The Billionaire's Little Wife (24)

While Cody Jareto and Rose Blair were busy Falling in love, another set of people seemed to be in so much dilemma and pain.

AI3 who was monitoring what was going over that side suddenly felt headache.

He really didn't know what to explain to the six Elders because everything is against his control.

One, The Host had a skinship relationship with the lord god even after all the warning. He isn't surprised though. After all she has never listened to simple instructions but he is really afraid of what the Six Elders will do after this mission.

Two, The Host didn't listen to him and still went to trouble the male and Female leads, And the male and female leads won't rest too.

Why do they keep jumping around in front of the host and now the stupid plot is taking place again.

Since their wedding is coming soon, Elsa and Kyle were preparing for this wedding, Especially Elsa who wanted to show others that she was living a good life by taking what belongs to them.

With her pregnancy she went on to purchase wedding dress, but who would gave expected that she would suddenly collapse at the store.

The Store management immediately sent her to the hospital, at the same time they called Kyle Maverick and told him about the situation.

Kyle rushed over to the hospital, but saw that the doctors where still in rescue.

"What happened to her?" She asked the shop attendant who was still there.

"Miss Elsa was choosing a wedding dress abd she suddenly collapsed." The Attendant responded.

"What where you all doing? How could she suddenly collapse! I bet you if anything happens to her or to her baby I will not let you go!" He threatened angrily
The shop attendant just moved back as she hated the type of bad luck that just hit her today.

Obviously they the wedding shop did nothing but they are being blamed because Someone collapsed in their shop.

He stood there helplessly as he watched his beloved one lying there and there was nothing he could do about it.

After about an hour, The Doctors pushed Elsa out of the room.

"Doctor what is the problem? Why did you suddenly collapse?!" He held unto the head doctor and asked desperately.

"Let's go to my office and talk about it" The Doctor spoke kindly and walked away with Kyle following hastily behind him.

They both got into the office, while the doctor removed his coat and drank a cup of water to relive his fatigue, Kyle sat there helplessly and impatiently waiting for him to speak.

"What's wrong with her?" Kyle asked again. This time calmer than before.

"She has a kidney failure and needs a kidney transplant." He said as Kyle suddenly felt helpless.

"But she is pregnant!" Kyle raised his voice too as the doctor nodded.

"I know that too and it will be very dangerous, we can't wait till nine months later, and we can't do it now. Both are dangerous and will out the life of both the mother and the child at risk" The Doctor said.

"Which one has the higher chance of survival?" Kyle asked.

"Kidney transplant! We can find a way to save both mother or child. Or you can get rid of the child and do the surgery." The Doctor suggested putting Kyle inti a difficult spot.

"But_"

" If she gets rid of this pregnancy and go through the surgery, she can still get pregnant in the future but no one knows the risk if we do otherwise" The Doctor continued to tell him both the advantages and the disadvantages.

"We are having a wedding in two days time, will she be able to go?" He asked.

"Yes! It won't be a big problem for her to jump well in two days, so Mr. Kyle you can discuss with your fiancee and make the decision best to you two" The Doctor said and walked out of the office to visit a patient.

Kyle sat there for sometime before he finally stood up and went to Elsa's hospital ward

He got in and saw that she was already awake and was sitting up.

"Kyle" Elsa touched her stomach and called him softly as Kyle smiled slightly at her and walked over to her.

"What is wrong with me? Why did I suddenly collapse?" Elsa asked series of questions.

"Us nothing serious, just fatigue. You have to rest and prepare for the wedding" Kyle stroked her head and responded.

"Really? Nothing else is wrong with me?" Elsa asked with doubt but Kyle nodded to prove that he is saying the truth.

"Ok, I'm sorry for worrying you!" She muttered as Kyle smiled helplessly.

"Is not yours fault you did nothing wrong" Kyle said as Elsa smiled at him.

But where she didn't notice, Kyle's face didn't look so good.

In Hitler's Villa,

After having Dinner, Cody Jareto led Rose to leave.

"Sweetie, let's go shopping some other time ok?" Mrs. Hitler asked as Rose nodded and left with Cody Jareto.

Rose sat at the driver's seat and looked at Cody Jareto who seemed to have another thing in his mind.

Since afternoon he seemed to be down she left her a little bit Worried about him.

She when she opened her mouth to ask him, AI3 spoke.

"Host, The female lead collapsed" He reported to her.

"For Kidney failure?" Rose asked not surprised.

"Yes! But she is pregnant and I Still don't know the decision the Male lead will make!" AI3 said as Rose raised her brows as she didn't understand what he was saying.

"Why does he need to make a decision? According to the plot they were supposed to come to me for kidney" Rose recounted what she saw on the plot.

"There is a change, Because of your interference and disobedience alot of things have changed. The female lead is pregnant and it is dangerous for her to do a kidney transplant.

So the Doctor asked them to make a choice, Either they get rid of the child or the take the risk and operate while she is still pregnant " AI3 reported the situation to her.

"Which decision do you think he will make?" Rose muttered but she pulled her mind away from it the next moment.

She glanced at Cody Jareto, but after a while she decided not to say anything at all.

The car stopped in front of Rose's home as they both got down from the car.

Cody Jareto went over and kissed Rose on the lips and he turned to leave without saying another word but Rose stopped him before he could take another step.

"Is something going on with you?" She asked plainly but there was a trace of worry in her eyes that even her did not notice it.

Cody stopped and turned to face her.

"I don't know but I have this feeling that you will leave very soon. So please don't leave me ok?" His voice carried a trace of fragility abd softness Which Shook Rose's heart.

Unconsciously she stretched out her hand and hugged him. She didn't expect such fragility to come from lord god, even though he is just a piece of the soul

"I am here. I'm not going anywhere!" She assured him even though she knew that it was false.