The Billionaire's Little Wife (29)

Rose drove back to the company, but Instead she saw the employees looking at her strangely.

She shook her head strangely and ignored their sights going straight to her office.

"Vice President" Her Secretary walled up to her before she could reach the office

"Is there a problem?" Rose stopped and looked at her.

"Mr. Cody Jareto Hitler is here" The Secretary said as Rose paused.

"Did he ask where I went to?" Rose asked.

"Yes... But I could not give him answers" The Secretary said as Rose nodded.

"You can go back to work " She said and continued going into the office.

"You are back" Cody Jareto spoke immediately the door opened even though he didn't turn to see who it was.

"You didn't tell me you were coming" Rose went over and sat down on the sofa.

"Is that Necessary?" Cody Jareto asked and Rose noticed that he was in bad mood but she didn't know the reason.

She could frown while thinking about why he is angry.

"You are angry" She said directly as Cody Jareto finally Turned and looked at her.

"Why did you go to the hospital?" He asked her.

"To see someone " She replied.

"Your ex husband?" Cody Jareto said with a self deprecating smile.

"There was something" Rose didn't know how to explain the mission and could say it that way.

"To talk about old feeling?" Cody said abd suddenly stood up.

"You misunderstood " Rose looked up at him.

"If he dies will you finally fall in love with me?" Cody eyelashes shook slightly with a smirk on his lips.

"Host! You can't let him kill the male lead!" AI3's anxious voice came over.

"Shut up!"

"You are hesitating" Cody Jareto said again making Rose rub her forehead.

But before she couldn't say another word, he already turned and left.

His slender back looked lonely and Bleak.

"Happy?" Rose faced AI3.

"Host ~~ I'm Sorry. I didn't expect this to happen " AI3 knew that this time his host was really angry, he could only hide at a corner and apologize.

"Just keep quiet and don't even think of dating a word to me!" Rise threatened him and then face palmed herself.

"But Host, You still have to stop him from Killing the the Male lead" AI3 reminded with his voice getting smaller and smaller, but in all Rose Blair ignored his words as if she didn't hear it.

She returned to work and did her thing, without any burden.

After a long time AI3 couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Host! Are you really not going to find him?" He asked as Rose just raised her eyes slightly without stopping what she was doing.

"Why should I find him? I obeying the will of the six Elders now so you should be the happiest" Rose replied nonchalantly as AI3 felt headache.

Forget it, Humans emotions are so complicated that he doesn't want to interfer at all.

"I need to complete the task and now that he has left, this is the perfect timing. I don't know what will happen in the future but I can only use this method" Rose said as AI3 suddenly wiped the tears that cake out of his eyes.

"Host, Fortunately you still care." He said but soon his face changed.

"Alert: The Soul Fragments is about to do something tragic." AI3 sent the emergency alert.

"He wants to kill the male lead?" Rose asked as she picked up her phone.

"Yes" AI3 replied.

Rose heard his reply and just nodded without any much reaction.

Well she also thinks that the Male lead indeed needs to die but not now.

She dialed Cody's number and called him.

After two rings the call connected.

"Where are you?" Rose asked him.

"Your timing is really right" Cody Jareto laughed from the other side, It was then Rose realized that she shot herself on the foot.

"It should be called telepathy from tye ones you truly love"  Cody Jareto's Cold voice continued mocking her.

But how will Rose agree that she really knew what he wanted to do.

"Let's go get the certificate" Rose could only act ignorant and stated the reason why she called.

AI3:???

It turned out that the host has a more advanced plan.

"What did you say?" Cody Jareto at the other side felt that he did not hear her very well.

The feelings in his heart were difficult to describe, As some point it was as sweet as honey but then it was as if someone squeezed his heart tightly making it difficult for him to breathe.

"You heard me Clearly"  Rose told him.

"No" Cody Jareto replied.

"Huh? Why?" She asked not expecting him to refuse.

He has been the one talking about marriage but then he suddenly refuses her marriage proposal.

"Why did you suddenly think of such? I know is not because you really want to marry me but because it's the last resort" Cody Jareto's voice sounded with a bit of trembling.

Just when Rose wanted to say anything more he hung up.

"Well I got into another problem thanks to you" She didn't hesitate to compliment the person who has successfully caused another problem.

"Host is not really a problem, The Male lead no longer have any life threatening situation" AI3 tried to cheer her up but the other wasn't in the mood at all.

The next moment the secretary came in

"Vice President"

"Have it been taken care of?" Rose asked her.

"Yes. Mr. Han has gone to the hospital" The secretary responded as Rose nodded.

"Well good job. I will increase your bonus"

"Thank you Vice President" The Secretary bowed and turned to leave.

Rose looked at the space in the daze.

"It's high time I finally end this" She muttered

In the hospital,

The Doctors came to the room and faced Kyle who  stayed together with Elsa

"Your time for surgery has been scheduled" Tye doctor looked at Elsa and said.

"You mean, A kidney had been found?" Kyle was the one who stood up and asked with his mouth wide open.

"Yes, A good person decided to help you" The Doctor said.

"Doctor who is that person do that I can go and thank him personally" Elsa tried to sit up but was stopped by Kyle.

"He only said you can see him after the surgery is successful. So prepare you will be taken care of, please make sure there is no problem still tomorrow" The Doctor finally said and left the room.

Kyle suddenly thought of Regina, every Description fits her.

He felt happy that she finally decided to help me.

She really do love him.

But then no one knows if it's really so, or if it's the real Beginning of his nightmare