Epilogue

Silas

"MISIS SAVANNAAAHH T. FITZGERALD, YOHOOO!"

Agad naman akong napabangon nang bumukas ang pintuan ng kwarto namin ni Savannah. Napadaing ako nang makita ko ang nakangising kaibigan ng asawa ko. I carefully pulled my wife closer to me, caressing her swelling belly.

Savannah softly moaned, as though she was just waking up.

"Katherine, get out! It's me and my wife's time!" I jokingly waved my hand, shooing her away.

"Too late, Fitzgerald! Get your paws off of my best friend!" She said loudly and crawled onto the bed. I was forced to move away from my wife with a pout.

She then laid between us like she was our child.

"Oh, my god, Kat. What do you want? It is seven in the morning." My wife asked using her sleepy voice. She grabbed the duvet to cover her barely clothed body.

"Hey, bestie. Good morning to you too." She chirped as she lay next to her, meanwhile I was sitting at the far edge of the big bed like I was the intruder here.

Savannah blew a breath to her.

"Eww!"

Savannah giggled. God, ang ganda ng tawa ng asawa ko. It's like music to my ears.

"That's what you get for coming here, lady!"

Katherine just shook her head and laughed. She then sat up and looked at me.

"Silas, will you grab the remote?" Napailing na lang ako at ginawa ang sinabi ni Katherine.

"What are you doing here in Aspen? Aren't you supposed to be in Denver?" My wife asked as she carefully sat up on the bed. Her hair's a mess and yet I couldn't do anything but just stare at her in awe. She's so beautiful, especially with a pregnant belly.

My gaze then drifted to Katherine who's now switching the channels like a kid.

I crossed my arms over my clothed chest and jokingly glared at Katherine.

"Yeah, Katherine, what are you doing here in Aspen? You're an Engineer in Denver, right?"

She sarcastically laughed.

Imbes na sumagot ay nagpatuloy siya sa paghahanap ng channel hanggang sa huminto siya sa main news channel ng bansa. The humor dissipates in our faces when we saw every member of the Akti Mafia in front of the media cameras, including the old Kéfali with gray hair, bushy eyebrows, and it was obvious that the prison wasn't treating him good since he lost a lot of weight, and he apparently has bruises from 'accidents' in the maximum security prison. In front of them is a stand where both the head of the Federal Bereau of Investigation and the Greece National Intelligence Service is standing, stating that they had caught everyone and that it had taken them three months to do so.

I smiled. I looked over my shoulder when I felt my wife's soft hand on mine. She was smiling at me. I've had a one-on-one with the kéfali before the FBI took him, and it felt like closing a chapter that should've been closed a long time ago.

I didn't need to kill him in order for me to feel better. I just needed to see the look on his face when I told him that I once again took all of his money and riches and I was the one who turned him into the FBI's hands.

That I once again destroyed his empire before he even had the chance to fully rebuild it again and that I am the reason why he'll never set foot in the outside world ever again.

"It's really over." Kat said, I can sense the relief in her voice. Tuluyan naman siyang tumalikod sa t.v at humarap sa amin, she was still sitting in an indian seat.