Chapter 11: That's What You Get

Author's note

Hello,

regarding the last chapter po, please repeat after me ladies; consent on both parties are a must. Especially our consent to whether a guy is welcome to come inside or not. That line was blurry in the last chapter because our man, Silas, is definitely a work in progress. I also had to add it because this story is leaning towards dark-romance.

That being said, if ever a real life guy tries to come inside knowing full well that you do not consent to it, we will not tolerate it and we would kick them in the balls, sì? .

Now that's settled, I just want to talk about that for a second, because I do not want anyone to misinterpret that I somehow promote and tolerate that blurry line of consent in real life, just because I write a fictional, dark story that involves it.

Please always remember that whatever I write does not automatically reflect my views and opinions as a person. There are a lot of things that I have to write and already have written because it has to be a part of the story or because it is part of what makes the character who they were or they are. Ya feel me?

That's all, my roses, and happy reading po! 💛

***

Savannah

I only fell asleep because of exhaustion. The next time consciousness hit me, I felt soreness all over my body, especially the place between my legs. It hurts, like a lot. Ngayon ko lang din napansin na nakadapa ako habang may mabigat na bagay na nakapulupot sa aking bewang. When I tilted my head to peek a little, that's when I saw that it was Silas' massive tattooed arm. His warmth radiates on me, and god, it makes me want to lean closer and embrace that comfortable body heat.

But then, I remembered what he told me before exhaustion took over my body.

He thinks I belong to him.

I already know that Silas is intense and anything but a 'conventional' man. Hindi niya iyon tinago mula sa akin. In fact, he showed me that the moment that we met, to my duration of stay here, and until I gave in to him, last night.

He made his intenion very clear, that once I gave in to him, I am his, in his mind. Which made him a major, major and glaring redflag. And yet I kneeled, begged, and let him take my virginity. My choices in men are astounding.

But I'm way past that now, since wala akong nakakapa na pagsisi sa dibdib ko dahil ginusto ko at...to be frank ay nasarapan ako sa mga nangyari. Despite the pain of his oversized cøck, he made me feel good—more than good.

But that's just about it. Right now, I really need to get away from him and get me some plan B, ASAP.

Kaya naman dahan-dahan kong ginalaw ang aking kamay para tanggalin ang kanyang kapit sa aking bewang, subalit hindi ko pa masyadong naigagalaw iyon ay narinig ko na ang kanyang protesta.

Shît.

In one tug using his strong arm, he dragged me closer to his hard, naked body. Now, my back is pressed against his muscled torso, and his thing is poking my åss.

I exhaled softly, when he pressed a kiss on the side of my neck. His facial hair tickled my skin for a moment.

"Magandang umaga, i gynaíka mou." He murmured huskily in my ear.

Napalunok ako.

"Kailangan ko ng plan b." I said instead.

"Don't you worry about it. I already bought it while you were asleep."