Chapter 37: What In The F*ckery Double F*cking F*ck

Savannah

My heart was pounding in fear as I was still frozen in shock. I couldn't do anything but look at my ex's unrecognizable face. It might still be him physically with his overgrown dirty blond hair and now a thick stubble around his jaw, but there is this evil grin on his lips and a glint of promise of unpleasant things that he had planned for us in his eyes.

Ang tunog ng nagniningas na apoy sa sira-sirang bahay sa hindi kalayuan at ang amoy ng usok mula doon ay hindi nakakatulong sa panginginig ng katawan ko sa takot at pangamba.

Which reminded me that I just saw my husband get blown away by a bomb.

But then suddenly, that fear got replaced with an immense shock when I heard a familiar voice that said, "The only life that will get ruined is yours."

Silas suddenly appeared behind Terrence like a sleek ninja. He's so tall and his frame was much wider than Terrence, he casted a dark shadow over him. Terrence's eyes widened. In a snap, Aleksei appeared behind the man who was pointing a gun at Katherine. The man automatically dropped his weapon when Aleksei pressed a gun at his temple.

"Forget all the mistakes you've done in your past, because the biggest one you've ever done is pointing a gun at Katherine, and it will cost you your life." Aleksei's tone was cold and so gravelly that it sounded like something out of a horror movie. The man looked like he was about to pee his pants in fear. "You fúcking hear me? No one threatens her."

Two more men in tactical suits appeared behind the two bad guys standing on the passenger and the driver's seat. Terrence screamed in pain when Silas broke the hand that he had used to grip my arm.

"No one touches my wife." Silas growled at him as he pointed a gun at Terrence's temple. He's already crying because of his broken hand.

I couldn't form any words as I stared at my very-much alive husband, I just saw him got blown into pieces, what the—

"----I literally saw you both," Katherine finally said and pointed her finger to suited Aleksei and Silas with wide eyes. "Got blown by the freaking bomb in the house. Then suddenly you're—---What in the fûckery double fúcking fúck is happening?!" Kat exclaimed.

"I happened," Het appeared beside Silas and smiled proudly. He then took Terrence and brought him to another vehicle along with the six goons that he brought with him.

I glared at Silas who is now standing like a scaredy cat.

"Savannah, my beautiful wife—ow, I'm sorry!" I hopped out of the car and with the help of my tip-toe, naabot ko ang kanyang tenga at piningot ko iyon. Narinig kong napapito 'yung Het habang hinihila ko si Silas palayo mula kala Katherine, Aleksei, at sa kanyang nunuknukan ng dami na security people. This forest is basically surrounded by them. There are also two choppers above our heads, searching for any threat.

"That was you not caring about me? Hm, interesting." I heard Katherine's faint voice.

"Stop looking at me like that." Aleksei grunted.

I looked over my shoulder for a moment.

"Or what?" Katherine twirled the ends of her blonde hair with her finger.

I heard Aleksei let out a curse in his mother tongue bago ko naibaling ang aking atensyon sa magaling kong asawa.

"I thought you were dead!" Sigaw ko sa kanya. The word makes me sick. "You were there!" I gestured to the still burning house, his people are currently working on putting out the fire.

I was having a hard time processing that one minute I thought I was already a widow and then, the second minute, he's here in front of me, still in a tactical suit, hot, alive, and well.