Chapter 10: One Night Thing

...happy reading...

***

***

Savannah

Napalunok ako.

Hindi ako makagalaw, ang tanging nararamdaman ko lamang ay ang init ng aking katawan at ang kumakabog kong dibdib. His face was so dark with lûst and anger that I am not sure if I'm gonna feel fear or arousal.

And honestly, right now, it is both.

When I didn't do anything, he let my waist go. My skin longed for the warm feel of his big hand as I watched him walk towards the corner of the room. The lampshade was faintly gleaming on him as he took a seat on the wooden chair near the window. He placed his prominently veined forearms on either side of the chair like a king.

I almost quievered when he fixed his intense steely gray eyes on me like I am his prey.

"I'm not gonna ask you again, Savannah."

I clenched my thighs when my name rolled off his lips. My eyes unconsciously dropped to the bulge in his pants.

Hindi maiwasang mapaawang ng aking mga labi, dahil there is no way na kasya 'yun sa bibig ko. Now that he is aroused, it looks even bigger through his sweatpants.

"N-No..." I whispered.

"No? Okay." He shrugged.

"No, okay??" I asked with my tone laced in..... disappointment.

"It's no problem. I can just jérk off," Halos nahigit ko ang hininga ko nang hitakin niya pababa ang kanyang pang-ibaba. "But you don't get to touch me until you beg." He said huskily and whipped his cóck out from his boxers and it sprang out like it's a jack in the box.

"Pütangîna, gago, ang laki." Hindi ko na maiwasang mapamura ng malutong. My eyes were so wide as I stared at his freaking third leg.

Girl, he was not fücking joking.

There is a clean bunch of black hair on the base of his meaty, tanned, veiny, and evidently long cøck. His heavy and bulky balls were hanging underneath it.  When I let my eyes travel back to his length, kitang-kita ko kung gaano kagalit, kapula at kataba ang ulo noon. It looks like a fat mushroom head!

With my mouth still parted, napatingin ako sa aking forearm. Mas mataba pa ang pagkalalaki ni Silas doon! Oh my god!

Dahan-dahan akong nagangat ng tingin sa kanya. He smirked when he saw how in shock I was. Without taking his heavy gaze on me, he spat in his hand and wrapped his fingers around his length.

Nag-init ang aking mga pisngi at pakiramdam ko ay lalong natuyo ang aking lalamunan.

I should look away because it feels so illegal watching him, but my tracherous eyes dropped on his crotch. There, I stood with my body burning in carnal heat as I watched him lazily stroke his cøck.