Chpt 44: Can't sleep love~

The demon lay awake on his bed.
His eyes wide open, staring at the dark ceiling, his thoughts going round and round in his head.

'What the fck is happening?'

The demon sat up, confused. You can hear the faint sound of crickets outside his window. The raindrops fall from the sky as it quietly falls on his window, gliding down as if it was trying to win some sort of race. The moonlight outside was lighting Dice's sleeping face.

Devil looked down at his hands, gripping his comfy soft blanket. He couldn't understand why it was 3 in the morning and he still can't sleep, and just keep thinking about his right-hand man. His face was flustered, as he re-think how he acts, how he moves, how his voice sounded– g0d his voice.. He glanced at Dice who was sleeping beside him. He can't stop thinking of how his face looks away when he's embarrassed, how fcking cute he looks, how funny he is when he's drunk, and those... Sweet.. soft lips... The Devil's eyes landed on Dice's lips.

The way it curves when he shows him his genuine smile, how perfect it is, how naturally pink it is. Gosh, does he want to taste them again. "Fuuuccckkk" He let out a long groan, a little frustrated about why he can't stop thinking about that stupid die.

He hid his face in the pillow, confused about what to do. Should he wake Dice up so he could sleep in another room? He seriously can't sleep with this guy beside him. Oh, but he can't do that! He won't be able to protect him if something happens! What if he got scared and won't be there? He stopped, and realize he was worrying. His thoughts were just filled with him, is he obsessed? Or is he in some sort of spell? "I swear if this was because of a fcking spell..." He grumbled. But soon realized that it was probably not the case. He laid on his back, staring at the ceiling again "What is this? Why.. am I feeling like this? What should I do..?" He decided to start thinking about something else, or someone else "Maybe I should ask Dice about this.." But failed miserably. He remembers the nickname he gave him.

"I'll call you.. Dev, short for Devil"

Oh, it was so cute! "Dev! And it came from him! I never thought I'd feel special because a mortal gave me a nickname.." He can feel his tail swaying a little, he felt a little excited for some reason. He turned to his side, looking at Dice's relaxed sleeping face "Mhhh.." Humming a little as he unconsciously moves. His arm landed on his boss, hugging him like a pillow. The demon's face turned red, but didn't pull away, he did the opposite actually. He inches closer to him, wrapping his arm around his waist and tail around his thighs.

Was it a good idea to let Dice sleep with him?

He gently lifted his relaxed face and brushed his lips with his thumb. "Oooh..~ I wonder if little Dicey can moan~" He could only imagine hearing the man's beautiful, deep voice, moaning his name. He buried his face in his chest, breathing in his scent. But the demon shook his head, trying to shake off the dirty thoughts. King Dice is his right hand man! He can't just.. screw him! It would be difficult having a manager who can't walk. And the most important thing is.. he doesn't want to scare him.. For once after an eternity, a mortal appeared out of nowhere who he can trust and relay on, he can't screw this up (pun intended I guess) He doesn't want to hurt him.

His ears fell down, remembering Dice's traumatized, crying face after the fight. He doesn't want to make him sad because of him, he felt horrible knowing that his King Dice went through that sht.

The demons eyes widen "WHOA- sht! Me?? The Devil, is actually considering someone else's feelings for once?? And I'm worrying to the point that I can't sleep???" This was new indeed, and he was kinda scared, he felt vulnerable. He looks to his left, where Dice is peacefully sleeping, admiring his face as he tries to sleep.

• • •
"Good morning Boss!" The Devil let out a grumble as a reply "Whoaa.. You don't look well" Dice says once he saw his face. He looks tired, his eyes were half open and he was struggling to stand up without the support of a chair "Did you not sleep?"

'Well, no sht Dice!! How can I sleep if I was thinking about you the whole night??!'

"I couldn't.." Dice walks towards him, from the kitchen. When he woke up, he wanted to make breakfast for his Boss as thanks, but it seems like he needs sleep more than breakfast "You can go to sleep more if you want" His voice was gentle as if to lure him to sleep "..I'll sleep later, right now I'm a little hungry" Dice went over the kitchen and grabbed the breakfast and served it on his table, with his favorite cup of coffee of course. He saw his boss' face lit up "This for me?" Dice happily nod his head "Of course! I wanted to thank you" Dev felt his face heat up, he looked away at how fcking adorable he is "T..Thanks" Dice sat down in front of him "No problem Boss!..uh, I mean Dev" The demon chuckled a little as they began to eat.

'Aww, he even cares about me..'

The two  b e s t  f r i e n d s  talked over random things.

'..Just how perfect can he be?'

They found themselves laughing over jokes, as they eat and drink. The athmosphere was lovely, and so is the food, never thought Dice can cook. But who was he kidding? Of course he can! Man can do anything he wants and he'll ace it for sure!

____
first of all– GIVE ME THAT CAANNN'TTT SLEEEPPP LOVVE~!! I WANT THAT CAANN'TT SLEEPPP LOVVVEE~~  (its a song)

secondly– MY FRIENDS INSISTED ON READING WHAT KIND OF CRAP I WRITE SO– CRAP.

i may regret telling them. nvm i WILL regret it lol