Chapter 6: Unforeseen Predicament

Savannah

I am now in another man's bedroom. It's weird. Matapos namin na kumain ay nag-offer ako na mag-hugas ng pinggan dahil siya naman na ang nagluto. Subalit imbes na pumayag siya ay sinabi lang niya sa akin na pumunta sa kwarto niya at mag-pahinga. I didn't argue with him for a couple of reasons, una ay dahil maawtoridad ang pagkasabi niya, he said it in his low and a little scary tone. Second, I realized that I needed the time away from him, even if just in a room because I need to process what he just told me and just process him in general, because he can be a lot.

I should be bothered by my heart break and I should be bawling my eyes out now, subalit hindi maalis sa isipan ko ang sinabi niya. He just told me about the size of whatever monster that's in his pants. I should not be bothered but I am! If Kat was here, she's gonna have a field day with him.

Agad naman akong napailing, the last thing I wanna think about is my best friend getting it on with Silas. It's weird, it's gross, and for whatever fúcked up reason, the idea of Silas being with someone else doesn't sit right with me.

Yup, I may be losing my mind.

Bumuntong hininga ako at humalukipkip.

Hindi malaki ang kanyang kwarto.The vibe in his room is exactly like him: straightforward.

The walls and the ceiling are wooden. May malaki at rustic-styled na kama sa gilid. It's a bed enough to accomodate a giant like him. Walang decoration dito except sa isang wooden drawer na nakalagay sa tapat ng kama. Habang may kahoy naman na upuan sa corner ng kwarto, malapit sa pa-rectangular na bintana.

Through it, I can see how furious the snow is pouring as the wind whooshes loudly. His heating system here in his cabin is good because I can barely feel the cold.

Sandali naman akong napatingin sa drawer niya.

The nosy part of me wanted to snoop around and get to know the strange man, but I don't want to get into his bad side. Besides that will make me an ungrateful guest. He fed me, gave me a bed to sleep on, and all I can offer in return is sticking my nose in his business?

No, thank you.

You can offer him something else.

I shut my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. I did not just hear that from my own subconscious.

I must be really losing my mind because I just found out about my cheating ex and now, I may be possibly thirsting about another man?

I shook my head. Christ. Sav. Pull it together.

Kung nandito lamang si Kat at naririnig niya ang thoughts ko, hindi niya ako pipigilan. Knowing that bîtch, she will enable me further.

Speaking of her. I hope she's alright and I strongly hope that she still hasn't slit Terrence's throat after what he did. I am sure that girl is worried sick and that makes me feel so bad for running off without saying a word. I will tell her everything once I get back and it will be tomorrow, since ilang oras lang naman ang tinatagal ng Blizzard.

Once the storm fades away, I will walk back to the cabin.

I have to go back and get as far away as possible from Silas.

It's not that he creeps me out. It's just that through the short time that I have been here, I don't recognize that woman that I am slowly turning into. For instance, aaminin ko, ilang beses ko nahuli ang sarili ko na nakatitig sa braso niya, pati sa tattooed forearms niya kanina. I don't thirst on any man easily, I didn't even thirst for Terrence, but with Silas, I did.