His Mate

"What do you mean by that?" Rose asked not understanding this particular storyline.

But instead of Logan replying to her, he took her wrist and pulled her closer to himself.

"Do you think that I will keep you by my side for no reason?" He asked her directly as Rose felt like she has been fooled again.

"AI3! Come out here!" She yelled out as she felt her hair about to fry.

"Host, it's really not in the plot. I don't know!" AI3 hurriedly defended himself and didn't dare to speak loudly.

"Are you kidding me? Do you mean that the stupid plot or even memory is incomplete?" She asked him.

"Host everything is complete" AI3 felt like crying, it's really not his fault but it's seems like if he says any other words he will he killer directly.

"Why? Are you suddenly dumb that you can't talk?" Logan looked at her with a playful smile.

"Although I'm not a wolf but I know that, A girl can't be a mate for two Wolves" Rose responded.

"You are indeed right, but now you are the mate of Ryan but my mate!" He declared as Rose rolled her eyes.

"Thank you so much for recognizing me but I'm not interested!" Rose refused bluntly.

"Host what are you saying?" AI3 felt dumb by her actions.

"Oh, After poisoning me do you expect me to open my hands wide to you. Mr. Logan, I really want to thank you fir your hospitality this days but I can't be your Mate and I can only ask you to Reject me" She stated bluntly as she sneered.

Even if she leaves this world early, she doesn't plan to make some people happy, after all he did.

"You seem to have a grudge about me poisoning you?" Logan didn't care about her anger and asked again leaving Rose without words.

"Mr. Logan, I have thought about it. And I think it's best for me to go back to my parents house, at least if I am to die I will die there very peacefully.
So you don't have to care about me" She said and turned to leave but Logan dragged her back as her head slammed on his chest.

"Aish! I know you don't like me but can you at least be gentle" She touched her hurting head and glared at him feeling really angry.

"You want to escape from me?" He asked her as Rose raised her head.

"No. I just want to accompany my parents for the last days of my life" She replied.

"That also means that you are going to leave me" Logan blurted before he even realized what he said.

He suddenly doesn't know why he cares about her so much and deep down he didn't want her to leave.

"Yes, Do you want to lock me up here?" She raised her eyes and asked him.

"What if I want to?!" He smiled gently.

"Then you can only wait to collect my dead body" She glared at him one last time and made her way to her room.

Closing the door behind her, she got ready to face AI3.

"So what is the nonsense about this plot?" She asked AI3.

"Host, I really don't know. It was never written that he had a mate or may be is because he died before he and the Original owner could meet" AI3 explained with the only thing that seemed explainable because he also doesn't know why.

"Ok, That's ok." She stood up and walked out of the room going down stairs.

"Host were are you going to?" AI3 asked her.

"Don't know, just looking for somewhere to go" She muttered.

She went downstairs and strolled around the place that she has not yet had a proper look at since she started staying here.

She saw the guards or Werewolves safeguarding the place.
Everyone had a serious face as they all took their job seriously.

"This Pack looks much more luxurious than that of Ryan's" She said as she still looked around.

Anywhere she passed, people bowed their heads slightly.

"AI3 why are they bowing at me, it's not like I'm their Alpha." She muttered strangely.

"To them you are their soon to be Luna" AI3 responded.

"Humph! Who cares"

"Isn't that a flower garden?" She looked over and saw a piece of land just next  Logan's Villa.

"Wow! I'm going to see" Muttering she walked over to the side but before she could even reach there a girl jumped out of nowhere and blocked her.

"Who are you?" Rose raised her eyes and asked the person that just blocked her.

"You are the Vixen that seduced Brother Logan!" The girl pointed her fingers at Rose who raised her brows.

"Why does his soul fragments cause trouble with the handsome face every single time" Rise muttered inwardly.

"I'm asking you a question! Why are you not answering me?!" The girl moved closer to Rose and raised her chin.

"Get out of the way!" Rose muttered lightly.

"I should get out of the way?!" She sneered after she heard Rose.

"Do you know who I am?!" She yelled at Rose who took a step back to avoid salvia from falling on her.

"Who are you and what does it have to do with me?" Rose asked the girl that seemed like she is mentally retarded.

"I am Alpha King Logan's Fiancee, I will be his wife and Luna sooner or later!" The girl raised her chin and boasted.

"Are you his Mate?" Rose asked her directly.

"No! The Alpha King does not have a mate and my dad is the beta, so it's just normal for me to marry him" She muttered as Rose sighed.

"Then let me tell you a fun fact, I am his Mate and you are nothing!" Rose smiled at the girl and turned away not caring about.

For for the young girl, She no longer followed.
Maybe she was too heart broken to follow.

Rose Blair slowly made her way to the flowers garden that only the Alpha King could enter.

Just as she walked in and was admiring the flowers, She suddenly matched something that caused her to trip.

"Are you ok?" AI3 asked her.

"I'm fine." She muttered and made to stand up but her hand turner and strong long think on the floor.

Just when she wanted to know what it was, the bone that looked like a human bone came into sight and The sinking smell sipped into her nose

"What?!" She jumped up from the floor