Chapter 19: Bag

*omg* ro's alive??? 😱😱 HAHAH. been awhile y'all since school and work's been taking up most of my time huhu. thank u for your patience always and hope u enjoy this one.

I'll see u on the next update!

-ro

***

Silas

"Was I too hard?" I asked gently as I slowly pulled out of her heat. I clenched my jaw as I watched my cüm slowly dribble down her inner thighs. Her shaky legs wobbled, she let out a whimper when I reached for my escaping cúm and shovelled it back inside her tender püssy.

"Silas..." She moaned softly. I couldn't help but to groan when she clenched around my digits.

My flaccid cóck twitched in excitement.

Down, boy. I thought. I need to give my wife time to recover before we try to make a baby again.

"I love how greedy your little püssy is for me." I groaned and buried my fingers deeper until my knuckles hit her entrance. She let out a shaky breath when I pressed a kiss on her bare shoulder. Without a preamble, I softly thrust my fingers inside her swollen püssy, sinusubukan niyang pigilan ang kanyang mga ungol subalit kumakawala pa rin ang mga iyon.

I smirked.

Nakaharap pa rin ang kanyang makinis na likuran sa akin, kaya naman hindi ko kita ang kanyang magandang mukha. Subalit kahit na ganoon ay alam kong nalulukot na iyon sa sarap.

"Silas.." She whimpered and reached for my hand between her parted legs. She wrapped her little fingers around my wrist and gripped it, non-verbally telling me to stop.

I did stop but I wiggled my fingers inside her, hitting her g-spot.

"Ahh!" A loud moan made their way past her lips.

Her walls clenched around me as her hips buckled.

"Oh god, Silas..." She whimpered while I smirked. "S-Stop, I am already sore..." She murmured and looked back at me, her beautiful hooded eyes gave me a cute glare. She wanted to show me that she's mad but the lûst and desire were written all over her face.

I immediately yet slowly pulled out of her. She was so tiny that I completely tower over her and I only needed one hand to turn her towards me.

"Open your mouth for daddy." I commanded as I looked down at her.

She glared at me, but those same eyes widened when I used my free hand to wrap her hair around my fist. I then tilted her head and pressed a kiss on her bare throat. She gasped when I licked her skin and sucked on it, leaving a visible pinkish mark.

Napakapit siya sa aking mga braso nang tumaas ang aking maiinit na mga halik hanggang umabot iyon sa kanyang mga labi.

"A good girl listens to her daddy..." I said softly. "Even if you don't listen you're still my girl, but do you want to get punished, Savannah? That's what's gonna happen if you keep on disobeying daddy." I whispered and kissed her lips again.

When I moved my head an inch away from her, I could see that she wanted to kick my nuts but at the same time, her eyes were glinting with need. She may not admit it yet, but I know she likes how I dominate and manhandle her.

I know she loves it when I praise her and call her my good girl.

"Do you really want daddy to punish you, Savannah, hm?"

The ball in her throat bob. Hindi nagtagal ay umawang ang kanyang mapupula at bahagyang namamagang mga labi. I groaned in approval before I pushed my fingers wet with my cüm, inside her hot mouth.