's neck without hesitation.

After staring at her for some time, Logan used the tip of his finger and pushed her head out of his shook and found a more comfortable position for her.

Rose snorted lightly and snuggled up to her new found position not knowing that she just survived a near death experience.

After more than 2 hours of driving, the returned to the Blood moon pack.

The Gamma guards at the gate already knew who owned the car so they opened the boundary and let them come in.

When Rose opened her eyes again, she realized that she was in a room.

She slowly sat up and saw that she is back to Logan's base before she even realized it.

And just like before, Logan was sitting down at a place looking at her.

"Host, right now you look like a pret about to be slaughtered by the devil" AI3 teased her as Rose glanced lightly at the person staying at the other end of the room with their eyes locking unto each other.

"You are awake! Change and come out for dinner" Logan said and left the pace leaving Rose puzzled, " He stayed there for so long only to say this?" She asked AI3 who shrugged not knowing why.

Rose changed to the clothes she saw in the wardrobe and changed into it before stepping out for dinner.

Apart from when she left this place it was her first time stepping out of this place.

"Madame, I will take you to the Dinning room" A girl who was behind the girl while looking around sloelu to find out that the while place looked luxurious and one could see how much money was spent on the way.

They went all the way as the maid stopped outside.

"You can go in now" She pointed to the door as Rose nodded and walked into the place.

Just as she stepped her foot in, The delicious smell of the food drifted directly to her nose.
She walked even faster and sat down directly opposite Logan.

"I really can't believe that you prepared such a huge feast" She smiled at him flatteringly and took a bite from the dishes without caring about how he is looking at her atbthjs moment.

Logan watched her eating so happily and took a mouthful of food into his mouth.

Because of his lack of appetite he hardly had a full dinner. Just eat a bit of two and the rest will go to waste.

But today was dufferht, he ate more than 6 spoonfil before he finally dropped the spoon and watched Rose eating instead.

A cold light flashed in his eyes as he couldn't heko but wonder how long she would he able to survive.

Thinking of this he chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" Rose stopped eating and asked him.

"Nothing, Continue with your food" He said and stood up from the place and made to leave.

"Are you done eating?" Rose asked him.

"You can continue without me," He turned away and left the Dinning room leaving Rose all alone there.

After he left, Rose looked at the leftover and sighed.
No matter how hungry she is, she is unable to finish everything her and can only allow it to waste.

"I can't believe you are feeling sorry for a table of poisoned dishes." AI3 looked at her strangely.

"Unfortunately, it is going to waste!