THE BILLIONAIRE'S LITTLE WIFE (15)

"Mr Kyle Maverick do you agree to divorcing Miss. Rose Blair and giving her half of your property as compensation!" The Judge asked.

"No! I and Rose can work things out. I love her so much that I don't want to divorce her at all" Kyle stated and looked at Rose with a strong affection but Rose eyes were filled Ridicule.

Miss. Rose do you agree to what Mr. Kyle said" The Judge asked.

"I don't agree"

"Why?" The Judge asked again.

"Because I'm obsessed with cleanliness and he is all dirty by sleeping around " Rose replied simply and rudely.

"Is all your fault. Why did you break up with me and go abroad immediately after graduation leaving me all alone and obsessed." Kyle yelled and lost his cool but Rose still stood at the Bar stand calmly.

"A man who stood a girl from pursuing her drams just because of your cheap love, is a Scumbag.

Not only did you stop her with your so called promises of false love, you had a Mistress and still insisted in marrying her." Rose curled her lips and said coldly.

She used the word 'Her' because she wanted to get official revenge with the name of the place original owner.

The Original owner didn't hate Elsa who destroyed her marriage so much but Hates Kyle who claimed that he loved her.

But instead he was the one who used his own hands and pushed her to hell.

"That's why I waited for you! I loved you so much that I had to use someone that looked like you to console myself. Rose, don't you even see my heart!" Kyle yelled but Rose heart didn't move at all.

"Has your aim ever been her or the company behind her. When did you start putting your people in her father's company! Why did you start buying shares.

I might not understand what love is but whatever you portrayed and did in the name of Love, it was just to satisfy your own selfishness!" The moment Rose listed all his crimes Kyle's face turned pale.

Mr. Blair jumped up from where he sat in anger.

"You evil child, so my company was your Target all along. Wait! I'm going to kill you!" Mr. Blair puffed his beards angrily as he made to leave his seat but his wife held him tightly not allowing him to move at all.

"You, Calm down" Mrs. Blair calmed him down even though she was also angry.

Just like Clara, she also didn't want her daughter to marry Kyle right from the beginning but Rose insisted and she could only let go.

"Fortunately_" She muttered.

Fortunately, Rose found out if not she wouldn't know what life their daughter would have if anything happens to them.

"Quiet!" The Judge ordered the noisy court.

"Attorney Austin and Attorney Cart, what do you have to say for your clients, so that I can announce the finally verdict" The Judge turned to the lawyers.

"My Lord, My client Miss Rose Blair would have a toxic and emotional abuse in this marriage of she does not divorce successfully.

The opponent Client Mr. Kyle Maverick only wanted to marry her for his own selfish purposes, Which might destroy and eventually kill my client if she continues in this marriage.

I hope My Lord would free my client from this toxic marriage " Mr. Austin finished his speech as the Judge nodded and turned to Attorney Carl.

"Attorney Carl?" He called out.

"My Lord, have nothing more to say" Mr. Carl stated.

Although he is a lawyer but he also has conscience, and two, no matter how he argues he can already see that this case is in the favor of Miss Rose Blair.

Although he was to be paid several million but he couldn't end his Career as a lawyer just because of one scumbag.

"Then, According to the National Constitution. Chapter 10, section 3, Line VI. Miss Rose Blair is official divorced from this marriage and Mr. Kyle would pay a compensation fee of Half of His property! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!" The Judge made his final verdict and hit his hammer on the table

"Yes!" Clara exclaimed from where she sat.

Mr. and Mrs. Blair sighed feeling very relieved.

Rose just smiled slightly and turned to the lawyer.

"Thank you for your hardwork" She was grateful on hoe he took care of everything.

"This is what I should do!" Attorney Austin said.

"Mr. Austin" Mr. Blair walked over to him and shook hands with him.

"Thank you for your Hardwork. Your pay would be doubled" Mr. Blair was generous with his salary.

"Thank you so much Mr. Blair. I will work hard to defend your family in any case" Mr. Austin bowed his head extremely grateful.

"You must have other jobs, go on so we don't delay you" Mr. Blair smiled at him and send him off.

"Let's go!" Mr. Blair said to Rose who is being tightly hugged by Clara.

"Let me go please" Rose suffocated.

"You don't just understand how happy I am. Finally you broke free from that scumbag and I'm so happy " She smiled excitedly and finally released her.

"Let's go! Dad is waiting for us outsiders" She reminded as both of them headed out.

Just when they were getting closer to the car, Kyle stood in front of them.

"Rose, do you have to do this?" Kyle asked with his eyes full of hurt.

"Can you stop all these bullshit play of yours. How many times do you want her to spell it out to you and tell you that she doesn't want to have anything to do with you at all" Clara blocked her

Rose came out of Clara's back and sneered.

"This is just the beginning" Rose curled her lips into a deadly smile.

A man immediately ran to Kyle.

"President, Our Stock is going down in the market and Someone is buying everyone of them!" The Man whispered as Kyle turned sharply and left without even caring about Rose