His Mate

Rose sat at the dungeon as she felt she has a special thing with being locked up.
In the Realms, It's in the dark tunnel
In the last two worlds, it was the soul fragments and now she is in a dungeon.

"Host, Don't think too much about it" AI3 tried to console her.

"No need. I'm already used to it" She muttered and closed her eyes waiting for when he will be summoned.

Without any burden, Rose fell asleep. She felt hungry, but since they decided not to give her food she could only sleep to avoid feeling hungry.

For the first time, she felt that eating Logan's poisoned dishes is much better than dying of hunger.

The Next Morning,
Rose was awakened by the shuttling of keys at the dungeon gate.

She opened her eyes and looked over to see that they were here to pick her up.

"Isn't it too early? Who wakes someone up by this time of the day" She muttered dissatisfied by their way of doing things.

"You still have the nerves to complain about waking you up early. Let me see if you will still have that ego after you have been punished." The Gamma that opened the door looked at her scornfully.

"Forget it. After today I will also have a good night sleep" She muttered as they led her out of the dungeon.

They left and headed to the execution ground. The closer they got the closer she saw the crowd.

"Seems like a lot of people are expecting me to he punished. I guess most of thtm are Ryan's brainless fans. Don't you think so?" She cocked her head and glanced at the one holding her by the right.

The other party only glanced at her unkindly but didn't bother to reply.

Soon Rose was placed at the middle of the execution ground awaiting judgement.

Well, to others she is awaiting judgement while to her she wants to pass through this phase and have a huge plate of food placed in front of her.

"Rose!" Her name was Called out loudly.
This time it was called by the Alpha, Ryan Clark.

"You don't have to shout, My hearing is good" She rolled her eyes not cating about him.

After her words the whole place was even more noisy.

They all seemed to be shocked by her reaction, No one about to be punished reacts like this.

"I can see that you have still not admitted your mistakes even when you might die !" The Alpha King, Mr. Clark spoke coldly as Rose sighed slightly.

"To be sincere. I'm impatient. Yes, I am very impatient right now. Let's forget about the fact that you put me in a dungeon but I'm hungery because you didn't even try to feed me, I am human even though I am a prisoner. It's really bad for you guys to be so stingy with food" She finished and touched her stomach that is crying for food.

"At least, if you are going to kill me, let me not die and become a hungry ghost" She muttered.

"Is that the situation at the moment, You are disrespectful not only to the Alpha King but also to the moon goddess" Ryan yelled out unable to control his anger.

"Well, I know. You don't need to remind me" Rose responded nonchalantly.

"Sister!" A soft voice suddenly sounded as Rose looked over and indeed as she expected it was the white lotus that was calling her.

"What's the matter?" Rose cocked her head and watched the girl that came closer and stood not so far from her.

"You should admit your crime and stop being stubborn. Mom and Dad really don't want anything to happen to you" Lily finished as Rose just chuckled.

"You are indeed funny. I don't know what gave you the audacity to come in front of me and talk nonsense" Rose firefighter back without hesitation.

"Sister!"

"Lily! Don't act all righteously with Rose, You are just despicable while pretending to be weak and pure" Nora interrupted and fired at lily.

"You!"

"Yes! What about me? You know Very well in your heart how much hatred you have for Rose and what you and your parents has been doing to her. But you are here turning Black into White" Nora scolded her without hesitation.

"Don't talk nonsense!" Mrs. Bill came over immediately to defend her daughter.

"Quiet Everyone!" The Beta yelled as they all stopped speaking and returned to where they once stood.

All these didn't concern Rose as she clutched her tummy thinking that she might really die of hunger.

"Can you guys go on and announce the punishment!" She muttered frustrated by everything.

She really wants to find something to eat do she didn't want to stay here even for a minute.

"You really don't know you are wrong, even when you are about to die" Ryan suddenly said as Rose blinked her eyes and looked up at him.

"What did you just say?" She asked not expecting him to suddenly talk about dir

"For Disrespecting the Alpha King, The Alpha, For tarnishing the image of the pack.
For not pleading guilty and also for Disrespecting the moon goddess.
You are Hereby Sentenced to death by_"

"Wait!" A voice suddenly rang and stopped the verdict.

"Host! I told you to take it easy or they might really kill you" AI3 sighed.

"Isn't it because I listened to your Bad advice" the two people were busy battering and didn't notice what was going on outside.

"Seems like you will come out of here alive" AI3 suddenly said as Rose recovered and looked at what was happening outside.

"Alpha King of the Red Moon Pack, for what do we owe this visit" Ryan muttered not expecting him her as Rose raised her head and looked at the person that was Coming closer.

His dressing showed off his perfect figure then the fur Jacket on his body gave off a Sense of extravagance.

"For her" He pointed at Rose who smiled in return.

"He is always at the right time"