His Mate

Rose looked at the two couples with her mouth open in shock, She almost didn't believe what they were saying to her.

"Host, your acting has improved a lot" AI3 complimented with an amazing tone.

"I think so too" She muttered inwardly.

"I know what we said might shock you but that's the truth, I'm sorry we were not being careful enough when we lost you. It's all our fault" Mrs. Blair said as Rose shook her head.

"I know you have your suspicions but how sure are you that I'm your daughter, I know that I look a little bit like you but there are so many people in this world that look the same and we might just be one of them" Rose said.

"We would have thought that too, but the necklace that you have was put in by us they moment you were born. We carved the name we wanted you to bear ourselves" Mrs. Blair explained hurriedly as if she was going to cry the next second.

"No wonder the necklace is so ugly" Rose blurted out without knowing.

"What did you say?" Fortunately they didn't hear her clearly.

"You really carved the necklace yourself?" She glanced at the husband and wife and asked again to be sure.

"Yes. That was one of our most joyful moment.
The moment that I found out that I was pregnant, we chose a name for you just according to the floor that I love so much. And the next day we learnt hoe to carve on necklace" Mrs. Blair said as she had a genuine smile on her face.

"Your mother really loved Rose, so we decided to name you Rose" Mr. Blair interjected.

Hearing their words Rose frowned.

"AI3, do you think that this is familiar?" She asked AI3 who nodded.

"In a particular world, they also named the original owner Rose because they liked it." AI3 muttered as he remembered clearly.

"Do you think is just a coincidence?" She asked again.

"We can't be sure, There are more worlds  we will find out then " AI3 assured her.

"Good, and don't go around running your mouth to the Six Elders!" She didn't forget to warn him so thar he won't cause any troubles for her.

"Rose!" Logan called out as he found out that she is lost in thoughts.

"I'm sorry, the news is just so much for my intake" She recovered and replied slowly.

"If you don't believe us, we can go for a DNA test and confirm it" Mrs. Blair held her husband's hand tightly as she suggested.

"I think that will be ok" Rose nodded without rushing to admit that she believes them.

Logan saw her decision and didn't say a word, instead, he turned and escorted her to the car.

And they four of them headed directly to the Hospital for a DNA.

After they got to the Hospital,
Rose's sample was taken same with that of Mr. and Mrs. Blair.

They say at the bench and waited patiently for the results to come out.

Mr. and Mr. Blair sat down and held hands nervously while, Logan and Rose seemed less concern.

Not that Rose is less concerned, but the fact that she already knew coupled with the head that has been aching her for her so long.

She doesn't even have the strength to act any more, she leaned on Logan's shoulder like a dead fish and waited for when the results will come out.

After about 2 hours of them sitting there silently without exchanging any words, The Doctor called them over and handed the DNA test to them.

"Is know that Mr and Mrs Blair has a 99.9999 identical DNA, which shows that she is your daughter and you are her parents." The Doctor announced as Mr. Blair turned and hug her husband tightly while Rose just stood there.

She didn't say a word and all she wanted to do at this time is to sit down, seeing how exhausted her body is, she knew that it will not be a long time before she finally leave this world.

Indeed the lord god in this world is really a heartless person.

"Mom is sorry, I'm sorry for leaving you all alone if not you would not have been taken away from me. It's my own carelessness" Mrs. Blair tremblingly held Rose's palms and apologized to her, blaming herself for everything that happened years ago.

"Is not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong" Rose muttered and tried to console her but her hands fell weakly before she could even touch him.

They three family hugged and reconciled while Logan stood aside and watched everything coldly.

"Are you going to come and leave with us?" Mrs. Blair suggested.

"Give me some time to talk about it with Mr. Logan and i will tell you the results when everything is ok" She said to them without thinking about moving.

She has already fulfilled the Original owner's wish of finding her parents and she needs a perfect reason not to stay with them do they won't be in another pain after she dies.

Actually to Rose, if she had a choice, she would prefer not to find the original owner's parents at all.

Because it's really not good to give them hope and then leave again

"Ok. When you are done discussing it, let us know" Mr. Blair didn't force her knowing that it will take her sometime to accept this new family.

After they were done, Rose returned to Logan and they both headed back to the pack after saying goodbye to Mr and Mrs Blair.

They got back ti the pack, and they both got down abd returned to the Villa.

"Logan Gunner!" Rose called out his name clearly for the very first time.

"Is there a problem?" He still smiled gently but it only made Rose angry.

"There is no need to continue to pretend to me, maybe you can stop smiling and he yourself let's talk!" She said coldly and the moment she finished speaking the smile on Logan's face converged leaving only a cold eyes.

"I didn't expect you to be so bold, I knew you were different right from the very beginning!" He said but Rose wasn't in the mood for that.

"Why did you do it?" She asked him directly.

"Do what?!"

"I don't know what I ever did to you but why do you wish for me to die! Why did you Poison me?!" She yelled out as if letting out everything in her heart.

"How do you expect me to explain to them that the daughter they just found is going to die soon. If you disliked me and wished me to die, then you shouldn't have helped me!"

"That's because you are different?" Logan replied coldly.

"Different? Different?! Where the hell am I different?!" She yelled and turned around to clean herself.

"Host are you ok?" AI3 couldn't help but ask.

He could feel that the emotions of his host has so many things in it.

"Because you are Mate! Isn't it ridiculous?!" Logan raised his voice at her for the first time.

"What?!" She looked at him witn wide eyes.