Chapter 29: Knife Talk

Mukhang mabilis pa ata ang updates ko this week kaysa sa reply ng ka-chat mo ah. HAHAHA jk! 😂

Happy reading, roses! 💛

***

Savannah

Instead of being in the forest today, I am about to head out of the home gym, soaked with sweat. I have never properly worked out in my life before, until today, I just did two miles on the treadmill. Sure, my legs were burning but gosh, bumawi naman ang runner's high. I didn't think it was real until I felt it.

Anyway, I worked out after a light breakfast that I had with Silas because I just needed time to think alone. After what I had just found out yesterday, I thought about what I wanted to do and boy, am I ready to do it now.

Nang makapasok ako sa aming kwarto ay hindi ako dumeretso agad sa banyo. Bagkus ay nagtungo ako sa paanan ng King sized bed namin dahil may nakapatong doon na itim na box. Kakarating lamang noon kaninang umaga, I had asked the house staff to put it here inside the room. Nang makalapit ako roon ay excited akong lumuhod at agad na pinunit ang makapal na seal tape noon.

When I peeked inside the box, it was what I was expecting; the toys that I had ordered the other night.

With a smirk, I pulled out the first toy which was a pink blob shaped one. It was a blob and just small because it was meant to stimulate my bundle of nerves rather than to penetrate. The next one that I bought was a transparent, cylindrical toy that is meant to do the latter.

I am gonna have so much fun using these to drive him nuts, but not today though.

Kaya naman ibinalik ko na ang mga iyon sa box bago ko iyon dinala papasok sa walk-in closet. I had tucked it into a place where he couldn't see it. Matapos noon ay kinuha ko na ang isang pulang laced knee-length negligee mula sa hanger at isang lace underwear mula sa drawer.

When I got into the bathroom, I took out my phone from my leggings and placed the device on the bathroom counter, along with my slútty clothes. I started playing some SZA essentials as I slipped my hairtie off of my damp hair.

I closed my eyes for a moment as I massage my scalp. After I placed my hairtie on the counter as well, I shimmied out of my clothes and stepped inside the shower stall, where the pleasant warm water was waiting for me.

I couldn't help but sigh when the relaxing water cascaded down my body. At that moment, there was only me and the noise of the water hitting the tiled floors. Silas is nowhere near me this afternoon, because I had told him that I wasn't in the mood to work in the forest today.

That was a pure excuse, because If I am going to be real, I won't be ever not in the mood to work on the thing that I love to do. I mean, I do not think anyone will ever be tired of doing their passion.

So, because of my small excuse, Silas had insisted that I should totally take a rest and leave whatever work I have left to him. I completely trust him to take care of my tree babies. While he was away, I set up the most important things that I needed in our bedroom.

The shower knob made a soft squeak sound when I finally turned it off after washing my hair. The steam from the warm water seeped right behind me like a ghost when I opened the stall to reach for my towel.

SZA's Low was blasting from my phone when I finished drying myself. Agad ko na isinuot ang negligee at ang bagong bili kong lace underwear. Standing in front of the foggy mirror, I started to put lotion on myself and dry my hair with the blower afterwards.