THE BILLIONAIRE'S LITTLE WIFE (9)

Mr. Blair saw the person sitting there and was stunned.

It turned out to be Mr. Cody Jareto Hitler, President of H&H multinational corporation. Rumors had it that he took over the company at the age of 18 and since then the company has climber new heights.

Not only did he become the richest man in the world, his company ranks number 1 suppressing thousands of companies.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" Mr. Blair walked over to him and shook hands not humble or over bearing.

"I have been meaning to meet Mr. Blair too" Mr. Cody nodded at him While glancing at Rose who stood obediently behind Mr. Blair.

She didn't even mean to look at him.

"Miss Blair I didn't expect to meet you here" He spoke first.

Even though Rose planned to ignore him, he won't let her go.

"It just happened" Rose closed the topic immediately before it even started.

"You two know each other?" Mr. Blair asked not expecting this.

"Yes!"

"Not familiar"

Mr. Cody and Rose Blair said as the same time but different answers.

Mr. Blair looked at the Daughter who was indifferent and at Cody Jareto go has a playful smile on his lips.

Well it's their young people's world and it has nothing to do with him so he didn't bother to ask them again.

"I don't know why Mr. Cody Jareto is here?" Mr. Blair found a place and sat down, while Rose still stood behind him expressionless.

"I would like to discuss a business cooperation with you. Among all the companies I've checked, yours is the best for this cooperation" He said as Mr. Blair smiled feeling flattered.

He really didn't expect that he would think of their company to cooperate

"Mr. Cody, I really didn't expect this" He smiled sincerely.

"Well, since your daughter is here. You can put her in charge of the cooperation" Cody Jareto said as Rose raised her head to look at him in which he smiled back at her.

"Do you mean Rose?" Her Dad asked surprised at his words.

"Mr. Blair obviously don't have another daughter" Mr. Cody replied him.

"But she just got to the company today and indeed has a lot to learn" Mr. Blair knew that this is one in a lifetime and he indeed wants to participate.

But the participating he means is that she would watch from behind and give ideas and not for her to leaf the cooperation, after all she is still new to these.

"Mr. Blair doesn't have to worry about that. My team will help her and teach her what she needs to learn" He assured him as Mr. Blair nodded .

He felt like there is no problem and it is indeed  a very good thing to learn from the H&H team, buy why does he feel like he is throwing his daughter into a Lion's den.

"Then I can only ask Mr. Coby not to be displeased with my daughter of her lack of knowledge" He said as Mr. Cody nodded.

"Miss Rose is very Smart, she would learn fast" He nodded.

Rose just stood there and watched ad the two men made transactions without even asking fir her opinion.

Someone should please tell her when she agreed to such a thing.

"Rose, you will be able to learn from Mr. Cody. It's a very good thing" Mr. Blair turned to his daughter and said as Rose nodded.

Since they've both agreed can she still reject it with peace of mind, so she can only play along with them and learn from Mr. Cody.

"Then Miss. Rose would leave with  me, so that we can talk About the contract process, She would bring the feedback to you " Cody said as Mr. Blair nodded.

He felt that there was something wrong with this but he just couldn't detect the problem.

"Alright, Thank you for the opportunity" Mr. Blair shook hands with him as Mr. Cody stood up to leave with his Secretary.

"Miss Rose Blair, it will be nice working with you" He went over and whispered into get eat.

When the warm breath sprayed on her ear, Rose shivered a little and stabled her feet.

Mr. Cody Chuckled and left as Rose and his secretary Followed behind him.

They left the competition and got into the car seat.

Rose Opened the front passenger seat but Cody stopped her immediately.

"Miss Blair should sit behind, After all we are partners" He whispered.

Tony his secretary moved his eyes away and got into the driver's seat as if he didn't see anything.

Cody Jareto held her hand and our her into the back seat and sat next to her.

Tony drove Back to their company as Cody Jareto came out and led Rose out holding her hand tightly and not giving her the Chance to break free at all.

Rose tried breaking free several times but it proved abortive.

Even when she used her powers, it still didn't work out. So she called AI3 to ask about it but the other party is offline and didn't reply her.

She didn't blame it anyway, she was the one that disposed of it in the first place.

Cody Jareto led Rose Blair in admist the surprised, shocked, horrified and envious eyes of the employees.

They really wanted to know who the you f lady is but they are afraid to lose their jobs.

They three of them got into the Elevator and went directly to the lady floor.

Still holding her, he walked out of the Elevator and went into the office, while Tony who has been following them instinctively stopped and didn't follow them in.

The moment the office door closed, Cody Jareto turned around and pushed Rose to the wall, he didn't forget to place his hand behind her head so that she won't get hurt.

Rose Blair looked him indifferently with a clear and pure eyes causing Cody to swallow.

"Little Fox seems to hate me so much?" He asked as he used his right hand to stroke her cheeks.

"At least you know" Rose Blair admitted but Cody didn't get angry instead his thumbs stopped at her lips.

He bent his head the next second and looked deeply at those lips that has been haunting his dreams.

And suddenly he wanted to do bad things