Chapter 27: Oh, Hello There.

Savannah

Nakangisi akong pumasok sa malawak na kusina, mas lalo lamang akong napangisi nang makita ko na nakatayo malapit sa marble island counter si Silas.

"Hey, hubby." I beamed, he looked up from what he was doing and shot me a glare.

"Hey," He grumbled as he was cutting the avocado against the cutting board. When I woke up earlier, he was no longer in bed. According to the note that he left on the bedside table, he went to the gym and it looks like he already showered because he's wearing a fresh set of pajama pants and a t-shirt. The smell of aftershave and his bodywash flooded my nose.

"Everything okay?" I placed my hand around his waist and caressed his skin through his shirt, which made his body tense up and earned me another glare.

"No." He replied through gritted teeth.

"And why is that?" Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay. I planted a kiss on his exposed bicep.

"My head hurts." He placed the knife down and looked at me with a pained expression.

Tumingkayad naman ako bago ko itinaas ang isa kong kamay at dinama ang kanyang noo.

"You're not warm naman."

His jaw ticked before he grabbed my hand. He pressed it onto his very, very evident érection.

"Oh, that head." I gasped like I didn't know that.

Nagtiim naman ang kanyang bagang at halos umusok ang ilong niya sa akin. I swear, I can feel his patience thinning every second and instead of giving him what he—-we both wanted, I keep on dangling it in front of him like a carrot. I find it fun but obviously, it wasn't the case for him.

"Yes, that head." He grunted and let my hand go. "Now, please take a seat while I make your breakfast." He's frustrated but yet his tone was gentle.

"Okay." I tip-toed and kissed his cheek, his shoulders then relaxed like the tension from his body dissipates like water vapor. Tila isang halik ko lamang ay natutunaw na siya. "Thank you." I murmured as I looked him in the eye.

His face softened.

"You make my balls hurt so bad, but I still love you very much." He said softly and kissed my forehead.

I nibbled on my lower lip, his hand came down on my cheek to cup it in his palm.

"You have no idea how many things I am planning to do to you, when you finally let me, hm." He said huskily. My mouth parted when his hand on my cheek smoothly slid down my åss.

"If I let you." I murmured against his lips. I gasped softly when he squeezed a handful of my flesh.

"Oh, you will let me." Confident niyang sagot na ikinangisi ko. "But for now, I need you to take a seat before I fúck you against this very counter."

I squeezed my thighs when a wet heat gushed from my entrance. My clît pulsated painfully. Yep, he is not the only one suffering. Our only difference is I am having fun playing this agonizing game.

To not further drive his patience thin, I obeyed him and walked to the dining table. Maya-maya ay lumapit siya sa akin dala ang isang baso ng ice-coffee na may metal straw sa gilid. I murmured another 'thank you' as he placed it in front of me. The smell of freshly brewed coffee beans filled my senses. When I took a sip of it, the cold and sweet refreshment spread on my tongue.

Habang nagluluto siya ng aming agahan ay napabaling naman ako sa bintana kung saan kita ang kagubatan. The store where I bought the equipments for my project worked fast, dahil kahapon din ay dumating ang mga ini-order ko. That same afternoon, I started working and of course, my Silas helped me along with some of the security people. So far, my TLC project is going great. Later on, we'll have more time to work on it.