His Mate

Days passed, Weeks passed.

Rose continued living in Logan Gunner's pack as their relationship stopped at only having meals together.

Well of course, Poisoned Dishes.

And just like that she stayed here for more than half a month.

"AI3, any news about the original owner's parents?" Rose asked.

"Yes, They are not were werewolves" AI3 reported.

Hearing this Rose sighed feeling very relieved.

She really didn't want to turn into a wolf because it seemed really weird to her.

"Then, Are they human?".

"I think so" AI3 wasn't really sure.

"What do you mean?" Rose raised her brows.

"I couldn't investigate because it's a hidden plot. You will trigger it yourself" AI3 replied.

Rose sighed at his words " when I thought that you will be useful for once"

"I'm useful. There is a banquet in the human world and your parents are going to be there. The Alpha King Ryan will be there too, soni guess Alpha Logan Gunner will also be there" AI3 reported the second thing that she found out.

"Do you think he will go, He looks antisocial " She raised her brows and asked .

"Well, if he doesn't agree then you will sneak out but I think he would go" AI3 assured her.

"Well then " Rose lay back in the bed bored.

Her life these days has revolved between eating, sleeping, talking to AI3 and waiting to die.

Apart from during breakfast, And dinner she almost didn't see Logan.
It seems as if he has forgotten her but how can a person who personally poisons her meals forget her.

He might just be waiting for the day that she would die so that he could dispose of her body.
Such a heartless person.

Just as she was thinking deeply, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" She said to the person that is knocking.

A familiar maid came in and stood aside as Rose raised her brows.

Before she could ask if there is any problem, Several other girls came in with several things in their arms.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked after they all lined up in front of her with the things in their hands.

"Alpha King, asked us to prepare you" The Head maid said as Rose raised her brows.

"Prepare me for what, Alpha will tell you about it when you two meet" The girl said as Rose nodded.

The moment she nodded, the girls came over and led her out of the bed.
And just like that, Rose changed from the casual wear to a Banquet Red side split gown with a off shoulder.

Coupled with the make up and jewelry, Rose sighed relieved after they were done.

"I will take you to the Alpha!" The Head Maid said and left first followed by Rose who knew nothing of where they are taking her to.

Soon they left the building and stopped in front of a Lamborghini.

"Luna please go in" The guard standing outside opened the car door.

Still in doubts, Rose walked up and got into the car.

Just as they car closed behind her, She saw Logan Gunner who was sitting at a side in a suit looking really Handsome.

"Oh you are here. Why did you ask me to dress up, Are we going anywhere?" She asked him.

"There is a banquet so it's a normal thing for you to go with me as my 'Luna' " Logan reminded her of the supposed identity.

"Oh, I almost forgot that I'm a self pronounced Luna" She sighed and didn't ask any more question.

"By the way, Your dress looks beautiful"

"All credits to you. But how did you know my size?" She raised her brows and asked him.

"I knew it by looking at you" Logan replied simply

"Pervert!" She muttered inwardly but who made Logan's hearing really wide that he heard it.

He didn't say anything and just chuckled.
They both were in silence as they car drove to the venue.

After about an hour or so of driving, the car stopped but instead of stepping out og the car, Logan turned and looked at Rose.

"This banquet is hosted by Humans" Logan said to her as Rose turner to look at him.

"I thought the werewolves always tries not to cross part with Humans?" She asked him as Logan nodded.

"Well that's true, but since we don't pose any threat to them and we are only here for businesses. So as far as nothing goes wrong, It will Continue peacefully like that" He explained.

"Oh, That's good"

"But there are people you have to avoid, Infact all werewolves have to avoid them!" Logan spoke again.

"And they are?"

"The Werewolves hunters! They also come to events like this because this could be an opportunity to kill one of us because they considers us a threat" He said as Rose raised her brows.

"They why are you still going there?" She asked him.

"Because they can't hurt me, Their little skills are of no use to me. So as not to get into trouble, You have to stick to my side" He reminded as Rose nodded.

"I will, Is not like I have anywhere to go anyway" She muttered.

Next, the door opened from the outside as Logan stepped out first and stretched out his palms to Rose.

Placing her palms on his, She stepped out slowly and carefully so as not to step on her dress or even trip.

After she stepped out, She stood quietly at Logan's side while holding her purse

"Hug my arms" Logan said.

"Huh?"

"Hug my arms!" He repeated again as Rose nodded.

"Oh ok" She hugged his arms and they both stepped in slowly.

"AI3, are you sure that the original parents will be here?" She asked AI3 who immediately woke up from his nap.

"Yes, They are here. You should be able to find them" He assured them.

Just as Rose was busy discussing with Rose, she heard s familiar voice call her

"Sister!"