Chpt 20: Dreams

I was looking up. Shiny little stars were scattered around the dark sky. The cold breeze blew past me, some leaves dancing in the wind. I gently nudged my head towards his shoulder, his furry arms wrapping around me. No words were said. Only the sound of our heartbeats was enough for us. My heart.. feels so full. I feel complete, at peace.. I can feel something so different "You're someone special to me, Dice.. never forget that" He gently kisses my forehead as I wrap my arm around him "Of course, and I'll forever be your right-hand man"

Dice woke up, a hand to his chest. He looked outside, the sun was shining behind the clouds, but it was really chilly right now. The feeling of being complete slowly disappeared, and his thoughts were flooded with questions and confusion, his face flushed as his brain replays his dream. But he realized that he was going to get late for work if he stop and think about it now. He quickly stood up, take a shower, change and put some makeup on to emphasize how beautiful he is. He walks downstairs after he ate his breakfast "Mornin' boss" Mr. Wheezy greeted "Good morning Wheeze" Dice made his way to his boss to greet him. His fingers curled, ready to knock, he took a deep breath 'Act normal, Dice' He knocks on the door, opening it once he got permission.

"Good morning-!" He cuts himself off, seeing his boss's situation. He looks like an angry pomeranian, his fur is up and his trying his best to brush it down "-boss.." He tried his best not to laugh but to no avail. He burst out laughing while Devil frowns at this "Yes, really funny"  "HaHaHaA!! S-Sorry Boss!" He covers his mouth to help him stop laughing. He approached him, showing his hand in front of him, asking for the brush. With a pout, the pomeranian gave him the brush and Dice started brushing his fur. His hands gently press his fur down, Dice finds this cute and quite relaxing, his fur is really soft too. Like a big teddy bear, it makes him sleepy 'I guess that dream means that I just wanna cuddle with him.. Well, he was really comfortable, none of my blankets could match him' He hears chuckling from his boss "Pfftt- so little Dicey wants to cuddle?" Dice's face went red and he stopped brushing "SIR!" he exclaimed, a hint of annoyance and embarrassment in his voice while his boss bursts out laughing "Aww! You even had a dream about it? How cute~" Dice wanted to get swallowed by the earth right now, his face feels so hot, you can cook an egg on it. I don't know why I used that, sounds odd "Well I can't blame you, my fur is amazing and so is quality sleep" He proudly said while Dice didn't know what to say or do, so he just covered his face, inching away from him "Aww, no need to be shy Dicey~" He chuckles, enjoying tormenting his friend. Suddenly, Dice felt arms around him, trapping his arm "S-Sir! You don't have to–"  "None sense! Im doing you a favor!" Dice's heart is racing, that feeling was back again "B-But sir, I have to open up the Casino and–" Devil dragged him down so they can sit on his chair "Let the cigar handle that, it ain't like the world's gonna burn if you stay here for a few minutes" Dice accepted his fate and let it be. The devil placed his head on his shoulder "Comfy?" Dice's eyes moved to the side "My arms sir.." He let Dice's arms go free, then wrapped his arms around his waist. Dice's face turned even redder as he's trying his best to stay calm thinking that he made the situation worst for him. A soft sound of rumbling can be heard from his boss, purring while his eyes are closed 'that is so fcking cute please don't read my mind right now!' Dice thought. But now he doesn't know if he is taking a nap or not, maybe it's best to not bother him. He let out a sigh, relaxing on his teddy bear, placing his hand on top of his boss's. Their bodies are so close right now, that he can't help but smile. This feeling, whatever it is, he kinda likes it.

Let's just enjoy the moment while it lasts.

____
thnx for reading and sorry for the late updates, i was sick :')

*knock knock*
"Boss? It's me, Wheezy" Oh Sht.