Chapter 32: Fun as in Fúcking Him?

Savannah

Hindi ko naman maiwasang mapamura habang pababa ako ng hagdanan. I had to hold onto the railing and take a deep breath because in each step that I took, I could feel my legs shake and the ache between my thighs. I shouldn't have made that joke because now, I couldn't even walk properly like I was devirginized all over again.

But I am not complaining though because the said ache was worth it, since my man's talent in bed had brought me so much pleasure.

"Looks like your knees are getting weaker, how old are you again?"

Pinukol ko naman siya ng masamang tingin nang marinig ko ang kanyang tinig mula sa aking likuran. He gave me a boyish smile.

"You have the nerve to use my line against me after you railed me 'till midnight?"

He chuckled softly and kissed my cheek. He took two more steps until his black checkered flannel shirt was brushing against the sleeves of my oversized knitted turtleneck. I leaned into his warm and hard body when he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Gotta make sure all my possible swimmers are inside their mama." He whispered in my ear for a moment.

Napatitig naman ako sa kanya habang bahagyang napa-awang ang aking mga labi. Mahina ko siyang pinalo sa dibdib na ikinatawa lamang niya.

Nang makababa kami ay sa kusina kami dumeretso. He made me sit around the island counter slab while he prepared a meal in front of me.

Napasapo naman ako sa aking baba sandali habang eksperto niyang inilalabas mula sa ref ang mga ingridients na kailangan niya. With my chin resting in my palm, I couldn't help but to just admire him and think that it will always be funny to me that he could effortlessly cook me breakfast after he had just rearranged my guts.

It didn't take him long to finish cooking our meal. In less than an hour there was a plate of perfectly scrambled eggs, fried rice, sausage, and sliced tomatoes in front of me. I had thought that we were going to eat normally but then, he sat me down on his lap and started putting food on one plate, as though he was planning on feeding me.

"I can sit on my own." Sabi ko at itinagilid ang aking ulo upang makita ko siya. He looked so good with his trimmed beard, combed hair, those grey eyes, and that jawline that could cut a diamond.

"I know," He sofly replied and placed the spoon down on the plate. He then focused his gaze on me. "I want to feel you and I want to take care of you, and them," Malambing niyang sagot bago niya hinaplos ang aking tiyan.

I chewed on my lower lip before I giggled.

"Ang OA mo, it has been less than a day."

Ngumisi lamang siya sa akin bago siya nagpatuloy sa paglalagay ng pagkain sa aming plato.

Matapos naming kumain ay tuluyan na kaming dumeretso sa likod ng bahay kung nasaan ang kagubatan. We had decided to finish our work here before we head out and see Dog and Kat. It will only take the two of us to finish the remaining work in the forest, thanks to the help of his security people, because we had managed to cover the huge forest land with a little time, which leaves us with the small work left in here.

"I wanna tell you something." I said, matapos naming maayos ang huling puno dito. We were both standing in front of the now healthy tree. The snow gave the branches a white highlight.

He nodded.

Napalunok naman ako. I wanted to tell him the thing that I wanted to say because his response to it will mean a lot to me.  Everytime I said it in the past, it didn't result in something good. It always sparked a fight and a toxic cycle with Rence.