Chpt 35: Oh, Mr. Wheezy

Mr. Wheezy watched Dice and the boss, who was sitting in front of a piano. He saw all of that of course. He heard all of that too. Dice's song, was no regular song, it's a song for him, the devil. Only a fool or a naive idiot would miss it, or if you are the Devil apparently. Wheeze saw how they made eye contact, how they stare at each other, and how they act. Wheezy knew it, they are in love. This made him excited and happy for Dicey. He walked away, walking back to the crew "Eyy fellas, I got some juicy news for ya'll"

• • •

"Good morning Dice~"
"Good morning boss!"
They gave each other a friendly smile before continuing with their work "Huh, looks like Boss is in a good mood today" Mr. Wheezy said as he approach Dice, who was working at the bar "Yeah, he does" He noticed Dice's eyes wasn't leaving the boss as he walks away "Mhm.. I wonder why~" Dice refocused his eyes on his work "Did he.. took the hint?" Dice continued on his work, not bothering to look at him "What do you mean?" Wheezy leaned on the counter "It wasn't only me who noticed your little performance with the devil last night, y'know?~" Dice scoffed "I still don't know what you mean"

Wheezy sat down on a chair "Oh, poor Dice.." Disappointment in his voice "That song you were performing wasn't just any song! It was a love lett-" His mouth was covered using a glass that Dice was holding, he looked around if the boss was still there, but he was gone. Good "Don't go around spreading false news Wheeze!" He angrily glares at him, then went back to work "Pfft- HaHa!! What do ya mean false news? We all know it's true!" Dice froze "All?" Wheezy covers his mouth, chuckling to himself, it seems like he shared a little too much "Dammit Wheezy!" Wheezy waves his hand off, showing that it doesn't bother him "Oh c'mon Dice! We've known each other for so long! Ya can't just start hiding everything now!" Dice turned around, a little worried. He looked around to make DOUBLE sure that the boss isn't around "Okay fine. My feelings for boss may be more than platonic but that doesn't change anything, alright?" Dice leans a little towards Wheezy, crossed his arms, his eyes glowing green "Say anything to him and I'll cut your tongue off and gut your eyes out" Wheezy raised both his arms, in a surrendering manner. Geez, Dice can be scary sometimes. "A-alright, alright, I won't say anything" He walks away, a little annoyed as he make his way back to the crew 'But oh, you'll thank me later Dice' He smirks.

"Fellas.. I called you here because our hopeless, dear friend, Dice, needs our help" He placed a fist on his chest, fake frowns for dramatic effects "Wheezy, you can just tell us, you don't have to make an embarrassment out of yourself." Pirouletta said, crossing her arms "Someone doesn't appreciate my acting" He gave her a look, but continued "Because! He have fallen head over heels for our boss, but doesn't know what to do and how to act so we need to give him a little bit of support!" Chips cheered "Yeah! Finally!" Wheeze cleared his throat "So listen up!"

He began telling how they are going to make the ship come true. Because if Dice and the devil won't do anything, then it is up to the crew to make the ship sail! (*Insert heroic background music*)

First, they need confirmation from both parties:

"Pshh! Yeah! He told me about it! You don't believe he has a little crushy crush? Tell him Dice!~" Dice let out a groan in annoyance after he received a push from his shoulder "If you'll leave me alone after this- then yes. I did say that" Wheezy winked at Chip's, as they both high-fived under the table.

Now they have to find if Dice has a chance at this "Here you go boss" Pirouletta placed a pile of papers on the table, he hears him mumble some curses under his breath.

"Hold on, why should I do this part?" Pirouletta asked, interrupting the whole thing "Because we know that you and Dice are pretty close and he would take ya more seriously than- well any of us!" Wheezy explained, Pip and dot laughed in the background "Oh, I see.."

Continuing on "Sir.. may I ask?" The devil placed his chin on his palm "Go ahead" Uninterested "What do you think about Dice's song last night?" He paused from signing more papers, talking to the crew isn't a waste of time for him, especially how he just wants to leave the papers and burn them right now "I can say that he puts a lot of effort into making his music. Man has a talent and a beaut-..." He clears his throat "And a pleasing voice" Pirouletta looks at her clipboard "That's all?" She glanced at the devil "What do you mean?" She placed her pen down "Well, I've known Dice for a long time now. His music isn't just music, he makes them because he wants to tell something, a story or a feeling perhaps" The devil listened intently "And hearing his new song.. it sounded like he wanted to confess his love for someone, telling how he felt around them.. but was too intimidated to say anything.." She looked back at her board "But that's only what I think, I think its best to ask the writer himself if you truly want to know.." She saw his face look to the side, he looks like he was in thought "Huh.. who do you think he was confessing to?" She shrugs her shoulders "That, I'm not sure, it could be anyone.. A costumer, his friend, his boss..." She turned around, heading to leave.

"But I should leave now sir, sorry to waste your time-"

"..Do you think Dice would love a demon?"

She turned around, keeping her cool "Hmm.. Dice can love anyone or anything really.. He may look tough but.. I know he has a big heart" She cracked a small smile "Why'd you ask, sir?" The boss cleared his throat "Nothing. I was just curious" She smirks and turned around "I wouldn't waste my chance sir.. We're just mortals after all"

Step one, done.

___
wait.. what's this-

Whoaaa- I like it, I think they're cute-Also, my face to face school starts in the next three days, so i'll be busy, i dunno if i can update more often :(

Also, my face to face school starts in the next three days, so i'll be busy, i dunno if i can update more often :(