Chapter 25: Fun Day

Savannah

Paglabas ko ng banyo ay agad akong nagtungo sa kanyang opisina kung nasaan ang laptop niya, I saw that it doesn't have a password when I brought it with me on our bed. Sumandal naman ako sa leather headboard habang nakapatong ang laptop sa aking kandungan. I glanced at the bedside table where I had put my hairbrush and his wallet earlier. With the laptop still on my lap, I reached for his wallet and curiously opened it.

Napataas ang aking mga kilay dahil bukod sa ilang daang cash ay may gold at black AmEx metal cards doon. My mouth then parted a little as my finger glided on the area of the wallet where one would usually put a picture.

I thought it would be empty but there was a picture of me. Naisipan ko naman na hugutin iyon upang makita ko iyon nang malapitan.

Immediately, I knew it was taken around the time I ran from him. I was walking down the street with my backpack. The beanie on my head was covered in a bit of snow. My coat was hanging over my pants and the shirt from the restaurant I used to work at.

There was also something written at the bottom left corner of the picture.

agápi tis zoís mou

I didn't get to think much about it dahil nahagip ng aking mga mata ang isa pang litrato sa kanyang wallet.

It was another picture of me, but this time, I was down the street with Dog. Naka-crouch ako at hawak ko ang mukha ni Dog sa aking magkabilang palad. I was smiling from ear to ear.

Mou arései ótan chamogeláei i theá mou

"You're a real stalker, you know." I said when I heard the bathroom door open. The smell of aftershave and his body wash hit my nostrils as he walked towards me.

He gave me a boyish smirk when he stopped on my side.

"I couldn't get close to you at that time, so I just took those pictures." He said.

For a moment, I got distracted by this freshly showered fine piece of a man. Ngayon ay basa at bahagyang magulo ang kanyang buhok, na amimo'y sinuklay niya lamang iyon gamit ang kanyang mga daliri.

Napalunok ako nang dumapo ang aking mga mata sa kanyang lantad na mamasel na mga braso, hindi naitago ng kanyang sando ang mga tinta sa kanyang balat. The thin material of it didn't hide the broadness of his chest and the definition of his abdominal muscles either. His khakis shorts were hugging his long, athletic legs as well.

"Eyes up here, Savannah." He said softly. My cheeks heated up when I felt his fingers cupping my jaw. I met his gray eyes when he titled my head gently.

"U-Uhm," I had to clear my throat. Nakaka-distract ang hotness at kagwapuhan niya, nakalimutan kong may hawak pala akong mga litrato.

"Anong ibig sabihin ng mga 'to?" Tanong ko at itinuro ang corner nung litrato kung saan may sulat kamay niya.

He hummed and sat beside me. The heat of his body radiated on me like a furnace. I melted against him.

"This one," Turo niya sa unang picture na hawak ko. Napalingon naman ako sa kanya. "Love of my life." he murmured as he looked me in the eye.

My heart skipped a beat.

"The other one means; I like it when my goddess smiles." He said huskily.

Pinagdikit ko ang aking mga labi upang mapigilan ko ang sarili ko na ngumiti, subalit hindi iyon umubra. My love-sick puppy smile was then accompanied with my blushing cheeks.

"Okay. That was....."

".....Nakakakilig?" Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay.

Pabiro ko siyang inirapan.