The Little Zombie (24)

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AFTER READING!!

At the laboratory, Rose was moved from the room she was kept into another room that had so many equipments.

Seeing all these Rose couldn't help but feel cold, for the 100th time she felt regret on why she listened to AI3.

"I promise you, this procedure will not be painful" The head scientist assured her with a gentle smile but she only rolled her eyes.

She was busy thinking about how to escape and didn't care about them.
She knew that she will have the opportunity if this chain is removed but these people here don't seem to plan to remove the chains and it only getting her more frustrated.

"Let's just lie down and obverse the situation" She lay there where looking around and the scientist were busy fixing different kinds of things in her body.

Rose struggled to turn her neck as she looked at each one of them, from head to tie until her eyes stopped on the one that stood silently at the side.

"We will start with the pressure" The Head Scientist spoke as the book at the side turned on the pressure.

Rose who didn't expect the next thing felt the strong electric shock that ran through her body.

Her body jotted but soon she calmed down and but on her lips strongly while gripping on the mattress.

"Increase it!" The Head scientist saw how much she endured the pain and ordered again.

Rose gripped the bed tighter and bit her lips to the extent that she could taste her own blood, her forehead had a layer of sweat but Rise refused to scream out no matter how hard or difficult the whole situation made it look like.

The Pain travelled all the way from her body to her brain.
The Head scientist sat at a place and looked at the string of data that appeared in the scanner.

Seeing how fast her Brain waves were moving, he frowned slightly.

"Stop!" He ordered as the machine was switched off.
Rose took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down but when even she herself nor the scientist noticed, her eyes has gradually turned red.

The Head scientist looked at the scanner and saw that her brain wave has stopped moving so fast but they were still moving without a trace of stopping at all

He stood up and walked up to Rose.

"What does the brain wave in your head mean?" He asked her.

"How am I supposed to know. You are the scientist you should know these things and not asking me" Rose ignored the weakness that she was feeling and attacked him.

"Increase it to the Highest Voltage" He glanced coldly at the boy.

"I want to see how far you can continue to endure" He glanced at her and returned to his seat.

Rose's body jotted strongly, fortunately the chain that kept her in place.

She gripped the metals as she refused to scream out but the Head scientist looked at the Scanner abd saw that the Brain waves were moving at an extremely fast speed.

"How far can this Brain wave travel?" He muttered while tapping his hands slowly at the table.

The door opened as someone walked in.

"Doctor, The Satellite has detected a strong mental power and after checking, it seems to be coming out from here" The young man that came in reported to him.

An Excited smile appeared in the face of the head scientist.

He could see his dress coming to fulfillment.