Chpt 45: Maybe just a little bit more?

Three days have passed, and the Devil's "sickness" hasn't gone away. Every night he still lays awake, blushing over imaginary scenes and thinking about the die-headed man.

"FFCCKK!! This gotta stop! Seriously!! I haven't slept at all these past 3 days!!" He complained out loud. His tail angrily flicks behind him, and he keeps moving on his bed, left and right. Before letting out a sigh of exhaustion. Yet another night wasted.

• • •
"Good morning–" Dice's eyes widen at his Boss' situation. His fur was messy, and you can't even see dark circles under his eyes, but you can tell he was sleepy as fck. Three empty cups of coffee were on the table, and papers were scattered around the place "..mornihhnngg.." The demon sleepily replied. Dice walked up to him, concerned at his state "Boss, I'm worried. Why are you struggling to sleep? Does something worry you?" The demon was too tired to reply. When he didn't get an answer, Dice decided to help his boss. So he picked him up, waking the demon "Ah..! Wh.. what are... Why am I.." Confused noises uttered the Devil. Then he felt his soft bed, Dice's thigh on his head, and a brush gently combing his fur "Ah.. D-Dice.. I don't think.." But the manager cuts him off "Shhh.. Just relax and go to sleep.." The demon's eyes were heavy. He expected that he won't be able to sleep, especially since Dice is literally right there.

But his soft humming, his gentle combing, and his peaceful aura put him into a deep sleep. The sleep that he has been waiting for, for a long time.

"Good night, Dev.."

• • •
The Devil grumbled. The sun hit his face. He sat up, and looked around. Dice wasn't here with him, did he just dreamt it? He looked at the time; 12:06 pm. And most importantly, he slept!! He finally got the sleep he was desperately looking for!! He felt fcking amazing!! He doesn't know if he just imagined it or not, but either way, Dice saved his sleep-deprived brain!!

The happy demon went to shower and get ready, before going to the Casino. He felt really good! "Oh, Boss! Good morning!" As he was just about to leave his office, he saw his favorite person entering the office "Good morning Dice!" He happily replies, this made the manager chuckle "Did you sleep well?" He asks as he placed some papers on his now clean table "Yeah!! I feel so fcking amazing!!" Dice smiled "Ah, really? I'm glad I was able to help you out, sir" Oh, so he didn't dream it? Which makes it even more amazing!! The demon gave him the most, a biggest and happiest smile that Dice has ever seen. He couldn't help but stare, wishing he'll be able to see this again "Dice!! Thank you!!" He suddenly hugged the manager tight, catching him off guard "Whoa- Uh! No problem boss!!" He pats his back.

The day went really well. The Boss was back, gambling and grabbing souls. He was in the middle of the spotlight, and everyone was enjoying the demon's happy mood.

The crew watched as the Devil gambled and drinked with the others "Huh, did you do something to him, Dice?" Wheezy asked, in a middle of a shift "Oh, Boss was just struggling to sleep, so I helped him" Chips suddenly appeared behind him, raising an eyebrow "Ooohh~ So you slept with him?~" Dice frowns at this "No Chips. I stayed with him until he fell asleep" He decided to leave the details out of it "Oh. Boringg" The manager rolled his eyes "Go back to work"

It was already night time. It was 10 pm to be precise, time sure passes by so quick when you're having fun huh? The demon saw his little crew cleaning up and fixing the tables. Dev excused himself and bid them goodnight before going back to his office. He let out a long stretch and sat down on his chair, his big smile never leaving his face. Today was so much fun! And it was all thanks to his right-hand man, no surprises there of course! "Ohh~ He's perfect~" He placed his hand on his chin, his elbow on the table, smiling at nothing in particular.

Knock Knock*

"Hey Boss! You left this" Dice hurriedly walk towards him, giving him the paper which the Devil "accidentally" left. He did that so he can see Dice's face before going to sleep "Oh! Thank you Dice~" He smiled, while Dice takes his leave "Please don't forget about it, contracts are important" Devil escorted Dice to the exit "Right, right, my apologies~" Dice stepped out of the office "Well, I'll see you again tomorrow boss, goodnight!" He said, facing the hallway "Good night Dice, oh! and one last thing.." Dice turned his head to look at his boss, only to feel his lips against his.

It took Dice a moment to realize what what happening.

The devil pulled away with a smirk then shut the door on his face without another word.

'..What.. the.. FCK??!!!'

____
Eyooo~ i think ya'll would love the next chapterrr~!

Also, I drew this:

IT TOOK EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY TO CREATE THIS LMAO (i was struggling to find the perfect angle mah dudes *smh*)

(this without effects) Dev should be smaller than Dice by a few cm btw (my hands are tired)its 12 and i have school tomorrow, byee!

its 12 and i have school tomorrow, byee!