The Little Zombie (1)

2nd World.

Rose Blair opened her eyes and saw herself standing on a road all alone

"AI3 what's the matter?" She asked.

"Host! It's a Zombie world. If you are free you should receive the memory and plot of this world" He said and transferred the memories to her.

Rose found a place to seat down to receive the Memories

This world is an Apocalypse world, it is the time that the virus spread around the world turning humans into a monsters that eats follow humans.

They call the infected ones Zombie.

During this time, Humans awaken strange powers with different attributes that help them fight the Zombies, and try to create stability in the world

The Original owner who had the same name as her had a good life, she fought Zombies because she had a unique power and even got married to her fiancee the Male lead.

They ruled a camp were several Humans both those that have powers and those that don't have stayed together to prevent Zombies from attacking or killing them.

Her life went well but then it became a tragedy because the Female Lead was Reborn

The Female Lead Charlotte Davis, was a person who the Original owner rescued during one of the times that they were fighting Zombies.

She was trapped in a house when the original owner helped her and she followed their group that had several supernatural humans, each possessing their own powers.

Charlotte Kard had a Space, and her power was a Water power system, but then her grievances was that despite the fact that she contributed a lot to the group, They others only acknowledged the original owner.

Even the man she loves also loves the original owner.

Because of that she had a lot of grievances, But then she couldn't do anything because she was eaten by a Zombie during one of their fight, even though she had a space she could only put in things but she couldn't hide in it.

Even in her death she hated the original owner, thinking that she has the ability to save her but she didn't save. Her hatred for the original owner soared a new height.

Just as if the heaven saw her grievances, they granted her a chance of Revenge

This time, just like the last time, Charlotte was trapped in the house but was saved by the Original owner.

After saving her and made sure she was ok, The original owner took her to the car and let her join the crew.

Charlotte Kard followed her memory and decided to act immediately so as not to make a mistake.

Soon after she joined, Their was another Zombie attack.

She got the opportunity and used her memory to act and fight off the Zombies winning the approval of the six people in the group.

But just when they were about to leave, when no one noticed she pushed the Original owner out of the Car into the herds of Zombies.

The Male lead Liam Mason saw his fiancee falling into the herds of Zombies and immediately jumped out too to save her, This was totally unexpected for Charlotte as she didn't expect him to dive into his death just to save Rose Blair.

Even though Liam Mason jumped in to save her, the both of them could not fight off the Zombies alone.

The Original owner has a Fire power system while The Male Lead Liam Mason had a Thunder power system.

After fighting for so long, both of them got exhausted and couldn't fight any longer.

And because of this they were eaten and turned into Zombies.

The Original owner turned into a Zombie but there wasn't a change on her body. Her body didn't began to rotten and look disgusting like the other Zombies.

She still looked normal but then lost her memory for a bit, Anyone who saw her only thinks she was a beautiful girl and wanted to take advantage to her.

But unlike her, The male lead was much worst.

He looked just like a Zombie, Rotten Skin, strange sounds and Strange walking steps with Disgusting Smell. It was like a walking dead because it is indeed.

When Charlotte Davis saw the Liam Mason again, she couldn't let him be like that because he is the man that she has loved for two lives.

She saved him, hid him and started feeding him Crystal stones hoping for him to level up and become a a zombie with a High IQ.

The Crystal stones are the stones found in the head of Zombies after they are killed.

She kept on feeding him The Crystal stones as he kept leveling up, and they both became familiar and intimate.

The Original Owner Rose Blair recovered her memory and went on to get revenge but before she could even do it, Her Fiance Liam Mason who had no memory of her killed her following the order of Charlotte and took out her Crystal Stone with a Huge Energy stored in it.

That Crystal Stone was the final step to him being like a normal human even though he is Zombie.

He can have the powers to control other Zombies.

Liam Mason became stronger as he recovered his Memory, When he realized that he killed his beloved with his own hand, he couldn't help blaming himself while Charlotte Davis stayed by his side consoling him and telling that it was not his fault.

The both of them became more intimate, and the Camp they created, accepted more people with Powers and also humans.

They also accepted Zombies that has leveled up to an extent where they can control themselves and not eat Humans.

The Camp became prosperous and their Love was well known, their names resounded in History.

While the Original owner died just like that even when she did nothing wrong.

"Humans are indeed Hypocrites!" Rose Blair glanced opened her eyes and sighed.

"But why did you bring me to this kind of Disgusting world?" She asked AI3.

"I didn't do anything, It's the Six Elders that wants to punish you so they sent you here earlier " He hid in the space and told her.

"So what next?" She asked.

"Host you are now a Zombie and because you lost your memory, you have a very low IQ." AI3 told her as She frowned.

"I have a bad feeling about this"

"Yes! So that you won't destroy the character setting, Your IQ has been reduced and everything you do now will be like a Five years old child!" His voice became smaller and smaller until he disappeared.

"You are Dead!"