The Billionaire's Little Wife (25)

The days passed in a flash and soon it was the day Kyle and Elsa is supposed to get Married.

And the few days that passed seemed to have brought the relationship between Cody Jareto and Rose Blair closer.

Cody Jareto became more clingy and definitely won't let her go anywhere alone, except From the company. But still he has made it a duty to take her to work and also bring her back home.

At the same time her lunch is always delivered and prepared by him, but no matter what he did Rose refused to move in to live with him.

Anytime he brings it up, she shoves It away saying that it was not yet time.

He couldn't abduct her too because he was afraid of getting her angry.

Rose Blair also didn't bother piercing the last layer of their relationship, because she hasn't Completed the mission that she was given.

But for now she is getting dressed for the wedding that she got invited for.

Kyle or is it Elsa that sent a courier to send the invitation card to Rose.

Although this time they didn't jump around in front of her, their invitation was dear.

"Host, You can actually prevent them from getting married, but why did you let the marriage happen?" AI3 asked during this period that tye make-up artist were working on her face.

"Because it will be harder for them to escape from themselves" Rose responded no chance leaving AI3 confused.

He couldn't help but wonder what happened to the purest soul of Heaven.

"Host! About the lord god?" AI3 asked cautiously but Rose kept silent and didn't bother replying him.

"Host! Why are You not saying anything?" AI3 was puzzled by his silence.

"So you go rattling to the six Elders?" She raised her brows coldly without even bothering to talk to him.

As for AI3, he heard her words and immediately his himself in the space.

In that way he can avoid both the six Elders and The Host.

After the makeup and hair styling, Rose changed into a blue corset open - back sexy sequin gown.

It looked simple and elegant at the same time.

Anyway, Rose wasn't in the mood to steal the limelight of the female protagonist at all.

After exchanging a few words with the stylists, they left leaving her all alone in the room.

Rose Blair just sat there and didn't want to move at all.

But then the door suddenly opened, and a long leg with a pair of boots walked in.

Rose raised her eyes and looked at the upcoming person and of course it is Cody Jareto Hitler.

She watched him until he walked over and stood behind her.

He took out a necklace from the small box that he held in his hand.

The necklace was Sliver and had an initial of R.B on it.

Without saying a word he placed it on her neck after removing the one that was originally there.

"How does it look?" He asked after he finished.

"It's Beautiful " She muttered as she raised her hands and stroked tye necklace which made her feel a bit strange.

"Well, you are so beautiful" He complimented and dropped a kiss on her neck.

"Don't misbehave! We are going for a wedding" Rose Blair stood up the next moment as she was afraid of what the man would do next.

"Well let's go, if not I don't know of I will be able to control myself" He said and held her hand stepping out of the room.

Mrs. Blair saw them and immediately vegan to take several pictures of them.

She smiled so happily that she was moved to tears.

"If You do like that, People will think that they are the ones getting married" Mr. Blair muttered but received a glare in return.

"We will leave now" Cody Jareto said as Mrs. Blair nodded abd gestured to them to go on.

Cody Jareto led Rose slowly until they got to the limousine just outside the Villa.

He opened the door for her to step in, after Rose sat in he turned over to the other side and sat beside her and the driver drove to the location of the wedding.

When they reached the venue, Cody came out first and stretched out his hand as a slender hand held onto his own.

A pair of white legs wearing a sliver shoe, stepped out of the car and stood next to him.

The moment Kyle who stood at the door welcoming the guest saw them his face changed and was a little hard to look at because it was extremely Ugly.

Cody and Rose ignored all the murmurs and headed in stopped right in front of Kyle Maverick

"Congratulations on your wedding" Cody Jareto said as his secretary Michael who just came over handed him a gift.

"Thank you" Kyle muttered and took the gift from Cody.

Although he didn't like the fact that they are here but in front of so many influential people who might want to help his company. He still kept a polite smile on his face.

After all who doesn't know how powerful the Hitler's family are especially the youngest successor Cody Jareto Hitler.

The moment he took over the Family enterprise, he kicked out all two faced employees, and shareholders and managers.

He grew the company to a totally different height making it impossible for anyone to provoke him and no one has even achieved half of what he has achieved.

"Mr. Kyle Maverick should open your wedding gift" Cody Jareto gestured to him.

Glancing at him suspiciously, Kyle opened the box and saw the documents.

"You!" Kyle just glanced at it and immediately became furious.

"Mr. Kyle Maverick should not be in a hurry to make a decision, You can wait till after your wedding ceremony" Michael said to Kyle and turned away from the venue.

While Cody Jareto gave him a mocking smile and went inside the hall.

It has finally Started.

Cody Jareto and Rose Blair found a space only for themselves, where they just watched the whole ceremony uninterested.

"It is Boring right?" Cody turned to Rose who nodded in return.

"Then let's go!" He said as they got ready to leave but  Kyle and Elsa suddenly came in front of their table stopping them from leaving

"Rose" Kyle called as Rose just raised her head.

"Are you here yo give us?" She asked in return while Elsa glanced at her with so much hostility.

She didn't believe that after taking Kyle away from her that Rose still lived a good life, while she herself suddenly had kidney failure, coupled with the fact that Kyle's company has issues and he doesn't even spend time with her.

Rose noticed her hostile gaze, as she raised her eyes and smiled at her