Chpt 47: A cute couple.. of dorks

Nobody knows that there is a new couple in town, and they want it to keep it that way. The Devil prefer having a little privacy, and Dice appreciates being professional at work, so it works out for both of them.

The new couple was also taking it slow, for the Devil don't want to scare Dice or force him into doing something he doesn't want to.

Honestly, the demon doesn't know what would happen next after that confession, neither did Dice, but they're glad the changes aren't that awkward. They still kept the way their friendship is going, with a hint of gayness, of course.

"Deevvv.. get up, it's been 10 minutes.." Dice complained, while his sleeping boss is laying on him. They were supposed to be up like- an hour ago, but the demon's stubborn mind doesn't want to "Mmhh, 10 more minutes.." He sleepily replied. Dice let out a sigh as he tries moving, but only made the demon wrap his arms around his waist, causing the other to blush "Nooo, don't go yet..."

"B-but I have work to do!"
Dice tries ignoring his adorable cries "But you're comfy.." Dice let out a small sigh, but decided to stay for a bit.

Their relationship was slowly building by itself, since they have known each other for so long, their relationship has only helped them be more comfortable with each other.
Buuuttt sometimes their cute moments can be a hindrance to their work.

"Dice.." The demon called, his voice a little rough "Yes Dev?" Hearing his nickname make his heart flutter "Do you still remember why you gambled your soul to me?" A genuine question "I realized that I never found out what it was since, well, you lost" His mind wonders back.

"I know you want something, it's why you gambled with me in the first place, right? You're desiring something that no one can offer, no money can buy and no success can satisfy"

Dice's wish was no regular wish, of course he'd remember it! He knew at that time that it was worth to bet your soul on it.

"And Im here to give it to you, whatever you want, whatever you wish~ Through a final game of cards!"

He knew what he was risking, he wasn't doing it just for the sake of gambling. Well, part of it, but mostly because his words were accurate, and he has lost all hope that regular things can help him. He was desperate at that time. Desperate.. for something.

"You're right, I guess I can't hide it anymore. I want something that only you can offer. If I win this next round, you'll give me whatever I want"

That's why he risked everything he has.

"And what do you offer?"

He doesn't care about the consequences.

"My soul sir"

And he regret nothing.

Dice placed a hand on his chin in thought "Ah, it was such a long time ago, I don't think I remember what it was..." His words covered in black "You're lyiinnggg" Dev complained, burying his face his shoulder while lightly tickling his side. Dice squirmed, laughing.
"Haha!! Stooopp!"
"Not unless you tell me the truutthh!"
"Noo! Neveerrr!! Hahaha!!"
"Tell meee!!"
"Hahaha!! Nooo!!!"
The demon stopped, giving him a pout "But whyy??" Dice gently pinched his fluffy cheeks "It's a secret~" Causing the little demon to pout even more "Now, get off, I should've been there 5 mins ago" The stubborn demon crossed his arms, as he was sitting on top of him.
"No"
"Boss.."
"Tell me the secret first"
"No"
"Tell me"
"No"
"Tell me"
"..Why are you so stubborn.."
The demon smiled proudly.
So Dice rolled him off of him, switching their position. He placed both his hands on the side of his face. The movement caught Dev off guard "Maybe if I kiss you, it'll shut you up" Dev blushed at the words. He saw his eyes were following his lips, his eyes were half closed, almost seductively. He saw him leans in, the demon couldn't help but nervously and excitedly close his eyes, expecting for his lips. He can feel how close they were...

But he never felt them.

Instead, he felt him stand up and hear him chuckle, he opened his eyes and saw Dice with a sly smirk on his face "See you later doll~" And he closed the door.

The Devil only stared at the door for a few seconds, shocked and frozen at his spot.

Did Dice just...

'OH! THAT MOTHERFCKER!!'
The demon's face was redder than a tomato. Embarrassed? No, he was humiliated!! He was played like a fool!! He must've look so timid and submissive in front of him!! The demon hid himself in his big comfy blanket. A stupid grin was forcing it's way to appear in his face. Did he liked it?

'OF COURSE I DID!! IT WAS FCKING HOT!! But that doesn't change the FACT that he was messing with me!! I was supposed to be the one who do the teasing!!'

He didn't feel those lips against him, and boy does he want to wipe that smirk off of his face so bad!!

His face was red, fuming in embarrassment and anger. And he swear, he is going to get his revenge!!

____
Cute little update~ ya'll can give suggestions of what you want to see them do next! Cuz, well, they're a couple now, and they can legally do the cheesiest and most sweetest things :D

(*cOuGh* just not a smut, not yet at least)