Chpt 46: Sweet confessions

The Devil sat on the floor, behind a closed door. His whole body panicking excitedly but also worriedly about what he just did.

'DAMMIT! I couldn't help myself!!'

He just kissed King Dice.

HE FCKING KISSED KING DICE!!
THEY WEREN'T DRUNK AND IT WASN'T FOR A CURE EITHER!!!

His body felt like it was being electrocuted with this rush. he can still feel the feeling of his lips on his. Those soft, sweet.. addicting lips of his. His tail wags behind him as he kept blushing over the kiss.

Yes, he was aware that they have already kissed a couple of times before, the first one was accidental, couldn't even call it a kiss. The second one was to cure him, which only made Dev crave for him. He hid his face on his hands, going to his room and locking it.

"..Maybe I shouldn't have done that? I don't want to scare him– FCK! What if he hates me now?!!" He let out a long groan in frustration. All these past few days, his mind was filled with nothing but Dice. His smile, his face, his movements, his voice– SHT! Just everything he does!! He flops down on his bed. Oh, he'd sell everything just to see the look on his face right now. The way his cheeks turn red when he's embarrassed, how his voice gets a little higher and how he avoids eye contact "Aaww~ He's just so fcking cute~" Burying his face on his pillow. Those little details was engraved in his mind.

• • •

It was nighttime. The full moon was shining brightly in the sky, alongside the tiny stars. It was a quiet night, the Casino was closed and only the two are left in the office "Nghh..~" Moans of pleasure, gasps of uneven breaths, and the sound of creaking furniture filled the room "Fck~! Dice! You feel so good~" Dice was on the table (gosh, I seriously can't write this–) being fcked by the devil. Both heated bodies move in sync as they grind on each other "Ahh~! Boss.." The devil placed his lips on Dice's soft ones, staring into his dark eyes as he passionately kisses him. Dice was weak, eyes half-lidded, his senses overwhelmed with pleasure "Dice~ You're mine, remember that.." He connected his forehead to his "Boss..–"

• • •
The devil woke up, his body filled with heat and sweat. His mind replays his dream "What.. the fck?" Everything felt real to him. Surprised and flustered, the devil thinks about the dream he had. Realizing it wasn't real, made him feel disappointed and horny. Hearing Dice's deep voice and his beautiful moans sounded so real, that he wants to hear them again. Red blush covers his face in embarrassment 'Those lips.. his lips.. Fuccckkk!! I want to taste it again!! And maybe one day I can even taste.. more of him...' He placed a finger on his lips, remembering every time they kissed. What does he want?! Why is this happening?! Was this lust talking to him? Or is this something else?

A new feeling sets on his stomach, he was hungry. But not for food, hungry for Dice. He looked down at his crotch, noticing a big problem, great. Now he has to deal with this.

After taking a shower, still can't believe how he did something like that to him in his mind (yeah I ain't gonna write how he fapped to him) He rubs himself with the towel he has, some of his fur standing up. He heads to his office, ordering the imps to make him a cup of coffee. What time was it? He looked at the clock, it was 9:45 am. When the coffee was done, he sat down on his chair, enjoying his drink while reflecting on himself.

*knock knock*

The Devil let out a yawn "Come in" The doors opened, revealing King Dice. His body tensed, remembering his dream about him "Oh, Good morning Boss! Did you just woke up?" Devil avoids eye contact, blushing in his chair "Y-Yes, I just did.." Dice remembered about the kiss from last night, but he didn't want to think about it too much, after all he has a lot of work to do "..Right, well I'm just here to drop these off" Seeing and hearing Dice made him feel weird. His heart pounding, his body tense and he felt shy. When Dice noticed he didn't say anything, he got closer and looked at his face, concerned that he was acting odd by how his body is tense "You alright Boss?" The demon almost flinched at how close they were, he backed away "I-I'm fine! You can go back to work now!" King Dice decided to let it be, maybe he was just feeling a little ill. He nods his head "Alright. Enjoy the rest of the day, Boss"
The Demon let out a breath he didn't know he was holding when he left.