Chapter 26: Innocent Intentions

Savannah

Habang nasa home gym siya ay nagtungo naman ako sa banyo. There, I had taken my time to brush my hair and do the rest of my morning business. Matapos noon ay nagtungo ako sa baba upang kumuha ng iced water. I was sipping it as I was making my way to the home gym. The door was gaping when I got there, I pushed it just enough to let myself in.

However, I didn't step inside just yet. Bagkus ay napagdesiyonan kong tumayo muna sa doorway at sumandal sa hamba ng pintuan. Sandali ko naman na pinasadahan ng tingin ang kwarto. There were wall mirrors, racks with weights, two treadmills, and other equipment that I didn't bother looking at, because I only came here to see one certain man.

Silas was sitting on the black weight bench facing the window. His back was turned to me as he alternately lifted the big weights with both of his hands like they weigh nothing.

My view of him was incredible. The natural light that was seeping through the french window kissed his skin, which is why I could see every flex of the muscles underneath his sweaty skin.

Wala sa loob na idinikit ko ang baso ng malamig na tubig sa aking lalamunan dahil tila nanuyo ang lalamunan ko. He's just so hot. I can't believe that I have every right and chance

to just ask this fine man whenever I want to do the deed. Which he will undoubtly give to me.

I am what Kat calls a "lucky bîtch."

It didn't take him long to feel my presence. With a grunt, he gently dropped the weights on the padded floor and turned to me. His handsome flushed face then came into my view as he was walking towards me.

"Hey," I chirped like I haven't been torturing him for the past few hours. "I brought you some water." I raised the cup a little, when he paused in front of me. Now that he's wearing a pair of rubber shoes, he seems even taller. If he wasn't in the mafia, he would've been a famous basketball player.

I had to look up to see his boyish smile. I really swear one of these days ay magkaka-stiff neck na ako.

"Thank you." He murmured while he fixed his gray eyes on me I watched his adam's apple bob as he drank from it. God. Why do I find that hot?

Matapos niyang uminom doon ay ginamit niya ang likod ng kanyang kamay upang punasan ang kanyang bibig. Again, that was a hot gesture for whatever reason.

He then leaned and kissed my forehead after he settled the glass on the bench where he was sitting earlier. I made a face when his damp facial hair brushed on my skin.

"What? I'm stinky now?" Nakanguso niyang tanong nang makita niya ang mukha ko. His big hands gripped my waists possesively and pulled me closer to his body.

Umiling ako.

"You're just sweaty." I said. "You know, there is a saying that you shouldn't be wearing wet clothes as it may cause a cold."

"Is there now?" He cocked a dark, thick eyebrow. Some of the strands of his hair were covering his smooth forehead. It made him look like Superman but with messy hair and much sexier features.

"It's true," I shrugged. Well, to some extent totoo naman na nakakapag-dulot ng ubo't-sipon ang pagsusuot ng basa sa pawis na damit. But the main reason I told him that is because I just want to see him naked.

"You have to take this off now." I glanced at his soaked shirt. Bakat na bakat doon ang bawat outline ng kanyang namumutok na mga muscles at abs. I could also feel how hard his body was because we were standing so close to each other.

"Okay." He said before he stepped away from me.

His right arm then flexed and the dark hairs under his pit showed when he reached for the back collar of his tank shirt. He then raised his other hand and in one swift move, he completely pulled his shirt off, revealing his tattooed, chiseled body glistening in sweat.