Chapter 31: The Box

Savannah

As I was laying in the massive bed, with my hands tied over my head, his retreating steps tapped on the hardwood floor. I was confident that he wouldn't find the toys, but then that said hope deflated like a balloon when his large frame emerged from the big closet—-it didn't matter that the walk-in closet had a high ceiling, or that it had a wide doorway, because like always, he had still managed to make it look like a compact space.

Napalunok naman ako nang bumaba ang tingin ko sa itim na kahon na ngayon ay hawak niya. His red and plump lips were formed in a devious grin. His gray eyes were gleaming with all the dark, naughty, and toe-curling things that he would do to me.

"If you're so sure that it wasn't there, then what is this box?" He asked huskily.

At that moment, the cat got my tongue. All I could do was lay, gulp, and accept my fate.

And embarrassingly enough, that said fate makes my pússy throb and ache.

"Hm, Savannah?" He mockingly asked as he gently nudged my knees apart. I bit the fabric in my mouth when his heated gaze landed on my throbbing and wet flesh for a moment.

I sucked in a breath when he carelessly dropped the box on the wooden floor. I then watched him as he started undressing, with his eyes fixated on me. I watched shamelessly as he unbuttoned his flannel shirt with one expert hand.

God. Watching my man undress is so much better than pórn, I swear.

When he pushed the clothing off of his bare and strong shoulders, sumalubong sa aking paningin ang kanyang matipunong katawan.

This possesive pure alpha muscled male is all mine to play with.

His handsome rugged, bearded face. Chest with dusky hair, and those tattoos that covered his bulging, veiny arms that made my inner vixen purr. every. damn. time.

My heart thumped loudly in anticipation. My body feels so hot, I feel like I am going to burst into flames. My senses were so hyperware of just him.

Instead of staying quiet to lessen my punishment, I still tried to say something. Muffled sounds only came out of my lips because of the bunched panties stuffed in my mouth.

"Are you trying to say something, my pretty little slút, hm?" My nipples pebbled at the pet name. I was sure that I didn't have a dégråding kínk, but now that Silas had called me that, I've never been so unsure about my kínks.

I nodded as I watched him drop his shirt on the floor. My pûssy quievered when he unbuckled his belt, revealing that v-line and the happy trail of dark hair that starts from under his belly button down to his raging, hard cóck. When his pants dropped on the floor, I got to take a good look at his member. The tip was dripping with white pre-come. The length was angry with veins, and the balls underneath were hanging, as though it was heavy and full.

Napalunok ako. Oh. God.

My palate suddenly watered at the sight of that, I wanted him in my mouth again.

"Well, too bad for you. daddy doesn't really care right now." He stated.

I then watched him pull the pink blob from the box. Soft buzzing noises filled the room when he pressed the button.

I choked back a moan when he rested the buzzing toy on my bare clît without preamble. Immediately, those delicious tingles had spread from my core to my limbs like a wildfire.

"Hmmpp!" My moans were trapped into my own panties.

My eyes shut tight as pleasure surged into my body like an addicting electric current.