The Little Zombie (2)

Rose Blair sat down dejected.

"Host cheer up the situation is not so bad" AI3 tried to cheer her up.

"If I kill you, the situation will even be much better" Rose glared at him.

She really couldn't imagine herself acting like a Little child.

"Host! won't you ask about the Wish of the Original owner?"

"Why should I ask? Did she ask about mine? Why should I ask a wish of someone that put me in this situation " Rose fired back at him.

"Anyway she wishes for you to protect her fiancee and not let him be deceived by The Female lead" AI3 told her the wish.

"Which Fiance? The Rotten and disgusting guy that killed her?" She curled her face in disgust.

"Something like that"

"Humph! No wonder she was Killed"

"Host is not that bad, Her situation is also pitiful. The female lead is really bad" AI3 felt pity for the original owner.

"If you sympathize with her that much, you can as well complete the mission instead of me" Rose stood up and shut up the noisy system.

She walked around helplessly looking for a place to sleep. No matter how difficult this world is, she must at least sleep.

But her wish weren't fulfilled so easily as everywhere was just full of blood, and dead bodies. Including several zombies that walked past her.

She almost didn't know how much she threw up and ended up exhausting her last strength.

Fortunately she is a Zombie, if not she would have already been turned to food for several other zombies that Passed by her.

The Six Elders should just wait, She would definitely get her revenge.

"Ding! Soul Fragments detected" AI3 alerted as Rose just raised her eyes.

"There is nobody here" She Reminded him lightly to find out if he is broken.

"Host! The lord god and his group are surrounded by Zombies, hurry and go and save them" AI3 yelled anxiously.

"What a pity. But unfortunately I'm just a Zombie with a low IQ" She rolled her eyes smugly.

"But you have the ability to order Zombies, because you are a high level Zombie" AI3 reminded her.

"Yeah but unfortunately this high level Zombie lost her memory and she can't help humans. Who knows she might end up eating them" Rose just stood there and refused directly.

"Host! Don't do this"

"Do you think that the lord god is a chicken that cannot bind a Zombie, His Group must be strong enough so I will just patiently wait for them to get here" She rolled her eyes at the system that seems to have lower IQ than her.

"Oh~~ So that's how it is" AI3 felt that he is indeed stupid to underestimate the lord god.

Even if it's just his soul fragments, he is someone that is very strong, and just his soul fragments can cause chaos in this World.

Rose stood patiently at the Road side trying her best to ignore the several disgusting smell that crept into her nose.

She kept on reminding herself that she is just a a person with a low IQ.

Not so long after, A car drove towards her direction.

"Ding! Soul Fragments detected"

"Even during this period of time the car he uses is so expensive" Rose muttered thinking that this time she has to hug the golden thigh very well so that it doesn't slip away.

In this world she has no support and she can hug the golden thighs of the lord god.

"Who is that Standing in the middle of Road?" One of the men in the car asked.

"She may be asking for help, Why don't we stop and see if we can help her"  Nelly one of those in the group suggested.

The drove closer and saw that the other party that was standing on the road had no intention to move out of the way at all.

She stood there and stared directly at their car without a single fear.

"Commander, What should we do?" Nelly turned and asked the man that has always been silent and hasn't said a word.

"Stop and see." Mr. Lucas Miller said as the person driving stopped the next moment.

"Host what if they ran over you?" AI3 was worried by her actions.

"Can't you see that they stopped, I guess the can't overlook my beauty" Rose rolled her eyes and stood there.

Now she is a child with a low IQ, Even if she wants to do something, she can't because she is bound by the law of the World. And everything that she is doing will look stupid in the eyes of others.

"Young lady" A man came down from the car and walked up to her.

Rose raised her eyes and looked at the man with a clear and pure eyes full of ignorance of the world.

"That, Why are you here all alone?" Jonas asked her but Rose just blinked her eyes without replying to his questions.

Because she couldn't answer.

"Hello, What's your name?" Mr. Jonas asked her again.

"What is name?" The moment Rose heard the sentence that came out of her mouth she was suddenly disgusted by herself.

"Commander, We seem to have a situation?" Jonas called the attention of Mr. Lucas Miller and the others that are in the car.

They three people in the car came down to see.

"Ding! Soul Fragments detected!" AI3's voice sounded.

"Which of them?" Rose looked at the various men and she already had a guess of who the lord god is here.

"The most Handsome, the one who just stood opposite you"

"Got it! I knew that it's him. Who made him so handsome" Rose smiled smugly as she suddenly raised her foot and walked towards them.

She stopped in front of Mr. Lucas Miller and hugged his waist the next moment.

Her actions left everyone in an awe.

They all widened their as they didn't expect something like this

"Host! What are you doing?" AI3 saw the gloomy face of the lord god as he couldn't help but shiver.

"I'm Stupid anyway, So doing one stupid thing is not going to destroy anything" Rose hugged Mr. Lucas waist tighter as she didn't plan to let go at all.

"Little Girl, Let go of our commander" Nelly a thunder power system bearer reminded her calmly.

He didn't want to see such a beautiful girl killed by their boss.

"No" Rose pouted her lips and didn't let go at all.

"We will take you with us, so just let him go" Jonas joined to ask her.

But she ignored it all.

Lucas looked down at the little thing that hugged him tightly.

If it was normal he would have pushed her out by now but he didn't know why he suddenly hesitated.

"Let go!" His Hoarse and Magnetic voice that made one blush sounded.

"No!"

"Let go!"

"No!"

"Do you want to die?"

"Don't you want me... HUSBAND!" Rose raised her eyes and looked at Lucas .

"What?"