Chpt 28: Tormenting Amelia

The devil evilly chuckles. Playing a game with Dice is always fun. Full of competition, surprise, and rewards make him want to keep playing with him. Especially in front of a crowd, Dice acts differently in front of them, which brings more amusing reactions when he does certain things. What he doesn't like tho...

"I'll be joining you if you don't mind~"

is Amelia.

"It would be my pleasure dear" And how Dice acts all lovey-dovey with her 'Seriously she's everywhere! Can't she leave Dice alone for one minute?! H3ll they even spend the night together isn't that enough?!' The devil angrily grumbled. It annoys how close she is to Dice, and how they act together. Not that he's jealous, it just seriously annoys him. Amelia drags Dice away from him! They can barely talk or play without her interrupting everything! Dice is special, and for some extra to have him doesn't sit well with him "Sir?" Dice's voice dragged him away from his thoughts "Do you want to play with us?" With her? H3ll no. He was about to decline when an amazing thought crashed into his brain "Ohh, suree" He smiles wickedly in his mind. He'll end this woman and embarrass her in front of everyone. The boss made his way to the table, sitting beside Amelia, as he pretend to not notice her at first "It would be an honor to play with you, Mr. Devil" She smiled at him "Oh, it's you. Dice's girl right?" She nods "Amelia, sir-"  "I wouldn't bother remembering your name, you'll get replaced soon anyway." She looks taken aback, a little offended at his comment but tries to ignore it when the game begins "Awright folks! Place your bets!" Dice happily waited for the players, not noticing what was happening between them. When they were done, Dice gave them their cards, a game of poker. He turned the first card on the table over. The devil used his magic to see what card Amelia has before she could look at it 'A pair of kings? Pshh, Not any more' He changed them to a 3 and a 7 with different suits. He took a look at his cards, a pair of Ace. He can aim for a four-of-a-kind or maybe a full house. Amelia looked at her cards and sighed, throwing away her cards on this round "Aww, giving up already?" The devil gave her a disappointed look "You're no fun" He looks away, uninterested "Now, now, that's alright! Better luck next time dear" Dice gave her a reassuring smile, making her smile back and making the Devil frown. The games continued, and so is his trash talk. Making a mean comment and basically bullied poor Amelia until she has enough and politely excused herself to play other games. The demon can't be even more satisfied.

But of course, Dice noticed the tension between them, and he wonders why they are fighting. While on a break, the devil decided to talk to his favorite person, while ordering a glass of booze "Boss, I saw you tormenting Amelia earlier" Dice started the conversation, making his boss irritated "What? It's not my fault she's boring and plus, I torment anyone I want, not like she's special or anything" He rolled his eyes in annoyance. Dice placed his chin on his hand "Say, why do you hate her so much boss?" He grumbled, gulping down his drink. He doesn't want to tell him his reasons, especially in public "Maybe give her a chance? She's a nice gal, and I'd appreciate if you don't scare her away" Dice calmly said, almost pleading a bit, making the demon want to say yes and stop bullying Amelia 'But she deserves it!! She's annoying and Dice just keeps defending her! Argh but I don't wanna disappoint him' He grumbled before forcing an answer "..FFFine" He crosses his arms, pouting but he made his right-hand man smile "Thank you, sir, I highly appreciate it" Ah, it's that cute smile again. It calms down the demon, seeing him like that "Darling..?" You have to be kidding me "Yes sweetie?" Just as I was calming down, this btch has to interrupt!! "A moment please?" Dice stood up, excusing himself from his boss, leaving him angry and alone.

____
oop- dev is a lil jelly jell?