Chapter 20: Miss Kariva

Savannah

Kahit na nagpupumiglas ako na parang inasinan na bulate ay wala parin siyang kahirap-hirap na buhat ako sa kanyang balikat. The snow crunched against his shoes as he carried me towards the stone pathway. Even though I was upside down, I could see some shiny black shoes and glimpses of black slacks on the sides, in every five steps that Silas makes. I may not be able to see their faces but I know dåmn well that they are his security people.

"If any of you look in my wife's direction, I will kill you on the spot." He said that made every suited guard stiffen and look away.

"Silas, what the hell!" I exclaimed and hit his hard back. He didn't even flinch. "Don't ever listen to him, he's losing his mind–ay!" He smacked my åss with his big hand.

"God. I love my stubborn wife." He murmured and carried me like he's some sort of king who has his price over his shoulder.

Wife. What a nerve wracking word.

"Ang kapal ng mukha kong tawagin ako na asawa, ni hindi pa nga tayo kinakasal!" Sigaw ko nang pumasok kami sa malaking double doors. The snowy, rock pathway was then replaced with expensive hardwood floors. He halted in his steps and gently pulled me until I was in his arms, in a bridal style.

"So, you do wanna get married to me?" Nakangising tanong niya habang buhat niya ako. The ceiling light in the huge kitchen gleamed on his face, which is why I could see the fallen snow drops on his dark hair and beard. The tip of his nose was a bit red because of the weather, somehow I find it funny that a big, forest man has a cute little red nose.

I shook that thought away.

"I-I, that is not the point."

The hot Greek devil smirked.

"You cannot just go around and tell people that I am your wife, Silas."

"Do you want to have a ceremony, then? So, I can go around and finally tell people that you're my wife." He cocked an eyebrow.

"Ugh, Silas, you're hopeless. I am going home!"

"Yes, I am hopelessly devoted to you and you are not going anywhere because this is your home." Sagot niya na ikinadaing ko na lang nang malakas.

I was tired from what we did in the forest and there's really no point in trying to wiggle away from him since he's bigger and stronger than me. And fine, let's say I somehow managed to get away from his hold. Do you think I can outrun the battalion of security around the estate?

Yeah, I don't think so. Which is why I just let him carry me, no matter how much it annoys me. I will have the chance to plot my escape once I regain my strength later on.

Matapos niyang lumabas sa kusina ay sumalubong sa amin ang napakalaking living room na kumpleto sa mga muebles. The big, crystal chandelier shone on the marbled floors. My mouth parted because the walls are not entirely made of stone, instead the part of the house that was facing the mountains is made with glass, which is why If you decide to sit down in the living room, you will have a full view of the wilderness.

This felt surreal because this is just the kind of thing that I save on my Pinterest boards. Never have I thought, I'd get the chance to actually see it right before my eyes.

We just passed by it since he made a swift left turn and ascended towards the modern staircase. Naabot namin ang itaas ng mahabang hagdanan ay hindi man lang siya hiningal. He then walked towards the left wing of the huge house and opened a big wooden door, which leads to a modern-styled bedroom, we just passed by it again and went through another door.