THE BILLIONAIRE'S LITTLE WIFE (11)

"Rose!" An Unfamiliar voice sounded as both Rose and Cody turned to see who was calling.

"Hey! Didn't you see my message about Mr coming back today?" The girl who dressed fashionably walked up to her pouting.

"Seems like you have something to say to your friend, then I will leave first" Mr. Cody kissed her forehead and left.

Rose checked through her memory looking for the identity of the girl in front of her.

And she Turned out to be the best friend of the Original owner, Clara.

She was the one that was heavily against the marriage of the original owner and Kyle Maverick, but she and her Family had a tragic ending too.

Why?

After she found out about the death of your original owner, she immediately started taking revenge, but she is just a small cannon fodder who cannot defeat the Heavenly Blessed Hero and Heroine.

And her family ended yo going bankrupt causing she and her parents to relocate abroad and no one heard of her again.

"You stupid girl! Are you even listening to me?" Clara raised her hand and hit Rose on her head

Rose raised her eyes and controlled the urge to kill someone, after all she is the best friend of the original owner and she has to protect her too.

"Nothing!" Rose muttered and walked past her.

"I messaged you and asked you to pick me up from the airport and you didn't even bother to read it" Clara complained while following her.

"Did not See"

"Then Apologize" She muttered as Rose stopped.

"What are you doing here?" Rose turned and asked her.

"I went to your home and mom said you came to the Company so I came to see you" Clara explained.

"Anyway I'm here and you can't chase me out. Let's go to the Cafe and gave a good conversation " She glared at Rose and dragged her away from going back to the company.

She finally dragged Rose to the Cafe and ordered her favourite coffee by the Way.

"Are you Happy to see me?" Clara asked with a cute expression but Rose just stared at her blankly.

"Happy!" She responded after a long pause.

"Well, I'm happy to see you too. But_" Clara pit away her smile and stared at Rose seriously.

"Did you really get married to Kyle?" She asked Rose.

"It just happened!" Rose took a sip from. the coffee and responded to her.

"But I warned you that he isn't a good thing. Someone that would openly tell you to let go of your dreams because of him is not a good person " Catherine patted the table while feeling that her friend is indeed Stupid.

"I Know" Rose said.

"You know and you still got married to him?" She widened her eyes at her reaction.

"We are getting divorced tomorrow" Rose placed the coffee cup on her lips and muttered.

"What!" Clara heard her and almost squinted out the coffee on her lips.

"It hasn't even been up to a month since you guys got married"

"He cheated " She replied Clara again.

"What!?" Clara experienced another shook.in less than a minute.

"He dared to cheat!" She stood up angrily as everyone in the cafe turned to look at their side.

Rose didn't say a word and just watched her reaction.

"He really cheated on you?" She asked again with anger as Rose nodded.

"Come let's go teach him a lesson" Clara carried her bag and stood up.

She turned and walked out of the coffee shop but on turning her back she didn't see Rose following.

She could only turn back and ho into the cafe.

"Why aren't you coming?" She asked after she returned to the table.

"You can beat him tomorrow after the Divorce" Rose muttered.

"You are right!" Clara said and finally calmed down although she still has some grievances in her heart.

"You see why I told you not to marry him, noe he had chester and he isn't even remorseful" She complained abd drank her coffee sunkily.

Rose somehow felt funny in her heart, obviously she was the one that was cheated on but the best friend seems to react more angrily than her.

Maybe that's how far their relationship has gone, the moment when you feel the other Party's pain.

But still it left Rose puzzled, The Original owner had so many people who cared about her but why did she put everything aside and trust a scumbag who pushed her to her death at the end.

"By the way, Who was the guy just now?" Clara switched on her gossip mode the next moment.

"Who?" Rose who was confused by her question asked.

"The guy who was with you. I mean the one that kissed your forehead earlier" She looked excited While looking at Rise intently waiting for her answer.

"He is nobody" Rose replied simply but it made Clara look at her suspiciously.

"The way he kissed your forehead was so romantic and gentle, and you are telling me that it is nothing"

"A business Partner" Rose changed her words.

"A business partner? Which company?" Clara asked series of questions.

"H&H.

"What! Is it the H&H that I know about" She asked her.

"Yes!"

"So was that person Mr. Cody Jareto Hitler" Clara's eyes was sparking as she almost knocked down her coffee.

"I think so" Rose was still nonchalantly with her answers as if she didn't care at all.

"He is really Mr. Cody! Ahhhh!" She yelled excitedly as Rose looked around to see people staring at them.

"You are noisy!" Rose frowned at Clara who didn't care at all

"Why won't I be noisy! My friend let a stupid boss and went to a Bigger Boss. The black belly of the business industry.
I'm so excited" Clara smiled happily as she felt sincerely happy her.

"Miss would you like to order another coffee or should I dispose of your cup" A female voice sounded in front of their table.

"Yes, Just dispose of the cups" Clara muttered as Rose looked at the person with interest.

The moment she raised up her face Elsa slammed into Rose's cold eyes.

"You!"