Chpt 34: It's called love

The devil was confused. He believes that he never felt such a strong urge to protect someone before. He thought that it was just normal to help and protect his right-hand man. After all, they were close, and he's very important when it comes to his business, he's an attraction to many too!

What confuses him is all of these overwhelming feelings. He knows when "too much" is too much. And what he's feeling is too much. He can't get him out of his head, he thought that he was just feeling guilty and that it will pass, but nope. It was like, a week later, Dice doesn't seem to mind it either.

His heart beats faster when he's here, and he started feeling all shy around him 'Seriously, what the h3ll?!! Have I gone mad?!' He doesn't know what to do.

"..It would be disgusting if you have feelings for my King"

His mind reminds him of what Amelia has told him. It pissed him off to his core "Claiming Dice as if she owns him is maddening. Who the h3ll does she think she is?!" He realized he was getting mad, but why was he? He let out a long groan, as he lay his head down on his table, filled with papers "Feelings.. What does she mean by that?"

Then it hit him "Wait. Did she actually think that I.." A knock interrupted his thoughts, he didn't move an inch from his position, facing the table "Come in" He tiredly said, he hears footsteps towards him, then a chuckle "Need help with that boss?" He immediately sat up straight, not expecting him. Pfft straight. Then he realized what he did and put a hand on his face "Did I startle you? I told you to ease down with the coffee boss" Dice was standing in front of him, signing something on his paper "Ughh. Mortal food does not affect me, Dice" He placed a hand on his chin, continuing with his work "Right. Well here are the lists of the contracts I got for today and..."

Dice continues talking while the devil was distracted. He feels weird around Dice and he doesn't know what he should do. The butterfly, Amelia, which the devil renamed "Butterbtch" thought that he, the devil, the origin of all evil and chaos, a being of darkness and ruler of h3ll, has feelings towards Dice. And he wasn't stupid, he knows what kind of feelings she was referring to, it's what the mortals call "Love" How absurd. But also...

His red eyes scanned Dice's body, who was standing a little far from his desk, with his little notebook, he looked at him up and down. His body, despite being filled with scars, was very well built and attractive, he must say "Uhh.. sir? Were you listening?" Dice noticed where his eyes were looking, it made him a little uncomfortable. The devil averted his gaze "Of course I was. And like I told you, that's why I hid the contracts where no one can find them" Never underestimate the power of multitasking. Dice frowns "Last time you hid them, was in that very obvious drawer," He said with disappointment in his tone because that's how the other contracts were stolen "But I have learned my lesson Dice, and I put them somewhere where no one can find it!" Dice sat down on the chair, letting out a sigh "Where is it now?"  "I put them on this drawer's desk instead!" Dice face palmed himself making the demon laugh "HaHa!! No! I'm messing with you! I put them in a special room in h3ll, and no one can find them. I got the imps to arrange them too" He proudly smirks "That's better than leavin' them here.." Dice looked at the clock "I should go now boss" Dice took his leave "Of course, and you don't have to worry about the contracts anymore" Dice stepped outside the room, closing the door behind him.

Leaving the devil alone. He placed a hand on his forehead, his head hurts, and he snapped a finger so a drink would appear on his table. He wanted to escape his responsibilities and have fun instead and hey, no one's stopping him.

Time passed, and it was closing time. Some of the crew stayed and some already slept after they closed the place. Dice was left too, on the stage, playing the piano, dim lights staring at him.

The devil hears his playing and sat in front of him. Dice stopped playing, feeling a little nervous in front of him "Why'd you stop?" He asked "This is a song I've been workin' on for quite some time.. though, I haven't cleaned it yet, it's not that good.." The devil hated seeing him doubt himself, or put himself down. It was like seeing a star lose it's light "What? Impossible! Every song you make is incredible! And I don't care if it's complete, or not, I just want to hear your beautiful voice sing" Dice blushed at that comment and gently smiled at him 'Oh, that beautiful smile of yours is just so adorable..' Devil thought to himself. He hears the piano started playing.

"That old black magic has me, in its spell" The piano accompanying his deep voice was a perfect pair.

"That old black magic that you weave so well" The devil watch as Dice effortlessly pressed the keys.

"I've got those icy, icy fingers up and down my spine..
The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine!
That same old tingle I feel inside"
He tries to understand what Dice means in this song, while reflecting on his own feelings.

"And then that elevator starts it's ride. And down and down I go, all around I go. Like a leaf that's caught in a tide" But he admits, this song is quite catchy. Dice's talent in singing and song writing are amazing. He knew he was born to be a star, born to be on the stage, all eyes on him.

"Well I should stay away but what can I do? I hear your name and I'm aflame.. A flame with such a burning desire" Dice's eyes met the Devil's, his eyes has a look as if he was longing for something, almost seductively.

"That only your kiss.. Can put out that fire" He broke eye contact after that, leaving the Devil confused and a little flustered. What was that for?

"You're the lover I have waited for! You're the mate that fate had me created for! And every time your lips meet mine.." His eyes looked at Dice's face, focusing on the piano, as if nothing happened.

"Darling, down and down I go
Round and round I go
Like a leaf that's caught in a tide" Dice sang, with a smile on his face because this is the favorite part of his song.

"In a spin, ooh and I'm loving that spin that I'm in.
That old black magic called.. love~" His smile never leaving his face as he ended his song. He looked up to see his boss, a huge smile on his face "That was amazing!! Are you going to perform it live?" Dice shook his head "No sir, it's a personal piece of mine" The devil realized that only he can hear Dice play this song, it made him feel special "I'm glad I got to hear it.."

___
idk if y'all like long chapters/ fanfics cuz this story is gonna be ongoing for quite some time lmao

___idk if y'all like long chapters/ fanfics cuz this story is gonna be ongoing for quite some time lmao

also, what the frick is this–