Chpt 41: Isn't she lovely?

Only to see Dice with red flaming eyes, screaming at his boss at the top of his lungs "I FCKING HATE YOU!!"
Tears violently streamed down his face.

With his shaking figure, he left the office, slamming the doors shut. It rang across the room.

Then, silence...

"B..Boss?" Wheezy stepped into the room, he hears the Devil sigh "That wasn't Dice.." Wheezy sat on the available chair, watching the big cheese drink a cup of booze "He was under a spell, I've seen it being cast onto many mortals before" He drank "A spell?" Wheezy was so fcking confused "Yes, though I'm not sure which one that was, there are a lot of similar spells.." Wheezy looked at the door, concerned for his friend "Fortunately, I have a cure for each one, I just have to look for it" Wheezy was relieved "Then shouldn't we be going after him before it's too late??" Devil shook his head "I wouldn't do that. He looked so angry earlier as he approached me and I'm not sure what the effects of the spell are yet, it's better if we just observe him for now" The boss pours another booze in his glass "What pisses me off is that I know who'd do such thing to Dice." He saw him grip the glass tightly, is started breaking "When I see her again, I'll fcking kill her." He said, deadly venom in his voice, it scares Wheezy.

Sheesh, everyone is so scary today.

Wheezy left with a heart full of worry "What did he say?!"
"Is Dice gonna be alright?"
"What happened?"
Wheezy sat down, and was surrounded with worried faces "W-Well.. Boss said that Dice was under a spell of some sort, and he has a cure, but doesn't know what kind of spell it is yet.. He told me we should just observe him for a while" Some of the crew was relived, some weren't "Who'd do such thing..?" Pirouletta mumbled "Boss knows who, but didn't say, only know that they're a she" Pip snapped his fingers "I bet it's that butterfly lady!" They all nod their head "Yeah.. That night, Dice went to take a powder, then walked back with that Amelia girl and started actin' weird" Wheezy shook his head "Woman."

Morning came by pretty quick. The crew was anxious because Dice didn't show up, they were scared that Amelia might've kept Dice in her little basement to trap him forever, or worst! Everyone wasn't on their best today, and it shows.

The crew was in the middle of plotting how to get Dice back while the Devil was looking/making a cure. They were throwing suggestions here and there, until they heard a knock on the door "We're closed fella, read the sign" Wheezy didn't bother looking at who they was "I was gone for one day and now I'm not welcome?" They all turned around, surprised at the voice "Dice!" It was him, with that witch.

They approach him but was pushed away by cards "I'm here to take back what's mine, but the Boss' door was locked" Dice walked away, his eyes glaring at them "Don't try to stop me" The woman was beside him, clinging to his arm like a snake who caught a prey "Dice!!" Wheezy called "Don't listen to her! She casted a spell on you!! Fight it!!" Amelia only chuckled "He can't hear you.. He only follows my orders from now on" Wheezy grinted his teeth "You witch." Wheezy grumbled "What do you want?! Why are you doing this?!" Amelia only glares at them, before wrapping her arms around Dice "My King wants to be free from that fiend" She placed a hand on her heart "I'm only helping him realize what he wants" The crew frows at this "And what does he want? You?" He scoffs "You were just a bet! A gamble!! You don't mean anything to him!!" Her eyes widen, and angrily walks up to him "You're lying" Wheezy glares at her "Am I?" Amelia's gaze weakens "Doesn't matter! In the end he'll belong to ME! I just have to burn that stupid contract and–" She took a deep breath, what ever it is that she's doing is obviously stressing her out "Wheezy, was it?" She calmly glanced at him, then blows some sort of dust in his eyes making Wheezy scream in pain "AAAHHH SHTT IT BURNSS!!" He fell on the ground, his hands on his eyes. The crew tries helping him as they panic.
Then Wheezy suddenly froze.

He opened his eyes, it was blood-red, only to see a house burning down in front of him "P..Pa..?" Smoke filled his lungs, the sight was sickening. He stood up and was about to ran in the house but was stopped by something he couldn't see "Wheezy!! Fight it!!"
"It's not real!!"

While they were busy with him, Amelia took her lovers hand "Let's go my King~" Dice mindlessly followed.

"Sht! We gotta do something!!" Pip panicked "Wheezy!! They're not real!" Pirouletta pulled him away from walking towards an open window. They all tried their hardest to hold Wheezy, but one of the tipsy troop accidentally trip and spilled water on the cigar's face causing him to snap out of it "What the..." Then he felt a huge slap from Chips, a stinging sensation left on his cheek "OW! I'm good! I'm good! I'm alright!!" They all froze for a second then jumped in to hug Wheezy tight "You're aliivveee!!!" Chips cried "You were screaming earlier, and your eyes were all red!" Wheezy rubs his eyes "Yeah.. I remember seeing them die in a house on fire.." He remembers how it was all his fault "Oohh..! That btch!!" The rabbit angrily cursed "Fellas! Where's Dice?!" The cigar noticed "He went in the Boss' office with the witch!"

"C'mon then! We have to save Dice!"

____
i have classes tomorrow even tho its saturday :(