The Little Zombie (26)

"Host! Please let him go" AI3 yelled out but the other party did not even let go.
He only went offline for some days l, why did a lot of things happen while he was gone.

"Rose!" Lucas called out slowly and walked over towards her but she didn't even look at him.

"Don't come over" The boy she held by the throat managed to mutter.

"Cutie" Jonas suddenly blurted out.

"Brother, is that you?" The young had tears on his face and suddenly felt that if he does now he will be fulfilled.

After the infection broke out, Him and His parents had to find a way to save themselves but in the end, Mom and Dad died one after the other while Saving him.

He thought of his Brother, but his brain there went on a mission before the infection broke out, no one even him knee whether he was alive or Dead.

Fortunately, The Head Scientist saved him and brought him here where is lived a somewhat peaceful life but terrified watching how they dealt with both humans and Zombies.

While wondering if it will one day be his turn but a glimmer of hope appeared when he heard that there was a Military base nearby, He felt that maybe his brother or his Brother's friends might be there.

He wanted to leave but he had no way and could only stay here.

But he didn't expect_

"Ok, We can safe the reunion later, and that is if your brother does not die in Rose's hands" Ann's broke tye two brothers moment.

AI3 who saw that they also cake felt very happy, hoping that the Host will return to her senses.

"Rose, let him go, it's me Lucas" Lucas walked over slowly and coaxed her with the gentlest voice that he has ever used.

Even Anna couldn't help but sigh,

"The Power of love can make the Shura king of Hell turn to gentle and Kind Angel."

"You are right" Nelly sighed from behind her.

"Lucas" Rose muttered but still didn't look at him.

"Yes, Host he is the lord god's soul fragments and your lover in this world. Host! Please listen to him and let the boy go" AI3 felt like crying.

If he knew that this was going to happen he wouldn't have gone offline.

It's all to blame the six Elders who called him over at such a time.

"Noisy!" Rose muttered while thinking of how to throw off the noisy thing that keeps talking in her head.

Seeing that none of this moved her, Lucas took out a short knife.

"What are you doing?!" Don't tell me you want to stsb my baby girl?!" Anna ran over and blocked him after seeing the knife that he held.

"Shut up!" Lucas pushed her away and slashed the knife on his wrist.

"Commander!" Both Nelly and Jonas yelled out at the same time.

Without hesitation, Lucas stretched out his bleeding hand and walked over to Rose.

"Rose!" He called as this time she turned and looked at his bleeding hands.
Without much effort, Her hand which held the young Boy loosened enough letting him break free from her hold.

She didn't mind this and walked towards Lucas while staring at his arms intently.

"It's all yours!" Lucas smoked reassuring her.

"What are you doing?" Anna asked from behind but to Lucas he felt that she was really noisy.

Rose walked over slowly until she stood in front of Lucas.