Chapter 21: Honeymoon

Savannah

I descended down the stairs wearing his huge hoodie that reached past my knees. Instead of the stylish and pricey clothes that he had bought for me, I wore his clothes in an effort to look unattractive as much as possible. I didn't even bother to fix my hair after I brushed it. My face is void of any cosmetics, not even a lip balm is on sight. I refused to make any effort to impress him or even try to look attractive for myself, I am too pissed at Silas for that.

It doesn't matter that he just råiled me less than two hours ago.

As I continued to descend on the stairs, I was preparing to ask him about Dog, If he's gonna force me to stay here, my son has to be here. When my barefoot touched the marbled floors of the first floor, I heard male voices coming from the kitchen, kaya naman doon ako nagtungo. When I reached the huge archway of the open space, my eyes wandered for a moment. The gloomy light from the outside seeps through the windows. From here I can see a cooking area on the right side, complete with a slab of island counter, burners, cabinet, fridge, and other kitchen materials. Habang sa kanan naman ay may mahabang dinner table, Silas and a tall, dark, tattooed man with sleek black hair were standing near it.

"Don't do anything stupid and be very careful with Katherine. You don't wanna piss off my wife." Narinig kong sabi ni Poncio sa lalaking naka-suit habang papalapit na ako. Ngayon ay nakatayo na ako malapit sa marble island counter na katapat ng lamesa. The man in the suit didn't catch my attention, my eyes automatically locked on Silas. I let my tracherous eyes gawk at him while he was busy talking, ngayon ay naka-roll ang sleeves ng kanyang flannel hanggang sa kanyang siko, revealing those inks around his veiny forearms. And he is also wearing a maroon apron over his clothes.

"Yes, I know. I have my people watching outside her office building. I'll pick her up and bring her to the safe house as soon as her office hours are done."

Silas nodded.

"And while we're at it, what do I do if she fights back?"

"Pray that she doesn't because you will be her absolute bîtch." I said as I walked towards them. The two men turned towards me, ang seryosong mukha ni Silas ay agad na nagliwanag. His eyes raked on me hungrily but I ignored it. The other man looked at me with no expression at all.

"Really?" The other man asked coldly.

"Best believe that she'll break your balls and your nose twice." I smiled sarcastically.

"I'm excited." Dry na sagot noong lalaki.

Walang pag-aalinlangan naman na lumapit sa akin si Silas. He gently grabbed my waist and slid his hand lower until he reached my left buttock, and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Silas, ano ba." I hissed at him.

He didn't care that someone was literally standing in front of us. He just kissed my temple and said, "You bless my eyes everytime I see you."

I blushed, but I jabbed his side when he tried to kiss my lips.

"Get your paws off of me, Silas Fitzgerald." I sternly said. Agad naman siyang sumunod.

The man smirked at Silas slightly, like he was amused that me, a five-foot-three girl, just commanded a six-six man.

"My wife, this is Aleksei, one of my closest friends back in Greece and here." Silas said.

"Hi, I'm Savannah." Sabi ko. "Not his wife, your friend is just being delusional." I rolled my eyes.

"Nice to meet you." He just said politely, but didn't crack a smile. His cold gaze then returned to the huge man beside me.