Chapter 13: Disney Prince Charming

Silas

"You alright, my woman?" I asked her when I stepped out from the bathroom wearing a towel wrapped around my waists. I can tell that she wanted to look down but she kept her fiery gaze on my face. She then flipped me both of her middle fingers as she lay down on our bed. Halos magmukhang dress na sa kanya ang hoodie ko na kinuha niya kanina sa lalagyan ko ng damit. It suits her perfectly and I certainly like her wearing my clothes.

"Go fúck yourself." She said through her gritted teeth. Her russet brown eyes were burning with anger as she gave me a glare that could kill any man.

"I tried to do that earlier but you said 'stop'." I shrugged my shoulders as I walked towards my clothes drawer near the foot of the bed.

I smirked as I pulled a sweather on. When I glanced at her over my shoulder, her cheeks were glowing with a pink tint and her beautiful brown eyes were wide in surprise.

"I-I, u-uh." She stuttered. "I HATE YOU!"

"And I love you."

Pagak siyang tumawa. I quickly pulled a pair of joggers and draped the towel around my neck.

"This is not love!" She yelled at itinaas niya ang kanyang mga nakataling mga kamay.

Napatiim bagang ako at hindi ako nakasagot.

Maybe she's right.....maybe not.

From the look on her face, she was waiting for me to say something, but then I just bent and picked up the towel that she used earlier from the floor and headed to the bathroom. I quickly hung our towels on the rack and got a bamboo hairbrush from the counter.

Nang bumalik ako ay tahimik niyang pinapanood ang mga galaw ko. Her angry yet curious eyes watched me sit down on the bed. Her hair is still tangled and wet, that's why I scooted near her and gently pulled her between my parted legs.

"W-What are you d-doing?" She murmured as she refused to rest her back on my chest.

"Taking care of you." I said and started to run the hairbrush on her hair softly. I am careful not to hurt her scalp.

Slowly, her body was betraying her. After I untangled the left side of her hair, her back finally rested on my chest, pressing against me and giving me her pleasant warmth. I shamelessly placed my nose on the top of her hair and inhaled her natural feminine scent that mixed with my shampoo. I just moved my face away after I pressed a kiss on her head.

For the last thirty seven years that I have been pestering this world, I have never felt the absolute need to look, touch, and taste someone until I met Savannah. I have never been unapologetically possessive and obsessive over someone until her.

It certainly pains me to hear her say that she hates me. I do not like her seeing tied like this either, but I cannot lose her. I am better off dead if she leaves me.

"You're...right.."

I felt her stiffened for a moment.

"About w-what?" She asked as I continued to brush her soft hair.

"About all of this not being a so-called love...."

Hindi siya sumagot.

"The truth is, I don't know how love works like you do, because I am pretty sure that a Disney prince charming does not kidnap or tie his princess like a villain does." I said.

Pagak siyang tumawa.

"Yeah. Hindi ko alam kung saang Disney Channel ka nanggaling." She sarcastically replied that it made me smile.