Chapter 38: Mafia Boss slash P*rn Star slash Philantropist

Savannah

"Dåmn, this jet is really nice and looks really expensive." Kat said. She took off her sunglasses with one hand, as she stared at the air vehicle. "How rich is your husband, Savannah?"

"I am rich too." Aleksei said as he walked beside my best friend. "I have two jets, Silas only has one and I have four chopp—"

"---That's cool, but I didn't ask, did I?" Katherine's loose blonde hair danced on her shoulders for a moment when she whipped her head to Aleksei's direction.

Aleksei shut his mouth. Silas snickered as he held my hand. Our duffle bag of clothes is in his other tattooed hand.

"Yeah, man. Katherine didn't ask." Gatong pa ni Silas. Pabiro ko naman na hinampas ang kanyang matigas na braso at umiling sa kanya. He only gave me a charming smile.

Meanwhile, Aleksei shot my husband a glare. Kat's pink Saint Laurent shoulder bag and hot pink backpack was on Aleksei. He was wearing it like it was battle medals. I couldn't help but smile at the sight, because a fully suited man wearing a very feminine pink bags is very entertaining to me.

"Anyway, I only have one for now because we're the only people who use it, but if our kids grew up and decided they want one each, of course, that's a different story." My husband answered.

"Dåmn, my godchildren are lucky." She muttered under her breath, before she jogged up to the stairs of the jet. Aleksei followed her like a loyal dog. Meanwhile, my husband held my hand and helped me up the stairs.

Kasalukuyan kaming narito sa jet dahil patungo kami ng Greece. It was only supposed to be my husband and I, but I insisted that we bring my best friend with us because she deserved the break after everything.

Aleksei is also here because apparently, he still couldn't let my best friend out of his sight.

After we got Terrence, he turned himself into the police. He got arrested and went to trial not only for the attempt that he did to Katherine but also for victimizing other women. I was sick to my stomach when I was looking at him in the courtroom. My sympathy went to all the women who stepped forward against him. I was holding Katherine's hand as the judge pound her gavel as she announced the sentence. The trial didn't take long because he pleaded guilty to every count of accusations, which gave him a life in prison with no parole.

Aleksei and Silas made sure that he would plead guilty, and that he would be registered as a séx offender, and that will be in the maximum security prison.

Nang makapasok na kami sa jet ay sumalubong sa akin ang pamilyar na itim na luxurious leather interior ng lugar. Aleksei and Silas had put all of our things where they should be while me and my best friend had taken a seat on the comfortable and expensive leather. Silas had planted a kiss on my forehead before he headed to the pilot's cabin with Aleksei, since they will be the ones who will fly the vehicle.

The food was on the bar near us, Katherine took the whole charcuterie board and a bottle of wine when we were finally in the air, she had put it between the table between us. She gave me sparkling water since I couldn't drink alcoholic beverages.

Kat sighed as she sat from across me. She plucked a grape from the bunch and popped it in her mouth. I was comfortably sipping my sparkling water as I looked at the clouds, through the window.

We're indeed living the life.

Matapos ang ilang sandali ay tinapunan ko siya ng tingin. She looked stunning with her high waisted wide leg trousers and a simple croptop. Her big sunglasses is on her hair like a headband.