His Mate

Rose stood up staggering while looking for Logan who went out to socialize.

But she didn't see any figure of him no matter how she looked.

"I can't believe that I was calculated by mere humans" She rolled her eyes angrily trying the relieve the hotness that her body is going through at this moment.

"Where is the rest room?" Rose suddenly asked AI3, who immediately gave her the direction to the place that she is looking for.

Rose tried to keep her eyes wide open as she made her way up to the restroom, but before she could reach there, someone stopped her.

"Is everything ok?" The person asked as Rose nodded.

"Yeah. Just go on your way and don't care about me" Rose said and walked past the person without even looking at his face.

But before she could go far, she was dragged back.

"Hey! I said I'm ok" She turned to the person and glared at whoever it was coldly.

"Is this how you try to attract my attention, Drugging yourself and coming over to my room!" The other party said as Rose opened her eyes wide to recognize who it is.

"Host, it's the male lead." AI3 helped her recognize who it is.

"What is he doing here and what does he mean that this place is his room. Don't tell me you made a mistake again with the direction?" Rose asked AI3 series of questions.

"You went the wrong way " AI3 replied.

"Then why didn't you tell me that this is the wrong way!" She yelled at the stupid thing in her head.

"Are you ignoring me?! See how hot you look, You must have been very desperate to get yourself to my bed even if you die" He placed her hands on her chin yo bring her closer but Rose slapped his hands out.

"Take those filthy hands out of my face or I can't help but I want to break it" She glared at him and turned away blindly to leave the room.

"Where do you think you are going?! Since you stepped your foot here don't even think of leaving this place." Ryan paused and looked at her with a weird smile on his face.

"You've always liked me and you've always wanted this, so why are you escaping!" Ryan stood in front of her as Rose raised her feet and kicked his manhood directly without expecting it to hurt him.

After all he is a Werewolf and her strength is little.

"Ahhh! You bitch!" Ryan covered his manhood his his hands. It really hurt him, after all it's the most vulnerable place of all men no matter your identity.

"Yes. I'm a bitch, so you better don't try me if not I will destroy it totally so that you won't be able to please anyone with that!" She glared at him and got out of the room.

"AI3, who is the person that drugged me?" She asked.

"Your sister, Lily" AI3 replied as Rose scoffed and made her way to the restroom.

Back at the party, Logan returned to the place he told Rose to sit but did not see her.

He frowned as he turned around to look for her but still nothing.

"Alpha!" A voice sounded from behind him as Logan frowned and slowly tuned.

"You are?" He raised his eyes and asked leaving the other party dumbfounded.

"I'm Lily, Rose's sister" Lily replied with a gentle smile on her face.

"Get out of the way!" Logan didn't care about her introduction and walked past her.

"Are you looking for my sister?" Lily suddenly asked but Logan still walked without looking at her.

"I saw her go upstairs with Alpha Ryan. You know she is Alpha Ryan's Mate" Lily blurted out as Logan stopped.

He turned and walked over to Lily.
Seeing that he is heading over to her, Lily looked excited thinking that her plan.

She didn't know why Rose will get such a good man, and no matter what, she will never allow Rose and Logan to be together.

"Watch your mouth and watch what you say. I don't know why Alpha Ryan will bring such an uncultivated person to this place." Logan said coldly and turned around without caring about how Lily feels at this moment.

Hearing his words, Lily froze as she didn't know what to say for a while, Soon after Logan left, her eyes burst into a cold hatred.

"It's all because of the Slut!" And with a sentence she placed everything in the head of Rose.

Blaming her and hating her more.

Logan went upstairs and he arrived just in time to see Rose staggering out of Ryan's room.

"Rose" He called and walked over to her.

"You are here" Rose went over him hastily.

"Are you ok?" He placed his hands on her forehead as he felt that her body is extremely hot.

"Why is your body so hot?" He made to pull out his hand but Rose gripped it in return.

"Cold" she muttered satisfied by her cold his arm is

"Rose?" He called out but the other party only snuggled closer to his arms and refused to let go of him.

He frowned at her actions and looked at her even more, only to see her body flushing red.

With a guess, he alewdty knew what was going on with her.

"Let's go home" He hugged her in a bridal style and went downstairs, leaving the party.

Just after they left, Mr and Mrs. Blair looked at their leaving back.

"Honey, don't you think the girl with Mr. Logan looks alot like me" She muttered with her eyes Filled with expectations.

"Do you think it's her?" She asked again and her husband hugged her

"Don't worry about that, we will find out soon" Mr. Blair said consoling his wife who was about to cry.

Logan Gunner took Rose back to the Pack and placed her on her bed.

"I didn't expect you to get drugged" He muttered mockingly.

The next moment he took out a pill from no where and slipped it  into her mouth.

"This will help you die faster, dear mate" Just after Logan finished speaking, Leo his wolf started to riot.

"You can't do that to her!" He growled but Logan only rolled his eyes without caring about him